Windows 10: Microsoft is having a ridiculous 10-cent sale on movies, music, games,

Discus and support Microsoft is having a ridiculous 10-cent sale on movies, music, games, in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; According to Microsoft, over 1000 items on the Windows Store will be offered at these bargain-basement prices, and it includes a wide range of popular... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Borg 386, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Borg 386 Win User

Microsoft is having a ridiculous 10-cent sale on movies, music, games,

Microsoft is having a ridiculous 10-cent sale on movies, music, games, and apps | PCWorld

:)

Borg 386, Nov 21, 2015
  2. RonMcGee Win User

Windows Prepaid Visa Card won't work

I'm having the same problem, are there any solutions? There are 5 games on sale for 99 cents that I'd like to grab.

RonMcGee, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Ariel Aba Win User
    Is it possible to get a refund for this?

Hi Vritix,

Digital apps, games, in-app content and subscriptions, music, movies, TV shows, and associated content are not eligible for refund, unless otherwise provided by law or by a particular offer. You can check for the terms of sales
    for such product in this link. If you need further assistance regarding your purchase, you can contact the
    Microsoft Store Support by looking at this link.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Nov 21, 2015
  4. Microsoft is having a ridiculous 10-cent sale on movies, music, games,

Nice offers

Just wish MS would do these occasionally for people outside the US

paulsalter, Nov 21, 2015
  5. ixian Win User
    Too bad the movie .10 cent deals are for the rental version - buying them is still full price. And kind of a waste considering there are better places/ways to legally buy them that don't require Windows 10.

ixian, Nov 22, 2015
  6. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Why is it ridiculous . . .*really

Thema:

Microsoft is having a ridiculous 10-cent sale on movies, music, games,

1. Microsoft is having a ridiculous 10-cent sale on movies, music, games, - Similar Threads - Microsoft having ridiculous

2. Games - Microsoft Solitaire: The music...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games - Microsoft Solitaire: The music...: Dear Microsoft, What is the name of the music that plays in the "Fable" setting? It's a waltz, and the strings are pizzicato, but what is thename of the thing? I like it and it's mysterious as all get out...but nowhere can I find a name for it. Could someone please tell...
  3. how to make a small video with music for a home for sale

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to make a small video with music for a home for sale: how to make a small video with music for a home for sale https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-a-small-video-with-music-for-a-home/62099ef2-c6e2-4c0f-8242-fdfa0f0396e5
  4. Add Music option in Movie Maker

Add Music option in Movie Maker: I have downloaded Movie Maker, but the Add Music option is inactive. How do I activate the same. Also tried the import from device after selecting file, but the only available option is to import only Photos and Videos. Please advise how to solve this problem. Regards,...
  5. The Movies Game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The Movies Game: Hey I am trying to install a older computer game to my computer but it keeps on saying that It won't work, not I have tried everything in my power to get it to install but it won't work when I do, I try to watch videos on the internet that would help but I either can't follow...
  6. MUSIC, MOVIES, TV

MUSIC, MOVIES, TV: In Windows Media Player (Yeah, I'm old-school and I like it!), how does one paste new album art on an album file? Also, is there any useful online source for WMP help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-movies-tv/b85a7b7b-005d-48ec-ad83-df444940fa3e"
  7. movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    movie maker 10 Pro - adding text and music?: I have Movie Maker 10 Pro which I purchased from the Microsoft online store. I can't figure out how to add a title page, caption on a specific slide, credits, or music files to the movie. Please help....
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale from July 19th - 30th

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale from July 19th - 30th: [img] Celebrate the Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale with the Ultimate Doppelgamer Sweepstakes! Just show us your doppelgamer—the game character you look like—for a chance to win a trip to PAX West in Seattle, and don’t forget to check out the Microsoft Ultimate Game Sale from...
  9. .10 Sale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .10 Sale: Not sure if this was posted anywhere, but MS is doing a .10 sale on certain games in the store...I guess it's supposed to change daily...but some of the games (normally $4.99 - $9.99) are only .10.....it's a great deal if you've been waiting for some games and if I recall,...
  10. Microsoft updates Movies & TV and Groove Music apps on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft updates Movies & TV and Groove Music apps on Windows 10: With its launch of Windows 10, Microsoft also took the opportunity to rebrand its Xbox entertainment apps on the new OS. Xbox Music was relaunched as 'Groove', while Xbox Video became 'Movies & TV' (or 'Film & TV' in some markets). Now, a couple of weeks after the OS began...