Windows 10: Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design

Discus and support Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft recently announced that the MSN News apps will be rebranded to Microsoft News on Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jun 26, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design

Microsoft recently announced that the MSN News apps will be rebranded to Microsoft News on Android and iOS. Today, Microsoft is rolling out a new update to MSN News app on Windows 10 devices, and the update also rebrands the app. The new name is more straightforward and brings it in line with similar apps on all app platforms.

MSN.com, will retain its name, but the app is being rebranded as Microsoft News on all platform. Microsoft News comes with the same feature package as the original MSN News app, but also includes a touch of Fluent Design on Windows 10.

It’s worth noting that the updated version of Microsoft News is available for the Windows Insiders in the Fast Ring, and it’ll be rolled out to the public soon.

The new app also shows breaking news alerts, comes with a dark theme, and allows you to find the app on Android and iOS.

““This curation process is global, using editors with local expertise. Today, there are more than 800 editors working from 50 locations around the world – including editorial newsrooms serving multiple regions in India, Germany, France, Mexico, Canada and Spain. Many of our editors have extensive backgrounds in media and journalism and have worked at a variety of news organizations,” Microsoft said in a blog post.

The post Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jun 26, 2018

2. Fluent Design not visible in some apps after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Hello Lemuel,

Creating a new user account fixed the fluent design on microsoft edge. And about fluent design not showing up on Windows settings app, that I mistakenly compared it with some screenshots from upcoming Windows 10 Redstone 4 update which is believed to bring
    the fluent design in setting app. My bad

Thanks for the assist.

Abhijatya Gupta, Jun 26, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update

Read more: Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update - Thurrott.com

Brink, Jun 26, 2018
  4. Compumind Win User

Compumind, Jun 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft is bringing the rebranded News app to Windows 10 with Fluent Design - Similar Threads - Microsoft bringing rebranded

2. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re Fluent Design: With the release of windows 10 version 22h2 in the coming months will we see more fluent design changes and perhaps minor ui changes as well? or is that it for good old 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluent-design/db17937c-6960-48fa-81d2-5142acf942cf
  3. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re Fluent Design: With the release of windows 10 version 22h2 in the coming months will we see more fluent design changes and perhaps minor ui changes as well? or is that it for good old 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluent-design/db17937c-6960-48fa-81d2-5142acf942cf
  4. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fluent Design: Is there any fluent design and animation software for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fluent-design/3b059711-276d-4fa4-9ca2-1da37c431e52
  5. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fluent Design: Is this a joke?-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcBGj4R7Fo0 microsoft said it will do this. but this only happened in apps. i need ui but then you didnt do the ui. the desktop is just same,the start is changed but the others are not changed. file explorer is not changed,...
  6. Build app using Microsoft’s Fluent Design System

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Build app using Microsoft’s Fluent Design System: Hello, first off I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.. I am new to posting on reddit. So I am building an enterprise application for Windows 10 that uses PowerShell. The app basically automates the provisioning of Active Directory accounts. Right now I have a...
  7. Microsoft bringing Fluent Design to Office for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft bringing Fluent Design to Office for iOS and Android: In Seattle, an engineer thumbs through a Mumbai-based coworker's edits while walking between meetings. In rural China, an artisan uses their phone to sell their creations. In Johannesburg, a lawyer texts back a client before catching the bus. These real-life snapshots show...
  8. When microsoft will bring us a new file explorer with fluent design???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When microsoft will bring us a new file explorer with fluent design???: It's about time! -_- After 5 years it's about time to change the look of the "file explorer" with a new fluent design. When it's going to happend?? ;O I hate the old one!...
  9. Windows 10 Redstone 5 to bring Fluent Design improvements and more to Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 to bring Fluent Design improvements and more to Edge: Microsoft Edge browser is getting features twice a year with new versions of Windows 10 operating system and security fixes are provided second Tuesday of every month. Windows 10 Redstone 5 update will include some major improvements for Edge browser, which is the default web...
  10. Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring Fluent Design to context menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Redstone 5 will bring Fluent Design to context menu: Microsoft is slowly bringing Fluent Design to all parts of Windows 10, and the design is evolving with the next update. Microsoft appears to be expanding Fluent Design to more parts of Windows 10, and the most recent preview build comes with similar changes in this regard. A...