Windows 10: Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it

Discus and support Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have exhausted myself but I cannot use it since supplied. All I get is an answer of one word 'Pending' when I try to install it. Please help an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ali786TL, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Ali786TL Win User

Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it

I have exhausted myself but I cannot use it since supplied.

All I get is an answer of one word 'Pending' when I try to install it.

Please help an old man of over 86.

My Email address:

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Ali786TL, Mar 9, 2020
  2. dxr001 Win User

Free Instant Youtube Downloader

Why is it every time Windows does an update, I loss the ability to download you tube files using Free Instant downloader. It is an App from the Windows Store, this should not be an issue! Each time this happens, it is twice as difficult to find a solution!
    This needs to be fixed once and for all!

In the mean time, how can I get this app to work again. The error message is:

Unsupported video type or invalid file path.

This even happens with suggested videos when the app opens!

dxr001, Mar 9, 2020
  3. michael Win User
    How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know, How to download youtube videos in 1080P or maximum resolution available (4K)?
    There are several softwares which allows you to do that , to download youtube videos in 1080P or more but are paid ones like Chrispc youtube downloader.. and other addons for browsers allow download of videos in 720P only..

Please guide/suggest some freewares or other options

Thanks,
    michael

michael, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it

Downloading Youtube Videos

i noticed yesterday that i can no longer use ********************* to download youtube videos. i tried another downloader for youtube and no luck with it either. also rightclick is disabled when performing it on the video. i would like suggestions on which extension or standalone program i can use that will actually work to download yt videos. thanks

xXWhackerXx, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it

1. Microsoft Instant downloader for Youtube cannot be installed to use it - Similar Threads - Microsoft Instant downloader

2. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email: My youtube account uses a yahoo email. It has always been a yahoo email. I had to clear my browsing history, etc because it keeps on lagging. Now, I can't log back in to my youtube because there is no option for a yahoo email address....
  3. Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log in to youtube using my yahoo email: My youtube account uses a yahoo email. It has always been a yahoo email. I had to clear my browsing history, etc because it keeps on lagging. Now, I can't log back in to my youtube because there is no option for a yahoo email address....
  4. Software used by Microsoft in youtube videos

Software used by Microsoft in youtube videos: Which software does microsoft use to create fluent design and animation in youtube videos*original title: Software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/software-used-by-microsoft-in-youtube-videos/36d974ff-7138-4791-a298-30f83a766fee
  5. Cannot download apps or games using microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot download apps or games using microsoft store.: I tried to download the xbox app on pc, but when i press the download button, it does nothing. When i try to press the button in my library, it just disappears. I don't know what to do....
  6. youtube downloader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    youtube downloader: I purchased from Microsoft store a youtube downloader. but when i tried to find it was not there.it was just purchased a few hours earlier. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-downloader/e794da9a-81fe-42e8-a6ae-44dc7234e6ea
  7. Free instant Youtube downloader will not run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free instant Youtube downloader will not run: App opens and then shuts down, I have tried to uninstall and re install in case of updates no luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-instant-youtube-downloader-will-not-run/13457616-57a5-488a-89de-4a7de08ab1bb
  8. Cannot download game on laptop using Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot download game on laptop using Microsoft store.: I purchased minecraft years ago using a code from the hardcopy of Minecraft Xbox One edition. When i go to the "All Owned" category in my library Minecraft appears on the list. I click on it and then choose the "install on my devices" option. It prompts me with a list of...
  9. Free Instant Youtube Downloader

Free Instant Youtube Downloader: Why is it every time Windows does an update, I loss the ability to download you tube files using Free Instant downloader. It is an App from the Windows Store, this should not be an issue! Each time this happens, it is twice as difficult to find a solution! This needs to be...
  10. Cannot download/install YouTube TV app

Cannot download/install YouTube TV app: Split from this thread. I have the exact same issue. I can download some apps from the Store. I am trying to download the YouTube TV app. I am signed in correctly. I even checked my account and it shows this computer I am on now. This is a new computer I just purchased a...