Windows 10: Microsoft intune and azure AD

Discus and support Microsoft intune and azure AD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, my school use microsoft education and i added intune and azure AD trial versions for 1 and 3 mounths. I added my devices and configurationed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Justinas Pipiras, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Microsoft intune and azure AD

Hello,

my school use microsoft education and i added intune and azure AD trial versions for 1 and 3 mounths. I added my devices and configurationed shared PC policy guest account and other. So when trial version will end all my devices and settings will gone?

And whats prices for this products?

Regards,

Justinas

:)

Justinas Pipiras, Jan 31, 2020

2. Autopilot Profiles: Azure /Intune.

In the Microsoft Partner Center Dashboard I am able to both create and configure Autopilot profiles and (once it’s working) register devices to apply those Autopilot profiles to.

In the Azure Intune Dashboard I am able to do the exact same functions as mentioned above in the Microsoft Partner Center by navigating:

• Open Azure
    • Open InTune
    • Click Device Enrollment
    • Click Windows Enrollment
    • In this GUI there are options for Windows Autopilot

The odd thing is that for the same customer I can configure Autopilot in two different places. Additionally, if I create a profile in one location, it does not propagate to the other. I can have two completely different profiles in each place.

How is it determined which is the profile that will be used for Autopilot if I have one in each place? Is one being phased out? Thanks for any information that you can provide.

Also, what would happen if we had a device from a completely different source than Ingram? Like we inherited a client that already had PC’s, and we wanted to onboard them with the Azure/InTune stack? Would we not be able to register
    those devices? I don’t think Ingram would interested in taking requests for devices that they didn’t even sell.

Thank you.

JohneSanchez4994, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Miguelonky, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Sol_itx Win User

Microsoft intune and azure AD

Microsoft surface laptop: Windows 10 gets disconnected from Azure AD/Intune

Hi,

we have a particular strange issue. There is a user that after a while he restarts the laptop and the laptop gets removed from Azure AD / Intune and then he is unable to login. This has happened a few times on the Microsoft Surface laptop. We can see
    in the logs there is a MSI log entry 11724 where the MDM gets removed.

What we are going to do is to see if we can replicate the issue with another device

Specs

Microsoft Surface laptop i5 CPU

Windows 10 build1709

8GB ram

Sol_itx, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft intune and azure AD

1. Microsoft intune and azure AD - Similar Threads - Microsoft intune azure

2. Microsoft Azure AD Connect will not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Azure AD Connect will not install: Hi everyone,I tried to install Microsoft Azure AD Connect Customize on a Domain Controller with Windows Server 2016 but i got the following error :"The event log file is corrupted"When i look the logs files, i find the error here : [17:53:52.454] [ 15] [ERROR]...
  3. Microsoft Azure AD Connect will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Azure AD Connect will not install: Hi everyone,I tried to install Microsoft Azure AD Connect Customize on a Domain Controller with Windows Server 2016 but i got the following error :"The event log file is corrupted"When i look the logs files, i find the error here : [17:53:52.454] [ 15] [ERROR]...
  4. Azure AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure AD: Hello there, If I have to install a software in 100 Laptop, how can I do it without have on promise Active Directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-ad/7657e31f-c97e-4524-9196-faebcf264e84
  5. Azure AD

Azure AD: Hello there, If I have to install a software in 100 Laptop, how can I do it without have on promise Active Directory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/azure-ad/7657e31f-c97e-4524-9196-faebcf264e84
  6. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE: As in the subject. How can I add it back so it's managed by Intune?We only have Azure AD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-shows-in-intune-as-azure-ad-joined-but-mdm/29d7c862-8154-4ae4-99cf-12e3d3ffc064
  7. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE: As in the subject. How can I add it back so it's managed by Intune?We only have Azure AD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-shows-in-intune-as-azure-ad-joined-but-mdm/29d7c862-8154-4ae4-99cf-12e3d3ffc064
  8. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

9. Azure AD Connector

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Azure AD Connector: If I have one Azure Ad connector at one data center. If there was a disaster or during DR testing, I power down the the Azure AD connector and bring it up a copy/replicated/backup on the other data center. Same VLan no change to the machine. Then run it for a day then delete...
  10. Conditional Access within InTune/Azure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Conditional Access within InTune/Azure: I am looking to set up conditional access to only allow 'Corporate' device to access some of our cloud apps. I have set up a conditional access rule that by default block access to the specified apps, but have an exclusion group for all corporate devices. This group is a...