Windows 10: Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care

Discus and support Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft recently released Windows 10 April 2018 Update and cumulative update with fixes but some users claim that the update is causing a black... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 23, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care

Microsoft recently released Windows 10 April 2018 Update and cumulative update with fixes but some users claim that the update is causing a black screen when booting up the PCs. It is worth noting that not everyone is seeing this problem but the number of systems impacted by the issue has grown significantly in the last few weeks.

It’s quite easy to recover a broken PC as the users would just need to boot the PC into safe mode and try uninstalling the update. Restoring the system back to the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update also appears to be working in most of the cases.

It appears that apps such as IObit Advance System Care could be the culprit. Some users on Microsoft Community forum claims that a compatibility issue between Windows 10 version 1803 patch and IObit (Advanced System Care) app is causing a black screen on some computers.

Arden White, Senior Program Manager, Windows Servicing and Delivery told us Microsoft is already aware of the issue with IObit Advanced System Care and they are addressing it.

For those who don’t know, IObit Advanced System Care is one of the decent solutions to speed up Windows PCs, and it’s quite popular among the users.

Disclaimer: Windows Latest has no intention to defame IObit and its apps. The article is based on reports from users and a statement from Microsoft. We shall not be held responsible and/or liable for anything we say in this article.

The post Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 23, 2018
  2. Le Boule Win User

advanced system care wont open

Advanced System Care is a registry cleaner and as such is not recommended by MS: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2563254

You’ll need to seek advice from Iobit regarding the Advanced System Care program.

Regards…

Le Boule, May 29, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, May 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care

1. Microsoft is aware of issues with Windows 10 version 1803 and IObit Advanced System Care - Similar Threads - Microsoft aware issues

2. trying to uninstall Advanced System Care

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trying to uninstall Advanced System Care: ASC is no longer needed since I have CCleaner as recommended by my techie. I'm therefore trying to uninstall Advanced System Care which I stopped paying for more than a year ago but which still tries to do things to my PC, AND has put several files on it that are considered...
  3. ADVANCE CARE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ADVANCE CARE: I scanned and when i click next to quarantine its not there?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advance-care/9e8559a6-803d-4dc3-96b1-a9d8a1ac27af
  4. Iobit Advanced systemcare - Good or bad?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Iobit Advanced systemcare - Good or bad?: Hey everyone, i'm thinking of downloading Advanced SystemCare, but i've heard from other people that sometimes programs like this do more harm in the long run than good, is that true? submitted by /u/BandicootCx [link] [comments]...
  5. Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is my pc running slow after removing IObit Driver Booster and Advanced System Care: I'd been using the IObit software for a while with no issues, however I installed malwarebytes which detected it as a virus so I quarantined and deleted them. I've done additional backup programs such as hitman pro and adwcleaner to help clean up the files they left, but now...
  6. Microsoft is aware of the issues with Windows Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is aware of the issues with Windows Update: Yesterday, we reported that Windows Update is experiencing issues where the Windows 10 devices could not connect to the servers. The reports revealed that some users with certain internet connection are unable to check for updates in Windows 10. It also revealed that...
  7. IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IOBit Advanced SystemCare tweaks: Safe? Effective?: I own IOBit Advanced System Care Pro. It includes a tool called "Internet Booster" that is recommending the following settings for my 1 Mbps DSL Internet connection: Max Duplicate: 2 Optimum Route: Yes MTU Discovery: Yes TTL: 64 Explicit Congestion Notification Capability:...
  8. Windows 10, Version 1803 USB Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, Version 1803 USB Issues: Hi, I am having trouble connecting my mouse and other peripherals to certain USB ports. I tried different mice, Troubleshooter, reinstalling the drivers for the USB Root Hub, power cycling my PC but the issue remains. From my research I understand the issue might be caused...
  9. Microsoft is aware of issues with Microsoft Store and Windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is aware of issues with Microsoft Store and Windows 10 version 1803: Windows 10 April 2018 Update is quite buggy for some users and it appears that yet another bug is hitting some systems. Some users on Microsoft Community forum posted that Microsoft Store sometimes fails to work correctly on devices after installing the Windows 10 April 2018...
  10. Advanced System Care 9 Beta 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced System Care 9 Beta 1: Download Advanced SystemCare 9 - MajorGeeks If you are interested in giving it a try, win 10 friendly ASC 9 is out for trial. I use it frequently and keesp my pc clean and smooooooothh, and no, I dont get a kick back *Eek 12630

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft advacnced system care