Windows 10: Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc

Discus and support Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Now it seems as though these games are gone for good, shame on you Microsoft. If anybody finds a checkers game that is nearly as good, please let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Helsby WU, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Helsby WU Win User

Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc

Now it seems as though these games are gone for good, shame on you Microsoft. If anybody finds a checkers game that is nearly as good, please let me know. I'm now on Windows 10. For the past 18 months I was playing the Windows 7 games on Windows 10, they worked just fine, until, they pulled the plug. Thank you.

:)

Helsby WU, Jan 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 backgammon game stops due to technical error?

Hello,

As you are facing an issue with Backgammon game, I suggest you to contact Backgammon support for assistance regarding this matter.

Here is the link:
    http://www.backgammonmasters.com/contact_us.html

Hope this helps.

ThofikhAhamad, Jan 29, 2020
  3. Internet Backgammon

How do I get rid of error code: 0x80041004 when playing Internet Backgammon?

garrettanderson1, Jan 29, 2020
  4. Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc

Microsoft is the backgammon cheat

This is strange. When I first read this post, I assumed the author was talking about the "Internet Backgammon" game that is bundled with Windows. But that program was only included with XP and Win7. But in closing CaDw2 make it clear that he/she is
    using Win10 which does not include that program. I suppose there is some hack that you could use get the games to run under Win10. So they would have had to go to some effort to get a program that they dislike to run on their system. Odd, since there are
    so many backgammon games available, they would not find one they like better.

IamTwilight, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc

1. Microsoft Internet Games. Backgammon, Checkers etc - Similar Threads - Microsoft Internet Games

2. Windows Store Backgammon Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store Backgammon Game: Not long ago, I tried to download the Free Backgammon game for Windows 8.1 from the Microsoft Store. The link to it is https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/backgammon-free/9wzdncrfjxxg?from=backgammon-free&activetab=pivot:overviewtab Afterwards, I never could find the game on my...
  3. Windows Store Backgammon Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Backgammon Game: Not long ago, I tried to download the Free Backgammon game for Windows 8.1 from the Microsoft Store. The link to it is https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/backgammon-free/9wzdncrfjxxg?from=backgammon-free&activetab=pivot:overviewtab Afterwards, I never could find the game on my...
  4. Running Internet Checkers as localhost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Internet Checkers as localhost: I understand that support for these classic games has ended, however for nostalgia purposes I am trying to set it up with local host to play with a few friends to reinforce old memories. Once I can set it up on localhost I can use vpn apps to connect a few players. When...
  5. windows 7 internet backgammon

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 7 internet backgammon: Is there a download to get windows 7 internet backgammon for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-internet-backgammon/e83bd273-8c6d-41d5-99d7-e9791eeffca6"
  6. So has Internet games Backgammon,Checkers and Spades came to an end?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So has Internet games Backgammon,Checkers and Spades came to an end?: Keep getting error code 0x80041004 "A network error occurred while communicating with the game server" Seems like the problem occurred after EOL of Windows 7 and newest update to Windows 10, would be nice if someone from Microsoft would address this and let us know either...
  7. internet checkers

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    internet checkers: How can I get internet checkers back - to play a person - back on my computer. Not on my cell. Internet checkers was great for relaxing after being busy on the computer for a few hours - but it disappeared....
  8. Problem with Backgammon Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Backgammon Game: Split from this thread. Windows 10, having problems with the free Backgammon game. It opens and begins play okay, but mid-game it recycles to the ad pop-up and then resumes game. This continues to happen regardless of my closing and restarting the computer or other...
  9. on line checkers. I paid Microsoft for no ads and now there is no checker game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    on line checkers. I paid Microsoft for no ads and now there is no checker game?: microsoft: on line checkers doesn't get challengers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-line-checkers-i-paid-microsoft-for-no-ads-and/d074724b-29d1-419c-9bec-b6ae9ed7101b
  10. Windows 7 Internet checkers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Internet checkers: I have the Windows 7 Internet checkers game installed on my Win 10 now and it works great. But is it possible to add my own comments to the canned ones that are already built into the game?...