Windows 10: Microsoft is gone how do I fix it?

Discus and support Microsoft is gone how do I fix it? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I restarted my pc and now everything is uninstalled, microsoft store, nvidia control panel, everything. Ive tried tons of things in powershell and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FireXAura, Apr 24, 2019.

1. FireXAura Win User

Microsoft is gone how do I fix it?

I restarted my pc and now everything is uninstalled, microsoft store, nvidia control panel, everything. Ive tried tons of things in powershell and reinstalling drivers and I have found no fix. Someone please help!

:)

FireXAura, Apr 24, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 24, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Microsoft is gone how do I fix it?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft is gone how do I fix it?

1. Microsoft is gone how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Microsoft gone fix

2. How do I fix microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix microsoft store?: Everytime I open microsoft store I am met with "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later". I have tried resetting the store and have gotten the same message again. This issue has also caused the xbox app to not work...
  3. How do I fix microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix microsoft store?: Everytime I open microsoft store I am met with "Sorry about that! Something went wrong, but we are making it right. Try refreshing or come back later". I have tried resetting the store and have gotten the same message again. This issue has also caused the xbox app to not work...
  4. Microsoft store is gone how can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store is gone how can I fix it?: So, I recently reset my PC and It has been running great, although for some reason my Microsoft store is gone and I have been encountering the error as unable to open ms-windows-store link. I have been following along with some tutorials and I have used the command Unable to...
  5. Microsoft store is gone how can I fix it?

Microsoft store is gone how can I fix it?: So, I recently reset my PC and It has been running great, although for some reason my Microsoft store is gone and I have been encountering the error as unable to open ms-windows-store link. I have been following along with some tutorials and I have used the command Unable to...
  6. how do i fix microsoft family settings?

how do i fix microsoft family settings?: it wont send my mom a text to unblock a site for me i want to use an ai and she has already said it was fine but it wont send her a text so she can unblock it i have tried for the last four days every 20 mins to click the site and then send a request but it wont go through to...
  7. How do I fix my Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my Microsoft Store?: My Microsoft store refuses to operate correctly. If I click "Account Settings" it crashes, if I click update, it buffers forever. I'm trying to install the latest Minecraft launcher and the download button won't even appear. I've tried repairing with data and repairing...
  8. The volume icon on my task bar is gone. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The volume icon on my task bar is gone. How do I fix it?: The volume icon on my task bar is gone. How do I correct the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-volume-icon-on-my-task-bar-is-gone-how-do-i/c800806e-8c00-416a-ab83-6f628bfb5df7
  9. The volume icon on my task bar is gone. How do I fix it?

The volume icon on my task bar is gone. How do I fix it?: The volume icon on my task bar is gone. How do I correct the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-volume-icon-on-my-task-bar-is-gone-how-do-i/c800806e-8c00-416a-ab83-6f628bfb5df7
  10. The volume icon on my task bar is gone. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization