Windows 10: "Microsoft" is a dumb troll?

Discus and support "Microsoft" is a dumb troll? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have an issue on my computer. And before you start to judge or something, I'm telling you that I know a lot of things about coincidences, random... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Romaneus, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Romaneus Win User

"Microsoft" is a dumb troll?

Hi, I have an issue on my computer. And before you start to judge or something, I'm telling you that I know a lot of things about coincidences, random events and all related stuff, and that's definitely not it.

I'll be short. I mostly 99% use total commander and when I deleteShift some file, my free space essentially updating, and when it does, I see Random number, sometimes in kilobytes, sometimes in megabytes, not long ago the numbers were like 666, 366, 466... and everything could be fine except I see those numbers like 50% more than the others. I'm not so dumb to believe coincidences. Right now those numbers are like 444, 344, 944, 448, 244, 442, 544, , 884, 844 and I could explain the "algorithm" that those useless dumb degenerates aka programmers implemented, but it's not necessary. The proof that's those number are random is when, for instance, I deleted a file the size of more than 1 megabyte, my free space changed from 562, 942, 126in kilobytes to 562,942,444, so not even quantity of megabytes changed.

Same issue in Explorer and other applications.

Or when I downloaded Windows on my PC, from, as though, the Microsoft official site, to install on a computer that I've built for my friends. After formatting the new hard drive the size was like 975, 744,444. Coincidence?

Not that this an any serious protection, but I have antivirus with firewall.

And if you think that this fun, think about this. Some stupid impudent bastards know everything about you, codes on your credit cards, where you live, all your passwords and so on, and they can do everything they want with that information.

So does anybody know how to get rid of them for good? Thanks.

:)

Romaneus, Feb 12, 2021

2. Historical printers are trolling me

Hi Joe,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to add the printer to the network.

Please provide us the following information:

• Are you on domain network?
    • Do you get any error message\ code while adding new printer?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article:

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further on Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Feb 12, 2021
  3. BizVoigt Win User
    Am I a dumb as* for dealing with Microsoft Mobile????

Well I dumb then! Thanks for your imput!!! Microsoft went to he** after Gates stepped back. I got punk for a phone and again dummmmbbbb. If somebody makes it right Ill hook them up and thank them with ahhhh cash. Yet Im out of hope "Microsoft" is a dumb troll? :(

BizVoigt, Feb 12, 2021
  4. "Microsoft" is a dumb troll?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

"Microsoft" is a dumb troll?

1. "Microsoft" is a dumb troll? - Similar Threads - Microsoft dumb troll

2. Dumb Process

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dumb Process: Windows always does this. Anti Malware Service Executable has officially crashed every app known because of it's memory. No tutorial works. No website works. My PC works "fine". Explain why this dumb process does this?...
  3. Dumb Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dumb Process: Windows always does this. Anti Malware Service Executable has officially crashed every app known because of it's memory. No tutorial works. No website works. My PC works "fine". Explain why this dumb process does this?...
  4. Dumb Process

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Dumb question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dumb question: i want to install UltraUXthemepatcher, i know what windows ver i have but i don't know how to set that into ultrauxthemepatcher submitted by /u/Cubicalspy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3i55v/dumb_question/
  6. Dumb mistake!

Dumb mistake!: Does anyone can suggest a way how to unlock a locked windows 10 because my sister locked it and don't remember the password. Idk if it is possible. Also I could take it to service but I don't have a job. submitted by /u/anger_Karen [link] [comments]...
  7. MICROPHONE IS DUMB

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MICROPHONE IS DUMB: hello i have a problem with my microphone when i plug it in my pc it doesnt work it sees that its connected but doesnt have any audio just some noises i tried plugging it in the front and the back cjack but doesnt work then i plug it in my phone it works fine then my laptop...
  8. I was dumb

I was dumb: So I turned on my Dell laptop and I was notified that my key was going to expire, so I followed a tutorial from a youtuber I knew and I copied a script from a website to a cmd file, ran it and nothing happened but I figured that it just didn't do anything bc the key hadn't...
  9. There be TROLLS here: my account was blocked by an ****.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There be TROLLS here: my account was blocked by an ****.: There be TROLLS here: my account was blocked by an ****. My account was blocked after posting two messages. The main responder did NOT read my posts and kept advising me to do stuff that had nothing to do with my question. And then i am informed my account is blocked....
  10. this is dumb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    this is dumb: I'm xbox live enforcement, and I got a suspension for no reason... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/this-is-dumb/8f60a42a-4680-428d-bc9c-09993e592a0a