Windows 10: Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover

Discus and support Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover A simplified ribbon, new search experience, and more are coming to Microsoft's Office apps. Read... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by hTconeM9user, Jun 13, 2018.

1. hTconeM9user Win User

Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover

hTconeM9user, Jun 13, 2018
  2. freebird_9924 Win User

office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Jun 14, 2018
  3. RCoon Win User
    office 365 vs office 2013

They are the same, 365 has less money making schemes, but dumps everything on the cloud.
    365 is online, 2013 is 100% offline.
    Also 365 will cost more in the longrun, especially if you dont upgrade for 3 years.

RCoon, Jun 14, 2018
  4. Cristian_25H Win User

Microsoft Releases Office 365 Home Premium

Microsoft Corp. today announced worldwide availability of Office 365 Home Premium, a reinvention of the company's flagship Office product line for consumers. Office 365 Home Premium is a cloud service designed for busy households and people juggling ever-increasing work and family responsibilities.

The new offering includes the latest and most complete set of Office applications; works across up to five devices, including Windows tablets, PCs and Macs; and comes with extra SkyDrive storage and Skype calling -- all for US$99.99 for an annual subscription, the equivalent of US$8.34 per month.

http://www.techpowerup.com/img/13-0...y want, Microsoft is introducing Time to 365 (

Cristian_25H, Jun 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft is giving its Office 365 apps a makeover - Similar Threads - Microsoft giving Office

2. Microsoft office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft office 365: Hi I am an RMIT Student who has registered with my university email login details with Microsoft to download Office on my personal laptop windows 10. I keep getting error message when I try to install it....
  3. Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will Combine Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Roadmaps: In mid-September, the Office 365 Roadmap will become the Microsoft 365 Roadmap. In addition to retaining all the current information and functionality of the existing Office 365 Roadmap, the new site will include Microsoft 365 product features from Windows 10, Enterprise...
  4. Microsoft Word Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Office 365: Does anyone have a way to restore a corrupt Word document? I've tried everything and I really need this document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-word-office-365/51fde4cc-82e6-41f8-8520-82cc41422b5e
  5. Microsoft Office 365 Outlook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Office 365 Outlook: Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade. After installing Office 365, I cannot find my "Contacts" in the Outlook address book. Looking for a solution. 31803
  6. Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal.... [img] If I go to account options in Outlook [img] I...
  7. Uninstalling individual Office 365 apps

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Uninstalling individual Office 365 apps: I got the free trial version of Office and was planning on buying it after my trial is over. However, I'm wondering if there's a way to only install or keep certain programs? I don't use most of them. I have the entire Office suite already installed on my PC so I'm trying to...
  8. Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces Office Delve for Office 365: In his keynote today at the Convergence conference, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella showed Office Delve as a prime example of how Microsoft is reimagining productivity to help people work in new and more connected ways. Delve is an experience within Office 365 that surfaces...
  9. Introducing Office 365 business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 business apps: Today, we announced that Microsoft Connections, Microsoft Listings, Microsoft Invoicing, and the Office 365 Business center are now generally available as part of Microsoft 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. The new apps are rolling out to customers in the U.S.,...
  10. New Office 365 App Launcher

in Windows 10 News
    New Office 365 App Launcher: We are introducing a number of changes to Office 365 in the web to simplify and personalize the user experiences for you and your users. The new Office 365 app launcher will be rolling out over the next couple months. Here's an early look on how it'll work so you can...