Windows 10: Microsoft Innovation Portal

Discus and support Microsoft Innovation Portal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using MS operating system and I have used MS website for various reasons several times a day. But the company do not have a dedicated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Arijit4M, Jul 10, 2022.

1. Arijit4M Win User

Microsoft Innovation Portal

I have been using MS operating system and I have used MS website for various reasons several times a day. But the company do not have a dedicated innovation portal where we can share our thoughts and ideas for Microsoft products and can also commit many other thongs for the company . An idea portal can let the company connect to more advanced research centers , labs and institutes for better facilitating those centers and also upgrade its factories and work centers into a modern futuristic growth.Many corporates have a dedicated innovation portal requiring public views and ideas over a specifi

:)

Arijit4M, Jul 10, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Updated portal and new languages for Microsoft Forms

Source: Updated portal and new languages for Microsoft Forms - Office Blogs

Brink, Jul 10, 2022
  3. rdwray Win User
    Mixed Reality Portal

FreeBooter, I did a list to a "GET-APPXPACKAGE -ALLUSERS | More > Apps.txt" and "Mixed Reality Portal" is not in the list.

rdwray, Jul 10, 2022
  4. LukaJJX Win User

What is "Mixed Reality Portal" ? Can I remove it?

I followed these steps but Mixed Reality Portal is not in Programs And Features, so it's not possible to turn this feature off. Any other suggestions?

LukaJJX, Jul 10, 2022
Thema:

1. Microsoft Innovation Portal - Similar Threads - Microsoft Innovation Portal

2. Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Device From Microsoft Portal: I needed Microsoft Word on my computer through my school and signed in, but some how my PERSONAL computer got linked to the Microsoft Portal and for the life of me can not figure out how to get rid of it because it is blocking me from doing a lot even though I am still the...
  3. Remove Device From Microsoft Portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Device From Microsoft Portal: I needed Microsoft Word on my computer through my school and signed in, but some how my PERSONAL computer got linked to the Microsoft Portal and for the life of me can not figure out how to get rid of it because it is blocking me from doing a lot even though I am still the...
  4. Microsoft Innovation Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Innovation Portal: I have been using MS operating system and I have used MS website for various reasons several times a day. But the company do not have a dedicated innovation portal where we can share our thoughts and ideas for Microsoft products and can also commit many other thongs for the...
  5. Development of innovative Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Development of innovative Software: My name is G.P and I’m a civil engineer. Over many years of heavy involvement in the Construction Industry and large scale Civil Engineering Projects both in Greece and abroad and the vast experience accumulated thereof, it was rendered possible to elaborate and develop such...
  6. Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Online Services Customer Portal: In the past, we have used this website link (https://www.microsoft.com/online/downloads/catalog.aspx) to view our MS windows and MS office licenses for our company. It only works intermittently and I have tried several different contacts at Microsoft and haven't gotten...
  7. Microsoft Computex 2019 Keynote: innovation on Intelligent Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Computex 2019 Keynote: innovation on Intelligent Edge: Today, at Computex in Taipei, Microsoft executives Roanne Sones, CVP OS Platforms and Rodney Clark, VP IoT Sales, shared the keynote stage with me to showcase Microsoft 365, Windows platform and Azure IoT technologies and services that device partners can use to deliver...
  8. Cybersecurity innovation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cybersecurity innovation: Say you have an idea in cybersecurity, you want to patent it and then license/sell it to some big biz; who would you try to hook up with: Microsoft, Google, Amazon, FB, RSA? What would be your top 3 choices and why?...
  9. Microsoft to continue to innovate the computers with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft to continue to innovate the computers with Windows 10: Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that there will be a major reorganization at Microsoft. One of the things that we understood from the reorganization at Microsoft was that the company is moving away from a consumer focussed company to an enterprise focussed company. It...
  10. Innovating with Microsoft HoloLens: Vuforia SDK is Here

in Windows 10 News
    Innovating with Microsoft HoloLens: Vuforia SDK is Here: Earlier this year at Build, it was announced that Vuforia, one of the world’s most widely used platforms for AR development, would support Microsoft HoloLens through its 275,000 developers. Vuforia introduced an important capability to HoloLens – the power to connect...