Windows 10: Microsoft Insider

Discus and support Microsoft Insider in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Seems like there should be some reward for participation. So I can test the prototype software. Even have an experimental computer. if I crash and burn... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ScottHastings2, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Microsoft Insider

Seems like there should be some reward for participation. So I can test the prototype software. Even have an experimental computer. if I crash and burn it no reward? Surely Microsoft can do better.

:)

ScottHastings2, Feb 28, 2019

2. Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Feb 28, 2019
  3. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Microsoft Insider

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Insider

1. Microsoft Insider - Similar Threads - Microsoft Insider

2. i have a file inside the Microsoft file that's being flagged as infected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a file inside the Microsoft file that's being flagged as infected: My anti virus flagged this file with trojan:W32/GenInflated.B Ive tried to delete this file but its says I don't have the perms saying "you require perms from NETWORK SERVICE to make changed to this folder". When i go into the content.bin file it freezes my...
  3. i have a file inside the Microsoft file that's being flagged as infected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a file inside the Microsoft file that's being flagged as infected: My anti virus flagged this file with trojan:W32/GenInflated.B Ive tried to delete this file but its says I don't have the perms saying "you require perms from NETWORK SERVICE to make changed to this folder". When i go into the content.bin file it freezes my...
  4. Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?: https://www.virtualizationhowto.com/2023/04/how-to-stop-ie-from-opening-edge-browser-solved/#h-internet-explorer-11-is-now-totally-deprecated-from-microsoftIn the above article, it says "Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge" is inside the IE gear icon...
  5. Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?

Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?: https://www.virtualizationhowto.com/2023/04/how-to-stop-ie-from-opening-edge-browser-solved/#h-internet-explorer-11-is-now-totally-deprecated-from-microsoftIn the above article, it says "Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge" is inside the IE gear icon...
  6. Why this article says Let Internet Explorer open sites in Microsoft Edge is inside IE settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microsoft will not let me leave the insider program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft will not let me leave the insider program?: Hi,I signed up for the Windows 11 Insider program. However, I then realized that I did this on my primary OS.So, I tried getting off the insider program. I followed instructions Settings>Windows Updates>Insider Program>Leave the Insider Program> It then takes me to this...
  8. Microsoft will not let me leave the insider program?

Microsoft will not let me leave the insider program?: Hi,I signed up for the Windows 11 Insider program. However, I then realized that I did this on my primary OS.So, I tried getting off the insider program. I followed instructions Settings>Windows Updates>Insider Program>Leave the Insider Program> It then takes me to this...
  9. How do I report being hacked through Microsoft insider program and I have the virus they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report being hacked through Microsoft insider program and I have the virus they...: Yes I tried to sign up for the insider program to learn but instead I got hacked through it I copied the virus please help me so this doesn't happen again to anybody I can upload it if I can get someone to help with it please let me know asap thanks and I also have the server...
  10. How do I report being hacked through Microsoft insider program and I have the virus they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I report being hacked through Microsoft insider program and I have the virus they...: Yes I tried to sign up for the insider program to learn but instead I got hacked through it I copied the virus please help me so this doesn't happen again to anybody I can upload it if I can get someone to help with it please let me know asap thanks and I also have the server...