Windows 10: Microsoft is adding new display modes to PWAs in Windows 10 Redstone 5

Discus and support Microsoft is adding new display modes to PWAs in Windows 10 Redstone 5 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This week is Microsoft's Build 2018 developer conference, and if it wasn't obvious, a hot topic is Progressive Web Apps. Support for PWAs was added in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft is adding new display modes to PWAs in Windows 10 Redstone 5

Read more: Microsoft is adding new display modes to PWAs in Windows 10 Redstone 5 - Neowin

:)

Brink, May 7, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft is adding new display modes to PWAs in Windows 10 Redstone 5

1. Microsoft is adding new display modes to PWAs in Windows 10 Redstone 5 - Similar Threads - Microsoft adding display

2. Microsoft is adding Shortcuts menu to Chrome PWAs

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding Shortcuts menu to Chrome PWAs: Microsoft has been trying to tackle the lack of apps in the Windows Store with Progressive Web Apps. Microsoft allows developers to submit and publish their PWAs in the Store and the company is also working to improve support for PWAs available outside its app store. Google...
  3. Redstone 5 Reset option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Redstone 5 Reset option: I haven't got a solution before, so I post it again. Here are the screenshots below when I try to reset my Windows: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] There are no more options besides these two like the previous version. My question is if I choose the second option, Remove files and...
  4. Windows 10 Redstone 5 1809 Bug:

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 1809 Bug:: My problem is that when I click the right mouse button to open the Options page, when I go to: New Crashes absurdly, and reaches the point of shutting down Explorer......
  5. New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809

in Windows 10 News
    New build confirms Redstone 5 update is Windows 10 version 1809: Microsoft is committed to Windows 10 update cycle with two different releases every year, in April and October. So the Redstone 5 update is likely to be finalized in September and it’ll be rolled out to the general public in early October. Obviously, the insiders already have...
  6. Windows 10 Redstone 5 update to include new Microsoft Edge features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 update to include new Microsoft Edge features: Microsoft is working on a new set of improvements for Microsoft Edge and the alleged changes are projected to arrive with Windows 10 Redstone 5 in the fall of 2019. The latest preview build comes with hints in this regard, revealing some of the features being added to the...
  7. A look at the new features coming to Windows 10 with Redstone 5

in Windows 10 News
    A look at the new features coming to Windows 10 with Redstone 5: The next big update of Windows 10 is codenamed Redstone 5 and it’s projected to arrive in the fall. Windows 10 Redstone 5 is currently in development, and Microsoft is improving the OS with the help from Windows Insiders. Windows 10 RS 5 will be a big update, and it’ll...
  8. Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring new edit controls to context menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring new edit controls to context menu: Microsoft has made it a priority to make Windows 10 feel and look more modern, and as part of this strategy, the tiniest parts of the operating system have received updates. The context menu, that appears when the user would right-click mouse anywhere inside the OS, is...
  9. Microsoft says no to new Windows 10 Redstone 5 build this week

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft says no to new Windows 10 Redstone 5 build this week: Microsoft is currently working very aggressively in pushing out new features for its next major update Windows 10 Redstone 5 which is due for release this fall. The company has been releasing Fast Ring builds at a faster pace with new features for users to test. Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft plans with display scaling on Windows 10 Redstone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft plans with display scaling on Windows 10 Redstone: As the offices at Microsoft begin to churn again with regular employee traffic, questions about Windows 10 Redstone are starting to resurface. Many have speculated that Windows 10 Redstone will be the fit and finish update that the seemingly early Windows 10 release missed....