Windows 10: Microsoft is doubling down on machine reading as part of its AI focus

Discus and support Microsoft is doubling down on machine reading as part of its AI focus in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is ramping up its focus on machine reading as part of the company's growing artificial-intelligence push. Here are a few of the fronts where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft is doubling down on machine reading as part of its AI focus

Read more: Microsoft is doubling down on machine reading as part of its AI focus | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Jul 17, 2017
  2. BoMak Win User

BSOD Errors on my Windows 10 PC

They were part of the AI Suite and I completely uninstalled that and all its component parts.

BoMak, Jul 17, 2017
  3. JoeH123 Win User
    Windows 10 and Logitech G13 Gameboard

Uninstall Mobo connect from AI Suites. This part of the suite crashes the G13. Uninstall AI Suites and it gives you options to uninstall each part of the program separately. Select only Mobo connect and you G13 should stop blue screening.

JoeH123, Jul 17, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft is doubling down on machine reading as part of its AI focus

1. Microsoft is doubling down on machine reading as part of its AI focus - Similar Threads - Microsoft doubling down

2. Windows in 2024: Microsoft working on AI-focused Windows release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows in 2024: Microsoft working on AI-focused Windows release: Rumors about a new version of Windows that Microsoft plans to release in 2024 have been around for some time. A report by Windows Central suggests that Microsoft plans to launch an Ai-focused Windows in 2024 to the public. Microsoft changed the release cycle of Windows...
  3. SynTPEnh.exe and WerFault.exe are stealing my focus. Part 2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SynTPEnh.exe and WerFault.exe are stealing my focus. Part 2.: This is a follow-up question to the question below:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-stealing-culprits-found-using-process/ad0681e9-7417-4238-8a3f-41caa55c3e32I uninstalled the Synaptics device driver and rebooted my computer, only for SynTPEnh.exe...
  4. SynTPEnh.exe and WerFault.exe are stealing my focus. Part 2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SynTPEnh.exe and WerFault.exe are stealing my focus. Part 2.: This is a follow-up question to the question below:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/focus-stealing-culprits-found-using-process/ad0681e9-7417-4238-8a3f-41caa55c3e32I uninstalled the Synaptics device driver and rebooted my computer, only for SynTPEnh.exe...
  5. The AI-powered Bing is now part of Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    The AI-powered Bing is now part of Windows 11: Microsoft announced the official release of the second big update for Windows 11 a moment ago. The update, called Moment 2, is the second feature drop for Windows 11 version 22H2. Microsoft released this particular version of Windows 11 in late 2022. The first feature drop,...
  6. Focus Assist :How to read if its enable using .net

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus Assist :How to read if its enable using .net: HI Team, Please let me know how can i read/get to know if focus assist is enable by user. Can we subscribe to any event/or read the value through any .net dll. Thanks Piyush Sinha...
  7. Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft: Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are making a big impact on how people work, socialize, and live their lives. As consumption of products and services built around AI and machine learning increases, specialized actions must be undertaken to safeguard not only...
  8. Microsoft doubles down on Windows 10 IoT with added support

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft doubles down on Windows 10 IoT with added support: Companies making IoT devices have demanding expectations of their hardware and software. Microsoft is dedicated to delivering high quality, reliable IoT solutions for the devices which operate in harsh environments and are expected to last for many years. For decades,...
  9. Microsoft doubles down on quantum computing bet

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft doubles down on quantum computing bet: Microsoft is doubling down on its commitment to the tantalizing field of quantum computing, making a strong bet that it is possible to create a scalable quantum computer using what is called a topological qubit. Longtime Microsoft executive Todd Holmdahl – who has a...
  10. Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning: Microsoft is determined not to miss out on artificial intelligence (AI), the next big trend in technology that will, over time, filter into how everyone uses hardware, software, and the internet. Unlike mobile, which the company missed (and continues to miss) by a mile,...