Windows 10: Microsoft is deploying a fix to address Windows 10 app store download issues

Discus and support Microsoft is deploying a fix to address Windows 10 app store download issues in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Just like any software, Microsoft Store is not bug-free and sometimes you might run into problems while downloading apps from the Store. Windows 10’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 9, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft is deploying a fix to address Windows 10 app store download issues

Just like any software, Microsoft Store is not bug-free and sometimes you might run into problems while downloading apps from the Store.

Windows 10’s Microsoft Store is experiencing significant issues this week, which, if allowed to continue for a longer period of time, could end up impacting app developers’ downloads. The problem is that when users attempt to download an app in the Microsoft Store, the Store is throwing a weird error.

As reported by us recently, several users are getting error 0x800b0100 when downloading apps and games from the Microsoft Store.

In a statement, Microsoft has confirmed that they are aware of the issues with the Windows 10 Store and the fix has been deployed.

“We have tracked this issue to our submission workflow incorrectly signing certain apps. [We need] to re-process the impacted apps in order to alleviate the problem. While we have already re-processed a few apps, […] we’re working to ensure that every impacted app is fixed,” writes Palani Sundaramurthy, a Principal Program Manager Lead on Developer & Partner Services at Microsoft.

It looks like the users cannot fix the store as it’s all up to the developers and Microsoft Store.

“Check your Microsoft Store updates, all the updates ending with .1000 are packages automatically generated by Microsoft (whatever the publisher) to replace the faulty packages generated by the Store during the last days,” developer Rudy Huyn explained the issue in a series of tweets.

Microsoft is deploying a fix to address Windows 10 app store download issues Microsoft-Store-app-updates.jpg

“It seems a temporary issue and it is fixed now,” writes Daisy Tian, Microsoft contingent staff and MSDN moderator in a post.

The post Microsoft is deploying a fix to address Windows 10 app store download issues appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 9, 2018
  2. TheHunter Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

There is a new cumulative update KB3194496
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3194496

Release notes:

This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
    • Improved reliability of the Windows Update Agent, shared drives, virtual private network (VPN), clustering, HTTP downloads, Internet Explorer 11, Hyper-V platform, multimedia playback, and Microsoft Edge.
    • Improved performance of push and local notifications, Hyper-V platform, and some social media websites using Microsoft Edge.
    • Addressed issue where mapping a drive from an elevated command prompt doesn’t work with administrator credentials.
    • Addressed issue causing movies that were ripped using the transport stream (.ts) format to play without sound in Windows Media Player and the Xbox One Media Player app.
    • Addressed issue causing the Movies & TV app on the Xbox to stop working when attempting to play content that was just purchased from the Store.
    • Addressed issue where ActiveX can't be installed when using the ActiveX Installer Service (AXIS) in Internet Explorer 11.
    • Addressed issue causing “Print all linked documents” to not work in Internet Explorer 11.
    • Improved reliability of downloading and updating games from the Store.
    • Addressed issue preventing some users from changing the default download location in Windows 10 Mobile.
    • Addressed issue causing unnecessary notifications about fixing Microsoft account in Windows 10 Mobile.
    • Addressed additional issues with multimedia, Windows kernel, Windows shell, enterprise security, storage file system, Remote Desktop, core platform, Hyper-V platform, Windows Update for Business, display kernel, near field communication (NFC), input and composition, Bluetooth, Microsoft Lync 2010 compatibility, Windows Storage API, app registration, Trusted Platform Module, Group Policy, Internet Explorer 11, virtual private network (VPN), BitLocker, wireless networking, datacenter networking, Cortana, PowerShell, Active Directory, connection manager and data usage, Access Point Name (APN) database, Microsoft Edge, Windows Recovery Environment, file clustering, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, audio playback settings, DShow Bridge, app compatibility, licensing, cloud infrastructure, domain name system (DNS) server, network controller, USB barcode reader, and Adobe Flash Player.

TheHunter, Sep 9, 2018
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Drone Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

New CU for Anniversary Update. Brings system to 14393.726

KB 3216755 (January 26)

Pretty important update. Brings lots of fixes and installs without issues.

