Windows 10: Microsoft internally testing new 'Work Assistant' app

Discus and support Microsoft internally testing new 'Work Assistant' app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is internally testing a new application called "Work Assistant," which might be one of the projects with which company founder Bill Gates is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 5, 2015.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft internally testing new 'Work Assistant' app

Source

:)

labeeman, Feb 5, 2015

2. microsoft photos

Hi,

We appreciate your interest in the Microsoft Photos app. Although the app is currently unavailable for Android users, Microsoft is currently working on a Photos Companion app for Android and iOS.

The features are currently being tested internally, but the public should get access to them in the future.

If we can help you with anything else, let us know.

Aileen Alf, Feb 5, 2015
  3. HP Officejet Pro 8625

Yes, I have the HP Support Assistant installed. I have ran the application and it says everything works, however, when it asks to print a test page, nothing happens, an internal test page can be printed. The next step that is offered is to uninstall and
    reinstall with the latest driver from Microsoft which I have done, and, still no printing, very frustrating.

Dr. MargieMassey, Feb 5, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft internally testing new 'Work Assistant' app

1. Microsoft internally testing new 'Work Assistant' app - Similar Threads - Microsoft internally testing

2. Microsoft is internally testing these new features for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is internally testing these new features for Windows 10: Microsoft is internally experimenting with multiple new features or tweaks for Windows 10, including a brand new web-based UI that will appear when you set up a new device or configure the current device after Windows Update. Now that new preview builds of Windows 10 have...
  3. Microsoft Quick Assist will not work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Quick Assist will not work: I have Windows 10 pro, version 1909 build 18363.815, when i try to open quick assist the box opens and it trying to do something but the circle thing spins around and nothing happens. You could leave it spinning around a day and it still that way. I have gone to the settings,...
  4. New Microsoft Flight Simulator Test Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Microsoft Flight Simulator Test Version: I have heard that Microsoft is developing a new flight simulator. I would like to test the new product and send my experience to the community. Since many years I use flight simulators. I hope, it is possible to get a beta version of the new product. Many Greetings Aero...
  5. Microsoft is reportedly testing new features for Windows 10 app store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is reportedly testing new features for Windows 10 app store: Debuted back in 2012, Windows Store (now known as Microsoft Store) is an app store that would at some point replace Win32 programs concept altogether. Microsoft Store is slowly getting better, the number of apps has increased and the software maker is planning to sell...
  6. Microsoft is testing new filter settings for Windows 10 app store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is testing new filter settings for Windows 10 app store: Microsoft is testing a new update for Microsoft Store (formerly known as Windows Store) on Windows 10 with a slightly improved user interface. A new report claims that Microsoft Store on Windows 10 will be updated to support new filter settings soon and it will be rolled out...
  7. Microsoft is internally testing Windows 10 Redstone 6 builds

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is internally testing Windows 10 Redstone 6 builds: Microsoft has already confirmed that the development of Windows 10 Redstone 5 update is in the final stage. Microsoft will soon start focusing on stabilization for Windows 10 Redstone 5 and it appears that the software giant is preparing Redstone 6 builds for the Skip Ahead...
  8. Microsoft now internally testing Win 10 cumulative update 10586.306

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft now internally testing Win 10 cumulative update 10586.306: Microsoft now internally testing Windows 10 cumulative update 10586.306 [img] As Microsoft continues work on the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update, a smaller team within the company is focused on providing bug fixes and updates to the latest current branch...
  9. Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft testing Windows 10 for phone build 10080 internally: If all goes well, Windows Insiders will be able to download a new build of Windows 10 for phone later this week. Microsoft is currently testing the build, with the version number 10080, internally among its own team members right now. In a message on his Twitter account,...
  10. Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Internally Testing Windows 10 Build 10130: Today Microsoft has rolled out security updates for Windows 10 build 10122, but in addition to this, the company is also working to bring out a new version of the operating system for insiders. Gabriel Aul, head of the Windows Insider program, has confirmed in a short...