Windows 10: Microsoft Information Protection MIP SDK Private Preview Update

Discus and support Microsoft Information Protection MIP SDK Private Preview Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Summary Updating to this new build is required! Grab the latest here: https://aka.ms/mipsdkbins We've made some changes to the policy file that will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Information Protection MIP SDK Private Preview Update

Source: MIP SDK Public Preview September Update

:)

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 14965 Released

Read more: Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 14965 Released | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
  3. ATI Stream Software Development Kit (SDK) v2.0 (non-beta) released!

I honestly don't know if this version will be any different then the beta. However, AMD's SDK v2.0 is now official. source

What’s New in v2.0

• First production release of ATI Stream SDK with OpenCL 1.0 support.
    • New: Support for OpenCL ICD (Installable Client Driver). Please see this knowledge base article for important information concerning changes that must be made to code developed with previous beta releases of the ATI Stream SDK v2.0.
    • New: Support for atomic functions for 32-bit integers.
    • New: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008-integrated ATI Stream Profiler performance analysis tool.
    • Preview: Support for OpenCL / OpenGL interoperability. Please see this knowledge base article for more information about this preview feature.
    • Preview: Support for OpenCL / Microsoft DirectX 10 interoperability. Please see this knowledge base article for more information about this preview feature.
    • Preview: Support for double-precision floating point basic arithmetic in OpenCL C kernels. Please see this knowledge base article for more information about this preview feature.
    • Updated OpenCL runtime to conditionally load ATI CAL runtime libraries to allow execution on compatible CPUs without ATI Catalyst installed.
    • Updated OpenCL runtime to allow simultaneous use of OpenCL and ATI CAL APIs in a single user application.
    • Updated cl.hpp from the Khronos OpenCL working group release.
    • Various OpenCL compiler and runtime fixes and enhancements (see developer release notes for more details).

EastCoasthandle, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 SDK Preview Build 15021 Released

Read more: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...5021-released/

Brink, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Information Protection MIP SDK Private Preview Update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Information Protection

2. NEED INFORMATION FOR DISK PROTECTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NEED INFORMATION FOR DISK PROTECTION: WHAT DOES DISK PROTECTIO N DOES? YESTERDAY I TURNED IT ON WHILE CREATING A RESTORE POINT DOES WINDOWS CREATE RESTORE POINT AUTOMATICALLY OR NOT? IF YES THEN HOW MANY IT WILL CREATE ONLY ONE OR MORE...
  3. NEED INFORMATION FOR DISK PROTECTION

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEED INFORMATION FOR DISK PROTECTION: WHAT DOES DISK PROTECTIO N DOES? YESTERDAY I TURNED IT ON WHILE CREATING A RESTORE POINT DOES WINDOWS CREATE RESTORE POINT AUTOMATICALLY OR NOT? IF YES THEN HOW MANY IT WILL CREATE ONLY ONE OR MORE...
  4. Surface Duo SDK Preview is getting an update – Feb 20,2020

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Duo SDK Preview is getting an update – Feb 20,2020: Hello Dual Screen developers! We are proud to be part of this growing community and excited to share with you the latest on the #SurfaceDuo SDK front in these devblogs. Don’t forget to read our previous editions for additional Dev goodies, and let us know...
  5. Microsoft account and private information has been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account and private information has been hacked: Hi, Microsoft account team; I have a security issue will my Microsoft account, and I am scared with it be a hacking issue or something. Recently, my account and my computer is asking me to log in the account in different software several times, and most of them showing...
  6. Announcing dual-screen preview SDK for Microsoft Surface Duo

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing dual-screen preview SDK for Microsoft Surface Duo: In November, we shared our vision for dual-screen devices and how this new device category will help people get more done on smaller and more mobile form factors. Today, we are excited to give you an update on how you can get started and optimize for dual-screen devices by:...
  7. New Microsoft Edge WebView2 SDK developer preview update now available

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge WebView2 SDK developer preview update now available: Last month at Build, we introduced the new WebView2 coming to Windows, powered by the upcoming Chromium-based Microsoft Edge. Today, we’re releasing a new update to the WebView2 SDK, and with it we’re ready to encourage a broader set of app developers to try the WebView2...
  8. Microsoft Information Protection SDK at RSA Conference 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Information Protection SDK at RSA Conference 2019: Last year we publicly announced the Microsoft Information Protection solutions (MIP) SDK at the 2018 RSA Conference. Over the past 11 months, both Microsoft and our partners have been busy building integrations and expanding the reach of Microsoft Information Protection both...
  9. Milestone Integration Platform (MIP) SDK Private Preview Update

in Windows 10 News
    Milestone Integration Platform (MIP) SDK Private Preview Update: Summary Updating to this new build is required! Grab the latest here: https://aka.ms/mipsdkbins We've made some changes to the policy file that will break downlevel versions of the SDK. The new version is backward compatible. You'll want to update your SDK builds ASAP to...
  10. Visual Studio 2017 Update Preview and Windows 10 Creators Update SDK

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2017 Update Preview and Windows 10 Creators Update SDK: It’s only been a week since we released Visual Studio 2017 and we’re already working on an update: Visual Studio 2017 Update Preview. This Update preview includes two main changes: improvements to the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) tools to support the Creators Update SDK...