Windows 10: Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade

Discus and support Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800. It printed color photos fine before Win11 upgrade.Added new Ink and ran test page with printer and all printed fine. Go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TlfTechQuest, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade

I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800. It printed color photos fine before Win11 upgrade.Added new Ink and ran test page with printer and all printed fine. Go to Windows->Printer Preferences->Advanced Settings-> under Color Printing Mode only Grayscale & Monochrome are offered.I see this was listed as a problem by others after the Win10 upgrade but the diagnostic link offered for that solution didn't run on my laptop. FYI- Also tried the following solution given prior :FIX FOR HP ENVY 5540 All-In-One COLOR PRINTINGGo to DEVICE MANAGER / PRINTERS /Right click on the HP Envy 5540 icon and se

:)

TlfTechQuest, Dec 5, 2021
  2. DEUser_AZ Win User

How do I change the Microsoft IPP Class Driver back to the Canon driver?

I have a Canon MG 7720. Printing from my HP laptop has been fine until recently. The Canon printer properties started displaying incorrectly, and the 'Type' showed 'Microsoft IPP Class Driver. I tried reloading the Canon install disk and rebooting. How
    can I change that driver? I also downloaded the Canon MG recommended driver and installed it...

DEUser_AZ, Dec 5, 2021
  3. Printer Class Drivers Missing

I am able to go and download individual drivers from the Manufacturer's Websites. The drivers I am talking about being missing are when you get the pick list while installing a new printer where you could select from hundreds of drivers from dozens of
    manufacturers. My pick list only lists Generic and Microsoft as manufacturers. Others such as Zebra, HP, Xerox, Canon, etc are not even listed. I have some vbs scripts that references these class drivers to install the printers, but they will not work because
    the class drivers are actually missing.

Scott Whetsell, A.A.S., Dec 5, 2021
  4. Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade

Printer with economical running costs?

Very smart *Roll Eyes Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade :rolleyes: *Stick Out Tongue Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade :p

When I was very young I remember people referring to monochrome TV and pictures as "black and white". Guess the terminology got stuck in my mind.

Any printer suggestions guys please?

I'm not interested in inkjet printers. And neither cartridges costing €50. *Oh Well Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade :eek:hwell:

Black Panther, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade

1. Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade - Similar Threads - Microsoft IPP Class

2. Our Brother printer is installed with Microsoft IPP Class Driver, and this driver doesnt...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our Brother printer is installed with Microsoft IPP Class Driver, and this driver doesnt...: I have uninstalled and reinstalled with drivers and software downloaded from the official Brother website, however I haven't been successful installing the Brother driver and settings. Do I need to remove Microsoft IPP Class Driver from the Device manager? Do I need to...
  3. Our Brother printer is installed with Microsoft IPP Class Driver, and this driver doesnt...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Our Brother printer is installed with Microsoft IPP Class Driver, and this driver doesnt...: I have uninstalled and reinstalled with drivers and software downloaded from the official Brother website, however I haven't been successful installing the Brother driver and settings. Do I need to remove Microsoft IPP Class Driver from the Device manager? Do I need to...
  4. Microsoft IPP Class Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft IPP Class Driver: Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printers on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ipp-class-driver/a64d8042-cdcb-4e0a-a3ef-be9fdcc08270
  5. Microsoft IPP Class Driver

Microsoft IPP Class Driver: Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printers on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-ipp-class-driver/a64d8042-cdcb-4e0a-a3ef-be9fdcc08270
  6. Microsoft IPP Class Driver-will not allow my printer to print in color

Microsoft IPP Class Driver-will not allow my printer to print in color: Hello, I realized that my printer which is a Brother MFC_J995DW Printer, no longer prints in color and does not give that option when the print screen comes up. Apparently the model: Microsoft IPP Class Driver features are no color and only offers grayscale and monochrome. I...
  7. Microsoft IPP Class Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft IPP Class Driver: The Microsoft IPP Class Driver seems to have displaced the driver for my Samsung M288 series. This driver is OK except it seems Microsoft wants to adopt the Google stupidities for user interfaces. I always print important emails and supplier invoices. Many of them are just...
  8. Microsoft IPP Class Driver

Microsoft IPP Class Driver: The Microsoft IPP Class Driver seems to have displaced the driver for my Samsung M288 series. This driver is OK except it seems Microsoft wants to adopt the Google stupidities for user interfaces. I always print important emails and supplier invoices. Many of them are just...
  9. Microsoft IPP Class Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade

Microsoft IPP Class Driver only offers Grayscale and Monochrome for printer after Win11 upgrade: I have an HP ENVY Photo 7800. It printed color photos fine before Win11 upgrade.Added new Ink and ran test page with printer and all printed fine. Go to Windows->Printer Preferences->Advanced Settings-> under Color Printing Mode only Grayscale & Monochrome are offered.I see...