Windows 10: Microsoft Internet Explorer lost all audio?

Discus and support Microsoft Internet Explorer lost all audio? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When watching Amazon Prime videos, IE lost all audio. So I restarted my PC. Google Chrome works fine, full audio. How can I fix IE? Thank... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by mobile1, Aug 23, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer lost all audio?

When watching Amazon Prime videos, IE lost all audio.

So I restarted my PC.

Google Chrome works fine, full audio.

How can I fix IE?

Thank you for your help.

:)

mobile1, Aug 23, 2016

2. Lost color in internet explorer and edge

Lost color in internet explorer and edge

Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10

JanetCarlson1, Aug 23, 2016
  3. Lost email folders with installation of Windows 10

I have several folders for emails in my Internet Explorer. When Microsoft took it up themselves to update my laptop with Windows 10 I lost all the stuff I had in those folders (pictures, documents, letters, etc). How do I retrieve all those lost items?
    Is there a way to sync the folders to Windows 10?

Moved from IE10

Original title: Internet Explorer olders

CareKester, Aug 23, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

See if you have not unchecked the option to "Play sounds in webpage".

Follow this and check the option mentioned above.

a.Open Internet Explorer. b.Select Internet Options from the drop down menu under Tools
    c.Select Advanced
    d.In the box under 'Settings', Scroll down to the Multimedia section

e.Check the option "Play sounds in webpage" if it's not already checked.

dalchina, Aug 23, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft Internet Explorer lost all audio? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Internet Explorer

2. I lost all audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost all audio.: Windows 10 22H2 Gigabyte B450M DS3H with Ryzen 5 2400G bios mode legacy.After removing Onedrive I prefer to keep backups on my physical drives I lost audio. I have used all available troubleshooters and checked all drivers but no luck. Could it be a registry problem? Or???...
  3. I lost all audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost all audio.: Windows 10 22H2 Gigabyte B450M DS3H with Ryzen 5 2400G bios mode legacy.After removing Onedrive I prefer to keep backups on my physical drives I lost audio. I have used all available troubleshooters and checked all drivers but no luck. Could it be a registry problem? Or???...
  4. I lost all audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  6. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  7. internet explorer , not microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer , not microsoft edge: hi all, I took my internet explorer off my task bar and now I cant use anything but Microsoft EDGE , which I hate. Can anyone tell me how I can get my old internet explorer search engine back? thanks james...
  8. No internet with all Microsoft products

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No internet with all Microsoft products: Hi, I have a problem with all the microsoft products like Microsoft Store, Edge, Internet Explorer, ... They say that I do not have internet connection or the dns server does not work, but I can on the internet via other browsers... Error codes:...
  9. Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers)

in Browsers and Email
    Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers): Hi. Many of web addresses are not accessible in new pc from ie, edge, google chrome and firefox, for example eastaqar.com and much others. On my mobile, on same wifi network it is accessible with no problem. Please check attached screenshot. Please help. Thanks...
  10. Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers)

in Browsers and Email
    Oops! Internet Explorer could not find (in all web explorers): Hi. Many of web addresses are not accessible in new pc from ie, edge, google chrome and firefox, for example قائمة منتجات فورايفرليفينج الطبيعية - جميل السنان, On my mobile, on same wifi network it is accessible with no problem. Please check attached screenshot....