Windows 10: Microsoft Intellimouse Trackball drivers for windows 10?

Discus and support Microsoft Intellimouse Trackball drivers for windows 10? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I do not know if there are drivers for the intellimouse trackball for windows 10 or where I can get drivers for it if there are any compatible with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ыдск юэ, May 2, 2019.

1. Microsoft Intellimouse Trackball drivers for windows 10?

I do not know if there are drivers for the intellimouse trackball for windows 10 or where I can get drivers for it if there are any compatible with windows 10 and the trackball. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 and yes, it is plugged in.

:)

ыдск юэ, May 2, 2019

2. IntelliMouse TrackBall, problems with windows 10

IntelliMouse TrackBall was working perfectly on windows 10 but 2 weeks ago, probably with some update, sometimes simple dont work or send the pointer to the top or edge of the screen...

Already try on windows 7, xp and mac and work just fine.

AndréMota Freitas, May 2, 2019
  3. teamits Win User
    IntelliMouse Optical windows 10 drivers

Out of all the things I considered before upgrading to Windows 10, mouse drivers for a Microsoft mouse were nowhere near the list.

The mouse driver download page has a link to Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center but it only supports one IntelliMouse model, "IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0." (note: not 4.0). This link says "windows-8" but is from the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center program:

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/windows-8/troubleshooting/mouse/supported-devices

Microsoft Intellimouse Trackball drivers for windows 10? :(

teamits, May 2, 2019
  4. Microsoft Intellimouse Trackball drivers for windows 10?

IntelliMouse TrackBall, problems with windows 10

Hi AndréMota,

We appreciate you posting your concern here in the Community forum. In order to help you with your IntelliMouse Trackball issue, you may try to check first if your Windows 10 is up-to-date using this link.
    You may also check if this support link would help resolve the current issue on your device.

To help you further, kindly reply to this thread.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Intellimouse Trackball drivers for windows 10?

1. Microsoft Intellimouse Trackball drivers for windows 10? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Intellimouse Trackball

2. Microsoft Trackball Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Trackball Explorer: I am trying to get my Lenovo ThinkPad to work with my Trackball Explorer. I have recently retired and had to get a new laptop I purchased one the same as my previous that was working with the Trackball Explorer but cannot locate the drivers for use with the Trackball Explorer...
  3. Microsoft Trackball Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Trackball Explorer: I am trying to get my Lenovo ThinkPad to work with my Trackball Explorer. I have recently retired and had to get a new laptop I purchased one the same as my previous that was working with the Trackball Explorer but cannot locate the drivers for use with the Trackball Explorer...
  4. Microsoft Trackball Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Trackball Explorer: I really wish Microsoft would consider bringing back this product!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-trackball-explorer/18201582-78a8-4071-9e09-516ac99d5214
  5. Microsoft Trackball Explorer

Microsoft Trackball Explorer: I really wish Microsoft would consider bringing back this product!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-trackball-explorer/18201582-78a8-4071-9e09-516ac99d5214
  6. Looking for drivers for Microsoft Trackball Optical on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for drivers for Microsoft Trackball Optical on Windows 11: Hello,I have a Microsoft Trackball Optical USB 1.0 and recently switched to Windows 11. Where can I find suitable drivers that I can configure the trackball and assign the buttons appropriately? Thank you Dennis...
  7. Looking for drivers for Microsoft Trackball Optical on Windows 11

Looking for drivers for Microsoft Trackball Optical on Windows 11: Hello,I have a Microsoft Trackball Optical USB 1.0 and recently switched to Windows 11. Where can I find suitable drivers that I can configure the trackball and assign the buttons appropriately? Thank you Dennis...
  8. Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: I,ve been using a KVM switch for many years wiyhout problems. The Pro Intellimouse which I have just purchased doesn't work with the switch. Can someone help? Thanks Anthony...
  9. IntelliMouse TrackBall, problems with windows 10

IntelliMouse TrackBall, problems with windows 10: IntelliMouse TrackBall was working perfectly on windows 10 but 2 weeks ago, probably with some update, sometimes simple dont work or send the pointer to the top or edge of the screen... Already try on windows 7, xp and mac and work just fine....
  10. Windows 10 Driver Microsoft USB IntelliMouse Optical when available?

Windows 10 Driver Microsoft USB IntelliMouse Optical when available?: I'm very used to my 5 button mouse selecting, copy and paste with 1 hand is very convenient against the short cut Control C and Control V and single clic for double clic So I wonder if there is a solution to get a Windows 10 driver Or do I have to quite with this mouse? What...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trackball arcade driver windows 10

2. trackball explorer driver windows 10

3. is there a driver in WIndows 10 for trackball

4. driver for windows 10 trackball,
  5. DRIVER FOR INTELLIMOUSE TRACKBALL