Windows 10: Microsoft is a not user friendly!

Discus and support Microsoft is a not user friendly! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just downloaded Office 2016 for my iMac. I realize that Steve and Bill didn't always agree, but it would be super helpful if the download/install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JudithNotHappy, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Microsoft is a not user friendly!

I just downloaded Office 2016 for my iMac. I realize that Steve and Bill didn't always agree, but it would be super helpful if the download/install instructions actually explained how to access services that have been purchased so WE CAN USE THEM. I am relatively tech capable, but I am weary of the guessing game that is necessary to do business with Microsoft. Please understand that your applications are a MEANS TO AN END for many of your customers and we DO NOT want to become computer engineers just so we have the privilege of using the software WE HAVE PAID FOR!

:)

JudithNotHappy, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Paulieg Win User

Looking for a user friendly OS

i'm looking for a user friendly OS alternative to windows to try. I've never used anything except for windows. I'd like something that I can dual boot with and that has good stable drivers for video cards etc. Suggestions?

Paulieg, Aug 5, 2018
  3. Looking for a user friendly OS

A mac.

Or Ubuntu.

Dippyskoodlez, Aug 5, 2018
  4. Microsoft is a not user friendly!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft is a not user friendly!

1. Microsoft is a not user friendly! - Similar Threads - Microsoft user friendly

2. Calendar View is not User friendly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar View is not User friendly: MSFT you need to give us back a normal single month task bar calendar, a cross 2 months split view stinks! No one works in split view, if you and your programmers must have it then make it an option to do both!...
  3. Calendar View is not User friendly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar View is not User friendly: MSFT you need to give us back a normal single month task bar calendar, a cross 2 months split view stinks! No one works in split view, if you and your programmers must have it then make it an option to do both!...
  4. Friends Microsoft Store is possessed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends Microsoft Store is possessed: Microsoft Store is flashing a blank screen rapidly, and it is self aware so anything that could possibly kill it will not function correctly. Including windows logo + R, task manager, and powershell. Tried restarting pc and signing out, nothing can end this beast....
  5. Friends Microsoft Store is possessed

Friends Microsoft Store is possessed: Microsoft Store is flashing a blank screen rapidly, and it is self aware so anything that could possibly kill it will not function correctly. Including windows logo + R, task manager, and powershell. Tried restarting pc and signing out, nothing can end this beast....
  6. Friends on Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Friends on Microsoft store: How do I add a friend on Microsoft store on PC ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/friends-on-microsoft-store/a797accd-b8b8-4df3-a460-e2160102e88a
  7. Family & friends not showing user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family & friends not showing user account: For some unknown reason, family and friends are not showing under user account [img] Although the image says "administrator" it's actually my email address that's showing 122729
  8. wind 10 photoviewer is not user friendly

wind 10 photoviewer is not user friendly: i import photos for tax purposes. i dont need to edit or look at them, i just want to import to a file. windows photoviewer doesnt seem to allow the creation of new files. at least not easily and intuitively! I downloaded to faststone to use instead and even though it is...
  9. Is this forum user friendly??????????

in Windows 10 Support
    Is this forum user friendly??????????: Hi, I am a new member and yesterday I made my first post. 1) It was supposed to be posted in "Installation & Maintenance" but for some reason found it's way into "Performance & Maintenance" ?????????? LOOK FOR: Windows 10-1803 "corrupted files & sfc /scannow malfunction" 2)...
  10. Is CryptoPrevent 8 user friendly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is CryptoPrevent 8 user friendly?: I didn't get around to updating to version 8 as this program is easy to forget you have... Now I have reinstalled Windows I will probably reinstall it. I recall someone saying version 8 was not so user friendly as the old version, is that true? Is it still a good additional...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. not user friendly

2. why is windows 10 not user friendly