Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover

Discus and support Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover A simplified ribbon, new search experience, and more are coming to Microsoft's Office apps. Read... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by hTconeM9user, Jun 13, 2018.

1. hTconeM9user Win User

hTconeM9user, Jun 13, 2018
  2. freebird_9924 Win User

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Jun 14, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Cristian_25H Win User

Microsoft Releases Office 365 Home Premium

Microsoft Corp. today announced worldwide availability of Office 365 Home Premium, a reinvention of the company's flagship Office product line for consumers. Office 365 Home Premium is a cloud service designed for busy households and people juggling ever-increasing work and family responsibilities.

The new offering includes the latest and most complete set of Office applications; works across up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs and Macs; and comes with extra SkyDrive storage and Skype calling -- all for US$99.99 for an annual subscription, the equivalent of US$8.34 per month.

http://www.techpowerup.com/img/13-0...y want, Microsoft is introducing Time to 365 (

Cristian_25H, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover - Similar Threads - Microsoft giving Office

2. In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the Settings App utility. Is...: In Windows 10, I am not able to uninstall a program using the App Settings utility. Is there another way? I believe that I had inadvertently deleted a file from the Programs (x86) folder for that program. When I try to uninstall the program using the settings utility, I...
  3. Error 1601 Microsoft Installer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 1601 Microsoft Installer: I can download but not install my new software program. Message says there is an issue with Microsoft Installer, error code 1601. How do I fix this? When I click on follow these steps I am taken to Quicken website with no help for this problem. Thanks....
  4. Microsoft Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Mixed Reality: I have a Surface Studio with 16GB RAM and 1TB SSD, i7 CPU. However, my Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset will not work with the Studio. Setup is completed without errors and the headset is supposedly ready however there is no video output to the headset! I have the...
  5. windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 mail app: My windows mail app does not open any links https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-10-mail-app/07ef5d8a-a07f-4cfd-b930-3ff5cbf33e41
  6. Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft 10 - blue tooth icon disappeared: My bluetooth icon has disappeared from the Device Manager. I was using a bluetooth mouse for most of the morning and then around 12:30pm PST my mouse started to act flaky. I did updates, but still do not have the option to turn On/Off bluetooth. Perhaps I hit some key...
  7. Win10 built in Email App formatting

Win10 built in Email App formatting: Emails I compose using the built in app (Using Surface Pro) display fine on the screen but when viewed by the recipient on any other platform line spacing is screwed up. I typically use one blank line to separate paragraphs. The recipients sees two lines. If I dont use a...
  8. retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.

retrieving / recovering apps. removed while pc resets.: Reviewed information on subject posted and seems easy enough to reinstall app. however, in particular how do I access the data that was saved to any particular app. ie have several years tax files. Worst comes to worst can I reset to a date prior to this episode?...
  9. I do not need "Update for Japanese Microsoft IME Standard Dictionary (KB2734786)" and it...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not need "Update for Japanese Microsoft IME Standard Dictionary (KB2734786)" and it...: WHY CAN'T I UNINSTALL THIS UPDATE?! Please help me uninstall "Update for Japanese Microsoft IME Standard Dictionary (KB2734786)" I do not like having all these unnecessary features on my computer....
  10. Verify my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verify my Microsoft Account: I work on two identical computers, main one at home, the other at work. Both under the same Microsoft Account (same email and account password) Now - The one at work asks me to Verify my account. The email address shown is wrong (must be an old/first try one) ... and ......