Windows 10: Microsoft invites you to participate in Pegasus II IoT experiment

Discus and support Microsoft invites you to participate in Pegasus II IoT experiment in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] The Pegasus Mission: Matt Long and Mark Nichols Photo credit: Scott Eklund/Red Box pictures When you dream of state-of-the-art, real-time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft invites you to participate in Pegasus II IoT experiment

Source: Participate in Pegasus II: Real-time Internet of Things experiment from the edge of space | Microsoft Research Blog

:)

Brink, Feb 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 issue: Chinese language popup

I have the same problem too. Did you manage to fix it?

I can read Chinese and the box says:

Microsoft recommends free upgrade to Windows 10.

In order to install Windows 10, you will need to add a plugin for compatibility check. Microsoft invites you to participate in customer satisfaction program in order to collect information to improve user experience. Your data will be private and anonymous.

[Checkbox] I agree to participate in customer experience improvement and install plugin.

Samuel Hua Feng Tan, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Entegy Win User
    Total commander for windows

Beta participants are invited by the developer.

Contact the developer and ask them.

Entegy, Feb 22, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft invites you to participate in Pegasus II IoT experiment

1. Microsoft invites you to participate in Pegasus II IoT experiment - Similar Threads - Microsoft invites participate

2. microsoft family invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft family invite: I keep trying to invite my daughter to join the family. After entering her email I keep getting the following message:Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again.TraceID: vbGCCR14lk2WO9Lh.22.115I received this message last night, so I waited til the...
  3. microsoft family invite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft family invite: I keep trying to invite my daughter to join the family. After entering her email I keep getting the following message:Something went wrong on our end. Give it a few minutes, then try again.TraceID: vbGCCR14lk2WO9Lh.22.115I received this message last night, so I waited til the...
  4. Microsoft Family Invite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Invite: I received an invite for Microsoft Family Safety and it says it came from someone that has been stalking me. Is there a way to find the IP address of the person that sent the invite?...
  5. Microsoft Family Invite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Family Invite: I received an invite for Microsoft Family Safety and it says it came from someone that has been stalking me. Is there a way to find the IP address of the person that sent the invite?...
  6. Enhancing your Microsoft Teams experience with the apps you need

in Windows 10 News
    Enhancing your Microsoft Teams experience with the apps you need: Over the past year, the pandemic has dramatically changed the way we live and work. Organizations around the world adopted tools like Microsoft Teams to support working-from-home and hybrid work. Today, over 115 million people use Teams every day. And while video conferencing...
  7. Microsoft’s project Pegasus could bring a new Windows 10 interface

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s project Pegasus could bring a new Windows 10 interface: In addition to hardware, Microsoft’s Surface event was also about software and the company unveiled a new version of Windows 10 for an entirely new category of computing devices. Called Windows 10X, this new OS is being officially developed for dual-screen and foldable...
  8. Thank you for the invite to open a thread.

in Windows 10 Support
    Thank you for the invite to open a thread.: Brink has been the best teacher & helper with my computers for over 4 years, now. I will take this time to show my deepest thank you, Brink. If it was not for your teachings & the sharing you have given me over the years, I would have been lost in the world of computers. I...
  9. BANDAI NAMCO invites you to participate in Bless Unleashed Closed Beta

in Windows 10 News
    BANDAI NAMCO invites you to participate in Bless Unleashed Closed Beta: [ATTACH] Bless Unleashed is the premier next-generation MMORPG, coming first to Xbox One. Built with a console experience in mind, Bless Unleashed takes players on an epic multiplayer journey across a vibrant persistent world, and tasks the brave with battling, and...
  10. Students launch Windows 10 IoT experiment into space

in Windows 10 News
    Students launch Windows 10 IoT experiment into space: Students using Windows 10 IoT and Lego Mindstorm create science experiments on board the International Space Station [img] Valley Christian Schools students and Quest Institute’s Danny Kim prepare for launch With the successful launch of Quest Institute’s first ever...