Windows 10: Microsoft introducing new favorites experience in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Microsoft introducing new favorites experience in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Favorites are an integral part of any web browser, and in the months since we released the new version of Microsoft Edge we’ve heard a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft introducing new favorites experience in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ge/m-p/1780521

Latest Microsoft Edge released for Windows

:)

Brink, Oct 14, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge Favorites

Hello,

Let us further isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Can you clarify what you meant by reinstalling favorites in Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the steps you have done to resolve this?
    You can import favorites you've saved from a different web browser to Microsoft Edge. You might want to consider importing these and check if the same thing happens. Click this
    link for the steps.

Looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Oct 14, 2020
  3. how to add web sites to my favorites in Microsoft Edge

Hi Brooks,

Thank you for showing interest on Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy assist you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add a Website to Favorites in Microsoft Edge:

• Open the Microsoft Edge app, and go to the website you want to add to favorites.
    • Press the Ctrl + D keys or click on the
      start
      icon (Add to Favorites) in the address bar.
    • Type a name you want for the favorite.
    • Do step 5 or step 6 below for what folder to add the website as a favorite to.
    • To Add Website as a Favorite to an Existing Folder in Favorites
      • Under Create in, select an existing folder, click/tap on
        Add
        , and go to step 7.
    • To Add Website as a Favorite to a New Folder in Favorites.
      • Under Create in, select an existing folder that you want to create the new folder in.
      • Click/tap on the Create new folder link.
      • Type in a name you want for the new folder, click/tap on
        Add
        , and go to step 7.
    • You will now see the start icon (Add to Favorites) turn yellow to indicate that the current website has been added to your Favorites.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Microsoft Edge and privacy: FAQ.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq

If you need any further assistance with Windows then let us know and we would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Microsoft introducing new favorites experience in Microsoft Edge

Help with Microsoft Edge

Hi Graig,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below on how to Customize News Feed in Microsoft Edge Browser and check if this helps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click “Customise” (above top sites on the right side).

• Select Top sites and my news feed, select your language and choose your favorite topics.

• After selecting your favorite topics, now click Save. That’s it. Now you can see your favorite news on Microsoft Edge home.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to
    assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft introducing new favorites experience in Microsoft Edge

1. Microsoft introducing new favorites experience in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Microsoft introducing favorites

2. Microsoft introduces new Extensions menu on toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces new Extensions menu on toolbar in Microsoft Edge: Extensions are small applications that enhance the browser’s functionality. Once you install an extension, you can notice the extension icon appearing on the toolbar. If you have several extensions installed on your browser, these extension icons take up...
  3. Introducing new Fluent Iconography for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Fluent Iconography for Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] Three-dimensional rendering of some of the new Fluent icons (Image by Cody Sorgenfrey) Hello Edge Insider community! We recently released the first of many visual updates we have planned for Edge as we modernize and evolve our design language. First,...
  4. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  5. Microsoft Edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge favorites: Before the Chromium update, I could click on a favorite, and when I closed it and opened the favorites list again, the cursor would be at the last favorite I opened. Now, when I close a favorite, it goes back to the top of the favorites list. Then I have to scroll down, often...
  6. Introducing an improved spellcheck experience in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing an improved spellcheck experience in Microsoft Edge: Beginning with Microsoft Edge 83, we’ve introduced a new spellcheck experience for Windows users, powered by Windows Spellcheck. The feature is supported on Windows 8.1 and above. Previously, on Windows, Microsoft Edge and other Chromium browsers used open-source...
  7. Introducing the new surf game in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new surf game in Microsoft Edge: Starting with build 83.0.478.37, users can now play a surfing-themed game in the new Microsoft Edge when they’re offline or by navigating to edge://surf. The game, which has been available for Insiders since late February, is now available for everyone to play in...
  8. Introducing the new Microsoft Edge and Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Microsoft Edge and Bing: The browser and search engine for business [ATTACH] In our mission to empower people with knowledge with Microsoft 365, one critical opportunity is the internet. We know that 60% of the time people spend on the PC is within the web browser, and it has become the primary...
  9. Introducing the new Microsoft Edge IT Center

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Microsoft Edge IT Center: Looking for technical documentation and tools to help you customize and manage Microsoft Edge for your organization? Bookmark the Microsoft Edge IT Center, your one-stop shop for everything you need to support a modern web browsing experience. What’s new First, you’ll find...
  10. Microsoft Band introduces hiking experience with the new Explore Tile

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Band introduces hiking experience with the new Explore Tile: Microsoft Band introduces hiking experience with the new Explore Tile In the coming days, just in time for summer, new updates are beginning to roll out for Microsoft Band and Health users. These updates include a new hiking experience with the new Explore Tile and an...