Windows 10: Microsoft IME High CPU After Installing September KB4516058

Discus and support Microsoft IME High CPU After Installing September KB4516058 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, After installing KB4516058 update on my Windows 10 Home 1803, I get high CPU on Microsoft IME and my language input stops working. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by masenshi, Sep 11, 2019.

1. masenshi Win User

Microsoft IME High CPU After Installing September KB4516058

Hi all,

After installing KB4516058 update on my Windows 10 Home 1803, I get high CPU on Microsoft IME and my language input stops working. I have Chinese input characters installed and it doesn't work anymore.

I've already tried this method (https://www.reddit.com/r/Surface/com...?context=10000), but it doesn't solve the problem.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

masenshi, Sep 11, 2019
  2. ahpla Win User

Microsoft IME keep runing at very high CPU.

This problem has been there since late September (Microsoft IME High CPU Use After 2016-09-29 Update) but Microsoft doesn't seem to care
    though.

As you said, the workaround so far is to kill them using Task Manager, nothing would break but yes it's extremely annoying.

ahpla, Sep 11, 2019
  3. eric Win User
  4. llinfeng Win User

High CPU usage due to Microsoft IME (Chinese)

I am running Windows 10 Professional on a 3-year old Thinkpad laptop, and the process named as Microsoft IME has been constantly consuming around 30% of my CPU. After looking up what IME means, it seems it is referring to the Input Method Editor. This process is running with high CPU consumption at all times, even when I am not using the Chinese input methods.

Microsoft IME High CPU After Installing September KB4516058 JGCxa.png

Is the IME related to input methods? To avoid this constant energy and CPU consumption, should I uninstall the Chinese input method? The input methods I have installed are as follows:

Microsoft IME High CPU After Installing September KB4516058 TRt6W.png

llinfeng, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft IME High CPU After Installing September KB4516058 - Similar Threads - Microsoft IME High

2. Fix Microsoft Language IME high CPU usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Language IME high CPU usage on Windows 11/10: [IMG]If Microsoft Language IME displays high CPU usage in the Task Manager of your Windows 11/10 computer, then this post is sure to help you. Some users have reported that Microsoft IME language when running causes CPU usage of around 30% or more which in turn makes it...
  3. High cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High cpu: My high cpu goes to 100 and back down on windows 11 got this on windows 10 as well when I move the mouse it happened and when I a open a app after it while goes back down on the apps but if keep moving the mouse with the app stays at 100 when i stop it goes...
  4. high cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    high cpu: is it normal when i move the mouse or open a app the cpu goes to 100 and back down i have a made a question on this before no one reponsed back to the high cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu/73caee2e-1aa8-4c74-896c-f7549ce38be1
  5. High cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu: High cpu I get I followed all the steps online and still get it after a custom install was on windows 10 and I did a rest of the pc on 10 and 11 I created another post no one replied...
  6. High CPU usage after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage after update: So i was on Windows 10 version 21H1 when i saw that there was an update, before i updated my CPU temp was idling at about 30-40 degrees, but after i have updated my CPU temp started to idle at about 60 degrees with the same CPU usage as before, could anyone tell me why? and...
  7. Language IME high cpu usage

Language IME high cpu usage: Hi there,i had chinese input language installed in my pc since version1803. Now i'm upgrade to version2004 then the language input is dead and IME also using high cpu usage. [ATTACH]...
  8. microsoft edge high cpu usage

microsoft edge high cpu usage: ok when I open Microsoft edge and when im doing simple task the cpu usage goes high so can anybody help me fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-high-cpu-usage/76783c6f-8e1f-464d-a54d-8b25f14db765
  9. Another Windows 10 bug causes high CPU usage and breaks IME

in Windows 10 News
    Another Windows 10 bug causes high CPU usage and breaks IME: Windows 10 KB4515384, which was released to everyone on September 10 with security fixes and quality improvements, has been plagued by yet another bug. KB4515384 comprises of security fixes and a fix for a Cortana bug causing high CPU usage on some systems, but users have...
  10. high cpu when Skype is installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high cpu when Skype is installed: Windows audio device graph isolation (WADGI) process by itself uses 25-30% of my Core i7/8th gen CPUwhen Skype is installed on my PC. When WADGI is used by any other Audio programs it uses less than 1%; the problem arises when I install Skype either the Windows Store App or...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft ime 100 % cpu

2. OS Build 17134.1006

3. KB4516058

4. kb4516058 not installing,
  5. microsoft ime high cpu,
  6. high memory usage microsoft ime 2019,
  7. windows10 kb4516058