Windows 10: Microsoft Is added Education edition 64bit and 32bit to Consumer edition of Windows 10...

Discus and support Microsoft Is added Education edition 64bit and 32bit to Consumer edition of Windows 10... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On 27-05-2020, Windows 10 users' expectations are fulfilled by releasing windows 10 May 2004 Update. Advanced users will download iso files for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, May 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft Is added Education edition 64bit and 32bit to Consumer edition of Windows 10...

On 27-05-2020, Windows 10 users' expectations are fulfilled by releasing windows 10 May 2004 Update.

Advanced users will download iso files for offline purposes.

The highlight of this update is Education edition is embedded in install.esd file under 64bit and 32bit.

The Following editions are included in the consumer edition iso file
    1. Windows 10 Home
    2. Windows 10 Home N
    3. Windows 10 Home Single Language
    4. Windows 10 Education
    5. Windows 10 Education N
    6. Windows 10 Professional

7. Windows 10 Professional N

I think if you upgrade this 2004 version from earlier versions, then might be you can able upgrade fromProfessional edition to Education edition by entering an Education license key.

I have not tested, because I am not using professional edition

Here are screenshots

Microsoft Is added Education edition 64bit and 32bit  to Consumer edition of  Windows 10... [​IMG]

Microsoft Is added Education edition 64bit and 32bit  to Consumer edition of  Windows 10... c744b01c-39aa-4485-9adf-e0315c57a80c?upload=true.jpg

Microsoft Is added Education edition 64bit and 32bit  to Consumer edition of  Windows 10... 20789575-d9a3-4ad3-accd-b0519f63c0cc?upload=true.jpg

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, May 28, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro Education Edition ISO?

Yeah, I'm well aware of that. No Product codes were listed for Pro Education last time I looked though. Or I'd be running it for a look see.

alphanumeric, May 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 (consumer edition), version 1803 (Updated Aug 2018)

Product codes are interchangeable / usable on both the Business and Consumer ISO's. Just FYI. I have some or my keys listed for both. My 10 Pro keys can be used for either ISO for example. And even if I install with the Consumer edition ISO, I can change key to Enterprise.
    This multi-edition Business media includes the following editions:
    Windows 10 Pro
    Windows 10 Pro N
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
    Windows 10 Pro Education
    Windows 10 Pro Education N
    Windows 10 Education
    Windows 10 Education N
    Windows 10 Enterprise
    Windows 10 Enterprise N

This multi-edition Consumer media includes the following editions:
    Windows 10 Home
    Windows 10 Home N
    Windows 10 Pro
    Windows 10 Pro N
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
    Windows 10 Pro for Workstations N
    Windows 10 Pro Education
    Windows 10 Pro Education N
    Windows 10 Core Single Language
    Windows 10 Education
    Windows 10 Education N

alphanumeric, May 28, 2020
  4. Kari Win User

Microsoft Is added Education edition 64bit and 32bit to Consumer edition of Windows 10...

Windows 10 Pro Education Edition ISO?

Visual Studio Subscriptions have two different W10 ISO images downloadable, Consumer Edition and Business Edition. Pro Education (Index 7) is included in Business Edition ISO:

Microsoft Is added Education edition 64bit and 32bit  to Consumer edition of  Windows 10... [​IMG]

There are no Pro Education keys available for subscribers, retail or VL. As far as I have understood, this is a special edition only sold and licensed for schools and other educational organisations.

Thema:

Microsoft Is added Education edition 64bit and 32bit to Consumer edition of Windows 10...

1. Microsoft Is added Education edition 64bit and 32bit to Consumer edition of Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Microsoft added Education

2. Windows 10, Editions, Pro Education, Enterprise & Education, Edition Comparison.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, Editions, Pro Education, Enterprise & Education, Edition Comparison.: Hello! I have Question About Windows Editions, specificly about Windows Edition Comparisons.I Already Did Read Refrence Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/windows-10-editions-for-education-customers-bf2572aa-5555-2b1e-f7ce-81e8ba890444But it does not give more...
  3. Windows 10, Editions, Pro Education, Enterprise & Education, Edition Comparison.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10, Editions, Pro Education, Enterprise & Education, Edition Comparison.: Hello! I have Question About Windows Editions, specificly about Windows Edition Comparisons.I Already Did Read Refrence Link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/windows-10-editions-for-education-customers-bf2572aa-5555-2b1e-f7ce-81e8ba890444But it does not give more...
  4. Windows 10, Editions, Pro Education, Enterprise & Education, Edition Comparison.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Consumers Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Consumers Edition: Hi there I have began to use microsoft azure and I have seen that its giving me windows 10 consumer edition and education for free. Bu the cd keys are same. The question is I am using a license which is home single language and I want to change my system language. There are...
  6. Windows 10 Education Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education Edition: Hi all, My wife can get Windows 10 Education Edition through her college. I plan on getting her a custom built desktop. What do I need to do to get windows activated on the new computer? Is it as simple as turning on the new computer, connecting to the internet and...
  7. Consumer edition ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Consumer edition ?: Hello, I have iso file "en_windows_10_consumer_editions_version_1803_updated_march_2018_x64_dvd" and I don't know what this consumer edition means ? Does it consist all W10 versions ? I am asking because of I need education version. submitted by /u/tommyldo [link]...
  8. Microsoft Windows Educate Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Windows Educate Edition: I am eligible for Microsoft Windows Educate Edition as a school faculty member. Are there any restrictions to using that license on a personal PC that I also use for my self-employment work? Same question for Microsoft Visio 2019, once installed on a personal PC am I able to...
  9. Windows 10 Education Edition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Education Edition: Hi I am Faisal Khan from India, and I am student of National Institute of Open Schooling simply NIOS which is the largest Open schooling community currently I am using pirated windows 10 due to restriction of my parents, I want to use genuine window because pirated is very...
  10. Windows 10 Education edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Education edition: I have an OEM license Windows 7 Home Premium and I upgraded to Windows 10 Home during initial period of Windows 10 free upgrade. My questions are: (1) Can I upgrade again to Windows 10 education edition from Windows 10 Home provided by my university volume licensing? It is...