Windows 10: Microsoft introduces new line of next-gen Xbox Accessories

Discus and support Microsoft introduces new line of next-gen Xbox Accessories in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] On November 10, we’re jumping into the next generation of gaming with Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. To ensure the most... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft introduces new line of next-gen Xbox Accessories

Source: Introducing Our Launch Line-up of Next-gen Xbox Accessories, Coming November 10 - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Sep 21, 2020

2. Elite controller is not recognized by Xbox accessories app

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are having issues with connecting your Xbox Elite Controller on Windows 10. It is possible that the current Windows Update version installed on your computer is incompatible with the latest driver update of the controller.
    To resolve your concern, we recommend that you install all the critical and important Windows Updates by following the steps on this

link

We also recommend that you update the controller using the Xbox Accessories App by following the steps on this

link
    . If the issue persists, visit
    Xbox One Wireless Controller disconnects or can't connect
    and perform the suggested solutions to resolve your concern.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Expanding the Xbox Wireless Ecosystem with New PCs and Accessories

Source: Expanding the Xbox Wireless Ecosystem with New PCs and Accessories - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft introduces new line of next-gen Xbox Accessories - Similar Threads - Microsoft introduces line

2. Xbox next gen ghost contoller in FIFA22 on PC Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox next gen ghost contoller in FIFA22 on PC Windows 10: I bought a new Xbox Controller Xbox Wireless Controller Daystrike Camo. I connected to PC via Bluetooth and opened FIFA22. Duplicated actions for buttons so called "ghost controller" effect shows up. Help me pls....
  3. Xbox next gen ghost contoller in FIFA22 on PC Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox next gen ghost contoller in FIFA22 on PC Windows 10: I bought a new Xbox Controller Xbox Wireless Controller Daystrike Camo. I connected to PC via Bluetooth and opened FIFA22. Duplicated actions for buttons so called "ghost controller" effect shows up. Help me pls....
  4. Windows 11? New hints point to next-gen Microsoft’s desktop OS

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11? New hints point to next-gen Microsoft’s desktop OS: It appears that the name of the next generation of Windows might be down to “Windows (10) + something” and “Windows 11.” In 2015, Microsoft leadership said that Windows 10 will be its final release of the iconic operating system and there won’t be Windows 11 or Windows 12....
  5. Xbox Accessories App will not launch.

Xbox Accessories App will not launch.: I purchased an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and for whatever reason I can not get the Xbox Accessories App to open up. It always just starts to open and then shuts down immediately. I wouldn't care except the controller is not playable until can access the software. I tried...
  6. Introducing the Latest Designed for Xbox Mobile Gaming Accessories

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Latest Designed for Xbox Mobile Gaming Accessories: [ATTACH] Since announcing the expansion to mobile gaming accessories in the Designed for Xbox ecosystem last October, we have been working continuously to ensure our hardware enables the mobile gaming vision, to empower gamers to play the games they want, with the people...
  7. Xbox Series X - Most Powerful and Compatible Next-Gen Console

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Series X - Most Powerful and Compatible Next-Gen Console: Gaming leaves an indelible mark on all of us. From the epic stories and universes we experience playing as our favorite heroes, to the heat of intense competition, victory and defeat. Through the shared accomplishments we achieve as a worldwide community, gaming brings us...
  8. Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories

Install button on microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories: Install button on Microsoft store is dimmed for Xbox Accessories, i am able to download and install other apps but not this one. I have tried all the other solutions in the forums (like resetting and updating) none seem to fix my problem. I have a feeling its a simple...
  9. Microsoft Store : Xbox accessories not working AT ALL (Fr)

Microsoft Store : Xbox accessories not working AT ALL (Fr): Hey, when I try to press "configure" I only get a blank page which I guess is the application crashing. Seeing the app's comments I'm obviously not the only one experimenting this so I was wonedring if there was a fix I missed?...
  10. Introducing the next generation of Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next generation of Skype: Life is busy and filled with too many options. Staying connected, with all this noise, can sometimes be challenging. And in a world of choice, having a familiar place to share with the people who are closest to you, can go a long way. Today, we are introducing the next...