Windows 10: Microsoft is closing down Lumia Voices on April 12

Discus and support Microsoft is closing down Lumia Voices on April 12 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is closing down Lumia Voices on April 12 Lumia Voices from Microsoft is closing down on April 12. The Lumia Voice, helped lots of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Microsoft is closing down Lumia Voices on April 12

Microsoft is closing down Lumia Voices on April 12

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 28, 2016

2. Lumia Error Code C101B000

Since yesterday (April 12, 2018) i can´t install or upgrade apps from Windows Store on my Microsoft Lumia 640 (Error Code c101b000 for all installations/upgrades)

Carlos Jorge Torres Figueira, Mar 28, 2016
  3. Black screen, non-responsive, laptop fan runs at 100% power

- Installed Creators Update on 12-April.

- Checked/applied patches on 13-April.

- Few hours after running, saw the laptop screen was black, mouse was unresponsive, and fan was running at 100% power. Had to hard power down the whole laptop.

JustSomeGuy5, Mar 28, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft is closing down Lumia Voices on April 12

1. Microsoft is closing down Lumia Voices on April 12 - Similar Threads - Microsoft closing down

2. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store closing down: Hello the microsoft store shutsdown with in 45 seconds of opening it up. I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting it and still nothing. i have no pending updates and i've tried everything except a complete reset of my computer. Any help would be great. Thank...
  3. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store closing down: Hello the microsoft store shutsdown with in 45 seconds of opening it up. I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting it and still nothing. i have no pending updates and i've tried everything except a complete reset of my computer. Any help would be great. Thank...
  4. microsoft store closing down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Store and Microsoft Lumia

Microsoft Store and Microsoft Lumia: When I try to download something I get error 0x00000005, and when I go to, for example, “My Library”, it tells me “There is a problem in the manifest indicated as unknown” What to do?...
  6. This Week on Xbox: April 12, 2019

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: April 12, 2019: 4iq914kOZNs We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  7. Closing down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Closing down: When I click close, message says 'closing down' but then clicks back on a second later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-down/cb60a79a-1a5b-4c1c-ac1c-b7e46b5cac35
  8. Voice Recorder slowing down my voice

Voice Recorder slowing down my voice: Whenever I try to record audio using the voice record software it always slows down my voice. If I record for 1 hour and 10 minutes it'll say I was recording for 1 hour and 17 minutes. Why does this happen and/or how do I make it stop....
  9. Microsoft Edge keeps closing down

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge keeps closing down: In my favourites bar in Edge I have more favourites folders than there is space for across the screen so there is a down arrow on the right. When I click on this down arrow the remaining favourites folders appear. If I launch Edge, click on the down arrow and select one of...
  10. Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for APRIL 12, 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for APRIL 12, 2016: Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for APRIL 12, 2016 Note: There may be latency issues due to replication, if the page does not display keep refreshing Today Microsoft released the following Security Bulletin(s). Note: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security and...