Windows 10: Microsoft Internal Solorigate Investigation Update

Discus and support Microsoft Internal Solorigate Investigation Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; As we said in our recent blog, we believe the Solorigate incident is an opportunity to work together in important ways, to share information,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Internal Solorigate Investigation Update

Source: https://msrc-blog.microsoft.com/2020...gation-update/

:)

Brink, Jan 1, 2021

2. Professional Investigator crashes after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you fixing the issue.

The issue you are facing could be due to the Professional Investigator is not being compatible with Windows 10. However, try installing Professional Investigator in compatibility mode and check. Follow the below steps.

• Right-click on the Professional Investigator setup file and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the application install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 1, 2021
  4. OSdevr Win User

Microsoft Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Available Today

Oh dear they're still pushing that. I STILL don't like the metro tiles and stuff!

OSdevr, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Internal Solorigate Investigation Update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Internal Solorigate

2. Microsoft is investigating Windows Update breaking apps on Windows Server 2022

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is investigating Windows Update breaking apps on Windows Server 2022: In a statement, Microsoft officials told me the company is aware of an issue that causes apps to crash or appear white/blank on Windows Server 2022 after KB5034129. As we reported earlier, this bug in Windows’ January 2024 update has broken Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox,...
  3. How to investigate Microsoft Edge memory usage on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to investigate Microsoft Edge memory usage on Windows: Performance is essential to your success, which makes it core to ours. To help ensure the browser doesn’t slow you down, we always keep performance in mind as we continue to improve Microsoft Edge. However, for the times that your browser isn’t running...
  4. Help investigate a BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help investigate a BSOD: BSOD happened and I lost my unsaved work, would like to know what has happened. Minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah27DUgBfPB5kme9Ca8myjxGDheU?e=TqmFEz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-investigate-a-bsod/b71451d9-8bf8-4f17-adc5-0034967ecab8
  5. Microsoft is investigating Windows 10 bug that messes login credentials

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is investigating Windows 10 bug that messes login credentials: Last month, we reported about one new issue in Windows 10 that could disrupt the Credentials Manager, making it difficult for consumers and even business customers to log in to certain apps, such as Google Chrome. In addition, this nasty bug could also log you out of your...
  6. Microsoft is investigating Windows 10 update issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is investigating Windows 10 update issues: Windows 10 KB4556799 is plagued with audio issues and temporary user profile bug, according to user reports. Additionally, it appears that Windows 10’s important security patch is causing performance issues including frame-rate drops and Blue Screen of Death errors. Some...
  7. Investigating Spam in Organization

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Investigating Spam in Organization: Hi All I just need to find out if I can trace the user who clicked the spam link within the organisation. [Original Title: Security brigde] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/investigating-spam-in-organization/3839f089-cf4c-44ec-a102-6bf01c25e45c
  8. Microsoft is investigating Windows 10 KB4549951 issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is investigating Windows 10 KB4549951 issues: Windows 10 KB4549951, which was released on April 14 with security fixes, is reportedly plagued with serious issues for some users. The update is only available for consumers with Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909, and the patch contains security fixes. Initially, users who...
  9. Microsoft will investigate Windows 10 File Explorer issues

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will investigate Windows 10 File Explorer issues: Windows 10 November 2019 Update is a minor release but it reportedly breaks search feature in File Explorer on a number of devices. Microsoft is apparently aware of the bug and a fix is in the pipeline, but it looks like the users’ feedback wouldn’t be heard for another...
  10. Microsoft investigates blocked Windows 10 Mobile updates for 950 950XL

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft investigates blocked Windows 10 Mobile updates for 950 950XL: Despite a new update to Windows 10 Mobile being deployed to non-Insiders only a few hours ago, there have been reports that not all Lumia 950 series handsets are able to see it. According to a thread over on Microsoft Answers, an undetermined percentage of Insiders have...