Windows 10: Microsoft Insider

Discus and support Microsoft Insider in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Seems like there should be some reward for participation. So I can test the prototype software. Even have an experimental computer. if I crash and burn... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ScottHastings2, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft Insider

Seems like there should be some reward for participation. So I can test the prototype software. Even have an experimental computer. if I crash and burn it no reward? Surely Microsoft can do better.

:)

ScottHastings2, Feb 28, 2019

2. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 28, 2019
  3. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Microsoft Insider

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Insider

1. Microsoft Insider - Similar Threads - Microsoft Insider

2. Microsoft Insider Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Insider Activation: Can you activate windows 10 for free if you are part of the Microsoft insider program? if so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-insider-activation/e25cfacc-c16d-4ab2-9fe7-af5dcd99a2d3
  3. removing a failed update from the microsoft insider

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    removing a failed update from the microsoft insider: I have had in the last week a update via the Microsoft insider site. this failed and has left me with a pc that will NOT start. I just get a black screen with a rotating circle of dots. I have contacted various forms of HELP? but all have left me not getting my system back...
  4. How to join Microsoft Edge Insider Program

in Windows 10 News
    How to join Microsoft Edge Insider Program: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge browser is built on Chromium engine. The same engine that is used the over popularly browser from Google — Chrome. While Edge Chromium is still not available as the default browser, you can always choose to [...] This post How to join...
  5. Watch Windows Insider Mixer Webcast on May 8 from Microsoft Build 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Windows Insider Mixer Webcast on May 8 from Microsoft Build 2019: Mark your calendars for the May webcast! We'll be live from the #WindowsInsider booth on the #MicrosoftBuild2019 show floor! Tune in to Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming on May 8th starting at 11:30am PDT / 6:30pm UTC! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 131902
  6. The Windows Insider Program at Microsoft Build 2019

in Windows 10 News
    The Windows Insider Program at Microsoft Build 2019: Microsoft’s premier developer conference is happening now—May 6-8—at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. Come experience the latest technologies firsthand and stop by to see us at the Windows Insider booth. Registration is still available. REGISTER FOR BUILD...
  7. Watch Windows Insider Mixer Webcast from Microsoft Build May 8, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Windows Insider Mixer Webcast from Microsoft Build May 8, 2019: Mark your calendars for the May webcast! We'll be live from the #WindowsInsider booth on the #MicrosoftBuild2019 show floor! Tune in to Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming on May 8th starting at 11:30am PDT / 6:30pm UTC! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 131902
  8. Microsoft User Research Customer Calls for Windows Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft User Research Customer Calls for Windows Insiders: Discuss your Windows taskbar experience directly with Windows engineers Based on some great feedback from earlier sessions, we’d like to again invite Windows Insiders to voluntarily participate in upcoming customer research calls. Conducted by Microsoft User Research, the...
  9. Developer Tools UI updates for Microsoft Edge Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Developer Tools UI updates for Microsoft Edge Insiders: Earlier this month, we released the first preview builds of the next version of Microsoft Edge. Developers who are using our Dev and Canary channel builds may notice one significant and intentional change when you open up the browser DevTools: dark theme is enabled by...
  10. Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try: Back in December, we announced our intention to adopt the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility for our customers, and less fragmentation of the web for all web developers. Now we're ready to show...