Windows 10: Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901

Discus and support Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you’re one of the many users who rushed to download and install the leaked Windows 10 build 9901, you most likely noticed the subtle visual tweaks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 16, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901

More

:)

labeeman, Dec 16, 2014

2. Get Windows 10 app missing

I had reserved my Windows 10 upgrade on 28th July using the Get Windows 10 app on the taskbar. Now the icon has disappeared from the taskbar. The control panel also does not show the Windows 10 upgrade reserve. Please. if some could help out, it would
    be very nice.
    Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901 [​IMG]

AmanParekh, Dec 16, 2014
  3. My Windows 10 version keeps showing me as version 1607, Build 14393.1593

Hi,

I have read

Microsoft released Windows 10 Build 16257, a new preview build of the upcoming Fall Creators Update for Windows 10, yesterday evening.

Windows 10 Build 16257: fixes Edge annoyance, introduces Eye Control
    Also, I have read

Windows 10 Version 1703 KB4032188 Cumulative Update
    Microsoft released KB4032188 today, a new cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703, the Creators Update version of the Windows 10 operating system. ...

However, my Windows version keeps showing me as though I have recently let liveupdate update it.

Windows 10, Version 1607, Build 14393.1593

a cooperator, Dec 16, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901

1. Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Introduces Icons

2. Microsoft Build 2019: Introducing Microsoft Search

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Build 2019: Introducing Microsoft Search: Today, we’re announcing general availability of Microsoft Search, an intelligent, enterprise search experience from Microsoft that applies the artificial intelligence technology (AI) from Bing and deep personalized insights surfaced by the Microsoft Graph, to make search more...
  3. current leaked build 9901 will not install on vmware

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    current leaked build 9901 will not install on vmware: Hi there I think people who want to try the leaked build 9901 on a VM will be disappointed -- attempting to install from the ISO on either WKS 10.0.4 or WKS 11 causes message at boot --error in virtual CPU caused the VM to fail. (VMware workstation -- same in vmplayer)....
  4. Windows 10 build 10120: Microsoft introduces a 'new tab' page for Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10120: Microsoft introduces a 'new tab' page for Edge: [img] Leading up to its release this summer, Microsoft is feverishly working to complete Edge (previously called Project Spartan), the next-generation browser in Windows 10. In the latest Windows 10 build, 10120, Microsoft has started to refine the 'new tab' page. As...
  5. Aero Settings Show Up on Windows 10 Build 9901

in Windows 10 News
    Aero Settings Show Up on Windows 10 Build 9901: It's a well-known fact that many users who switched from Windows 7 to Windows 8 wanted Microsoft to bring Aero effects back in the modern operating system, despite the company's new approach for flat design. Some features, however, continued to be available on Windows 8...
  6. Windows 10 Build 9901 Features New Login and Lock Screen..

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9901 Features New Login and Lock Screen..: Microsoft is bringing quite a lot of changes in Windows 10, and the technical preview builds that can be downloaded right now are living proof that, as compared to its predecessors, the new OS will make everything not only more appropriate for all users, but also more...
  7. Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Storage Sense improvements in build 9901: 7 comments [img] Over the weekend, an internal build of Windows 10 leaked that shows significant updates to the user interface including a new theme for the desktop. One of the features that has been updated in this build is Storage Sense and it provides a few hints...
  8. Windows 10 Build 9901 Features a Stylish New Clock – How..

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Build 9901 Features a Stylish New Clock – How..: Windows 10 build 9901 got leaked yesterday, and in addition to Cortana and some other improvements that point to the unification of the desktop and mobile platforms, it also comes with a handful of features that need to be manually activated. Case in point, a stylish new...
  9. Installing leaked Windows 10 build 9901 will break your In

in Windows 10 News
    Installing leaked Windows 10 build 9901 will break your In: Yesterday a new build, version 9901, of Windows 10 leaked onto the web and many people were likely curious to try it out. However, installing this version will break your Insider update cycle and you won’t receive further builds. Microsoft has been very forthcoming with...
  10. Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901

in Windows 10 News
    Hands-On with Windows 10 Build 9901: As expected, this newly leaked build of Windows 10 features a ton of improvements over what we've seen officially in the Windows 10 Technical Preview. And it makes me wish we could go back to the old days of weekly builds during Windows betas. Anyway, there is a lot here....