Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901

Discus and support Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; If you’re one of the many users who rushed to download and install the leaked Windows 10 build 9901, you most likely noticed the subtle visual tweaks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Dec 16, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

:)

labeeman, Dec 16, 2014
  2. AmanParekh Win User

Get Windows 10 app missing

I had reserved my Windows 10 upgrade on 28th July using the Get Windows 10 app on the taskbar. Now the icon has disappeared from the taskbar. The control panel also does not show the Windows 10 upgrade reserve. Please. if some could help out, it would
    be very nice.
    [​IMG]

AmanParekh, Dec 16, 2014
  3. a cooperator Win User
    My Windows 10 version keeps showing me as version 1607, Build 14393.1593

Hi,

I have read

Microsoft released Windows 10 Build 16257, a new preview build of the upcoming Fall Creators Update for Windows 10, yesterday evening.

Windows 10 Build 16257: fixes Edge annoyance, introduces Eye Control
    Also, I have read

Windows 10 Version 1703 KB4032188 Cumulative Update
    Microsoft released KB4032188 today, a new cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1703, the Creators Update version of the Windows 10 operating system. ...

However, my Windows version keeps showing me as though I have recently let liveupdate update it.

Windows 10, Version 1607, Build 14393.1593

a cooperator, Dec 16, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901

Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Introduces Icons

Forum Date

Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol

Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol: Today’s web developers face more challenges than ever before. New frameworks spring up left and right. The number of devices capable of running the web multiply by the day. And we strive as creators to enable an inclusive and trustworthy world where fundamentals like...
Windows 10 News May 11, 2018

Introducing Microsoft account age-related features for GDPR

Introducing Microsoft account age-related features for GDPR: Howdy folks, Today, I’m pleased to announce the rollout of recently redesigned and improved parental consent capabilities to our Microsoft account users in the European Union. This is an important step in giving our users the capabilities that are defined in the General Data...
Windows 10 News May 11, 2018

Introducing: Microsoft Remote Assist and Microsoft Layout apps

Introducing: Microsoft Remote Assist and Microsoft Layout apps: At Microsoft Build 2018, mixed reality in the modern workplace comes to life on Microsoft HoloLens with the release of Remote Assist and Layout, available as a limited-time free preview starting May 22. Hey everyone! I am quite excited to share today’s blog. This morning I...
Windows 10 News May 7, 2018

Introducing New Microsoft Audience Network

Introducing New Microsoft Audience Network: Marketing begins and ends with the understanding that people are at the center of our business. And, the most effective solutions we can offer are the ones that help our customers connect directly to their audiences. Today, as I take the stage at our 3rd Annual Partner...
Windows 10 News May 6, 2018

Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app

Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app: Last fall at the Microsoft Edge Web Summit, we laid out our plans for rebooting the Microsoft Edge DevTools in response to your feedback. Today we’re announcing the availability of the DevTools as a web app from the Microsoft Store. The new Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app...
Windows 10 News Apr 25, 2018

Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day

Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day: [img] In a world that’s constantly evolving with new technologies like Artificial Intelligence and smart devices, our commitment to deliver on our Privacy Principles and work with you to evolve the Windows privacy experience doesn’t change. To kick off the new year...
Windows 10 News Jan 24, 2018

Microsoft Introducing Azure Sphere

Microsoft Introducing Azure Sphere: iiDF26HNh-Y At RSA Conference 2018, Microsoft announced Azure Sphere, previewing a unique new solution to help connect and secure the most populous category of computing today: the tens of billions of devices powered by microcontrollers (MCUs). Azure Sphere represents an...
Windows 10 News Apr 16, 2018
Microsoft Introduces New Icons in Windows 10 Build 9901 solved