Windows 10: Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary.

Discus and support Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] A few months ago, Microsoft added the Aura tooltips to Chromium-based browsers, but the color of those tooltips didn't match the color of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary.

Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary. NvpyRwTRsIwnGr26wc4vyS1Ojo8eSlf3CF6J9lZBk4A.jpg

A few months ago, Microsoft added the Aura tooltips to Chromium-based browsers, but the color of those tooltips didn't match the color of Edge's dark mode, today Microsoft has changed the color of those tooltips:

Aura tooltips.

Aura tooltips.

Aura tooltips.

Aura tooltips.

Usually these new features that Microsoft implements in the Chromium project appear first in Chrome Canary, but not this time, this change (for now) is exclusive to Edge Canary (Version 79.0.286.0).

submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Leopeva64-2, Oct 29, 2019
  2. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

The flag to enable this new feature is now available after today's update in Edge Canary (build 77.0.208.0):

edge://flags/#enable-aura-tooltips-on-windows

Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary. zjl6ho3xbw731.png

LEOPEVA64, Oct 29, 2019
  3. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Aura tooltips in Edge Canary:

Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary. [​IMG]

This has to do with this commit of one of Microsoft's engineers:

Enable aura tooltips by default on Windows.

LEOPEVA64, Oct 29, 2019
  4. LEOPEVA64 Win User

Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary.

Nice change in the aura tooltips (Canary):

*Thumbs

LEOPEVA64, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary.

1. Microsoft improves the Aura tooltips in Edge insider Canary. - Similar Threads - Microsoft improves Aura

2. WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM CANARY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM CANARY: AFTER GETTING WINDOWS INSIDER CANARY CANNEL A NEW UPDATE MY WINDOWS IS FULLY CHANGED MY LAPTOP STARTED OVERHEATING AND COOLING FAN IS NOT STOPPING . LAPTOP BATTERY IS DEAD IN 1 HOUR ....
  3. WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM CANARY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS INSIDER PROGRAM CANARY: AFTER GETTING WINDOWS INSIDER CANARY CANNEL A NEW UPDATE MY WINDOWS IS FULLY CHANGED MY LAPTOP STARTED OVERHEATING AND COOLING FAN IS NOT STOPPING . LAPTOP BATTERY IS DEAD IN 1 HOUR ....
  4. Microsoft announces new Canary Insider channel for the bold

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces new Canary Insider channel for the bold: Microsoft announced several major changes to its Windows Insider program today, including the launch of a new Canary channel. The Insider program was established when Microsoft released Windows 10. It offered development builds for testing purposes, and Microsoft used the...
  5. Microsoft is improving notifications and badging in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is improving notifications and badging in Microsoft Edge: Notifications are an important part of the web, helping users stay up to date about what’s going on. Earlier this summer we announced a set of changes to make notification requests less distracting for users. This was just the first step, and we are working to...
  6. Scrolling personality improvements in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Scrolling personality improvements in Microsoft Edge: Scrolling is one of the most common user interactions in a browser, and it’s central to how we experience the web.Whether you’re using a touchpad, touch screen, mouse wheel, keyboard, or scroll bars, you want your scrolling experience to be fast and...
  7. PSA: Multiple scrolling improvements have landed in Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PSA: Multiple scrolling improvements have landed in Edge Canary: If you activate "Enable Experimental Scrolling" in edge://flags/ , you have new features to test (Canary only). Percent-Based Scrolling is now in (keyboard+scrollwheel), as the New Fling Animation for touch input is also there. Here is a confirmation:...
  8. Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  9. New Edge Canary Build

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Canary Build: I have downloaded Edge Canary Build and would like to know with it being in development is it secure to use I have Norton antivirus will this protect me when using browser also I see in settings it shows all your saved passwords and other information which I thought were...
  10. Microsoft edge Canary version memory usage.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge Canary version memory usage.: Running the new edge browser, ive recently updated to 1903 and running canary, i seem to be using a lot more ram? i only have 3 tabs open, any ideas? [img] 131535

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable aura tooltips on edge