Windows 10: Microsoft intune and azure AD

Discus and support Microsoft intune and azure AD in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, my school use microsoft education and i added intune and azure AD trial versions for 1 and 3 mounths. I added my devices and configurationed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Justinas Pipiras, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Microsoft intune and azure AD

Hello,

my school use microsoft education and i added intune and azure AD trial versions for 1 and 3 mounths. I added my devices and configurationed shared PC policy guest account and other. So when trial version will end all my devices and settings will gone?

And whats prices for this products?

Regards,

Justinas

:)

Justinas Pipiras, Jan 31, 2020

2. Autopilot Profiles: Azure /Intune.

In the Microsoft Partner Center Dashboard I am able to both create and configure Autopilot profiles and (once it’s working) register devices to apply those Autopilot profiles to.

In the Azure Intune Dashboard I am able to do the exact same functions as mentioned above in the Microsoft Partner Center by navigating:

• Open Azure
    • Open InTune
    • Click Device Enrollment
    • Click Windows Enrollment
    • In this GUI there are options for Windows Autopilot

The odd thing is that for the same customer I can configure Autopilot in two different places. Additionally, if I create a profile in one location, it does not propagate to the other. I can have two completely different profiles in each place.

How is it determined which is the profile that will be used for Autopilot if I have one in each place? Is one being phased out? Thanks for any information that you can provide.

Also, what would happen if we had a device from a completely different source than Ingram? Like we inherited a client that already had PC’s, and we wanted to onboard them with the Azure/InTune stack? Would we not be able to register
    those devices? I don’t think Ingram would interested in taking requests for devices that they didn’t even sell.

Thank you.

JohneSanchez4994, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Miguelonky, Jan 31, 2020
  4. Sol_itx Win User

Microsoft intune and azure AD

Microsoft surface laptop: Windows 10 gets disconnected from Azure AD/Intune

Hi,

we have a particular strange issue. There is a user that after a while he restarts the laptop and the laptop gets removed from Azure AD / Intune and then he is unable to login. This has happened a few times on the Microsoft Surface laptop. We can see
    in the logs there is a MSI log entry 11724 where the MDM gets removed.

What we are going to do is to see if we can replicate the issue with another device

Specs

Microsoft Surface laptop i5 CPU

Windows 10 build1709

8GB ram

Sol_itx, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft intune and azure AD

1. Microsoft intune and azure AD - Similar Threads - Microsoft intune azure

2. On-prem to azure ad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    On-prem to azure ad: Hi, We have some customers that wants to take all services to azure. We have sett up ad sync so users are loaded up and computers are azurr ad registered. We are trying to find the best way to automate the transfer for the computers. What is the best approach. The...
  3. (auto)unattend and Azure AD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    (auto)unattend and Azure AD: Hi, How should I configure and apply Windows System Image Manager's autounattend.xml or unattend.xml file in order to: - answer "How would you like to set up?" with "Set up for an organization" - log in with particular Microsoft 365 address? Is it even possible during...
  4. rename pc in azure ad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    rename pc in azure ad?: If I rename a computer in Windows it does not get renamed in Azure AD (cloud). I have seaarched, but have not found a solution, is there one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rename-pc-in-azure-ad/579e2919-52f2-4d46-9a6e-e9a6989d9955
  5. Intune

Intune: How do I upload an ADMX file to Intune and use it to configure Intune-managed PCs? How do I use SyncML payload in Intune....? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune/e0e1efd5-7087-4740-a008-21ab6c5aefdc
  6. Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Activating Biometrics with AD + Azure AD + O365: Hi! I'm looking for a solution or answer for a question. Our AD is running on Windows Server 2012 R2, we also have Azure AD license and we're using O365 products. We're looking ways to make our system better, secure and better for our users. We attempted to enable...
  7. Configure SCCM with Azure AD

Configure SCCM with Azure AD: Hello, We have an Azure AD and I wanted to know if I could setup an SCCM in a cloud Azure setting so that I could image Windows 10 machines and then allow Windows AutoPilot to finish up the imaging process. I don't want to reset the PC to factory specs and take 3-4 hours to...
  8. Dis-Join Azure AD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dis-Join Azure AD: Hello - Setting up a new install of Windows 10, when I attempt to join our domain active directory I get the message Joined to Azure AD, choose disconnect your device first. Researched how and the option to disconnect is not there. One person who also reported this same issue...
  9. Azure AD connected Devices

Azure AD connected Devices: Hello, I was just wondering if someone can assist me please, this might be a simple question yet i can't seem to find answers for it so far so i thought it might be best to ask the community. We have recently started connecting staff tablets to Azure AD so they use there...
  10. Moving MSA account to Azure AD

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Moving MSA account to Azure AD: hi all - my wife's small business uses Office365 and I'm about to upgrade their PCs to Win10. One of the expected benefits is that they'll be able to login using their O365 credentials, whereas at the moment everyone has a MSA (blah.blah@outlook.com) to login in the PC, and...