Download:

x64 [1.02 GB]

x86 [562 MB]

Addressed known issue called out in KB3213986—Users may experience delays while running 3D rendering apps with multiple monitors.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the conversion of a 24-bit image to 32 bits.
    • Addressed issue that causes the loss of Windows Firewall rules after upgrade from RTM to 1511 or 1607.
    • Addressed issue that causes a file download from a webpage to fail in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge browsers.
    • Addressed issue that prevents the use of the Delete Browsing History feature in Internet Explorer.
    • Addressed issue that loads websites that bypass the proxy server in the local intranet zone when the Intranet Sites: Include all sites that bypass the proxy server (Disabled) is set.
    • Addressed issue where an XSS false positive prevents a webpage from loading after logging in to a site.
    • Addressed issue that prevents users from connecting to a network
    • Addressed issue that causes the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS) to fail if Active Directory Federated Systems is using the Japanese language set
    • Addressed issue that causes System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) scenarios to fail
    • Addressed issue that prevents user-built keyboard events from working.
    • Addressed issue that causes incorrect table dimensions in SAP® applications
    • Addressed issue that overwrites a <br>element when users select a line that is enclosed by a <span> element.
    • Improved reliability of Internet Explorer, Xbox, and Skype
    • Addressed additional issues with Bluetooth, Internet Explorer, engaged reboot, clustering, Internet Explorer, Japanese Input Method Editor (IME), Windows Shell. Networking, storage, fonts, Xbox, encryption, Group Policy, Point and Print, wireless networking, virtual disk, disk operations, multimedia, Work Folders, encryption, enterprise security, deduplication, domain controllers, Audit File System, Debug Memory Manager, Virtual Machine Management Service (VMMS), Remote Desktop, Task Scheduler, Microphone Wizard, .NET, font cache, system boot, and Surface Studio

Drone, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft is deploying a fix to address Windows 10 app store download issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft deploying fix

2. How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store: I could not fix it with anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded/d7e8aa62-5051-467a-9242-95edcfcd2923
  3. How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix microsoft store and apps downloaded from store: I could not fix it with anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-microsoft-store-and-apps-downloaded/d7e8aa62-5051-467a-9242-95edcfcd2923
  4. Microsoft store download issues

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store download issues: I bought a game in the store which requires 100GB of space. My C drive is too small cleaned up as much as I could but when I select my D or E drive which both have plenty space left it still gives me the error that I don't have enough space. I tried setting my other drives as...
  5. Microsoft Store Download Issues

Microsoft Store Download Issues: Hello everyone,I've been having trouble with my Microsoft store for about 2 weeks now. There are 4 applications that are queued in my download section, they are the following:- Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime- Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop runtime-...
  6. Microsoft Store download issues

Microsoft Store download issues: Greetings, I am a person who loves to play games on my PC. One of the games I enjoy playing for hours on end is Minecraft. I play the Windows 10 edition and whenever I can't download it, I get disappointed. But it's not only Minecraft. Every single app does it! The issue I...
  7. Microsoft Store Download Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Download Issues.: I haven't seen a single solution that was able to solve my issue and I've been looking for a couple hours. When I try to download/play games on the Microsoft store Windows 10 PC it comes up with this image [ATTACH] It all happened after my laptop bluescreened while...
  8. Microsoft Store Download Issues

Microsoft Store Download Issues: Hello everyone, I've been having trouble with my Microsoft store for about 2 weeks now. There are 4 applications that are queued in my download section, they are the following: - Microsoft visual C++ 2013 UWP Desktop runtime - Microsoft visual C++ 2012 UWP Desktop...
  9. Issues downloading apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues downloading apps from Microsoft Store: Does anyone know how to change the location in the C drive my programs are being downloaded to? Right now it is downloading everything to my One Drive which isn't ideal....
  10. Windows store app download issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows store app download issue: I just got a laptop with a 128GB SSD. I started to download apps off the store right away. I saw Disney infinity 3.0 which looked awesome and hit download, I left my laptop to download everything and when I came back I saw that Disney Infinity was 14 GB and almost 6 GB was...