Windows 10: Microsoft is having trouble logging into your MS account

Discus and support Microsoft is having trouble logging into your MS account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Once I hit the pop up, it goes into settings, I hit Fix it, put in my pin, and it is goo. 2 hours later it comes up again. I log into my computer WITH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Berenerd, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Berenerd Win User

Microsoft is having trouble logging into your MS account

Once I hit the pop up, it goes into settings, I hit Fix it, put in my pin, and it is goo. 2 hours later it comes up again. I log into my computer WITH my MS account and this is so freaking annoying. Any recent fixes?

:)

Berenerd, Jun 28, 2021

2. Having trouble logging in with Microsoft account from local account.

Hi Brian,

Welcome to Microsoft community.

As per your post, you are unable to login to Microsoft account via local account and we are glad to assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow these methods below and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

As the issue is related to Microsoft user account, try to run Microsoft account troubleshooter and check, if it works.

Microsoft account troubleshooter:

The Microsoft Account Troubleshooter scans a Windows 10 system for issues and repairs problems that are found in relation to your Microsoft Account.

The following issues are checked by the Microsoft Account Troubleshooter program:

•Corrupt Microsoft Account settings

•Can’t connect to the sync service

•Problems with Microsoft account Policy

•Microsoft Account required

•Connection issues due to proxy or certificate issues

•Check for roaming GPO enabled status

•Problem with system registration

•Signed in with a guest account, or Roaming User Profiles enabled

•You are not connected to the Internet

•Proxy Settings

•You have reached your daily sync quote

•Sync your settings is turned off

•Check system not activated.

Refer to the following link to run the troubleshooter:

Microsoft Account Troubleshooter:

http://download.microsoft.com/downl...B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/microsoftaccounts.diagcab

If the issue still persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

From a web browser, let's try to sign into
    http://account.live.comwith the same Microsoft account email and password and check, if you could
    sign in successfully to the Microsoft account. If you could able to sign in there, then the issue is specific to device.

I suggest you to follow these steps below, to remove the Windows password credentials, to fix your issue.

• Type " Credential manager " on the search bar and click on Credential manager option.
    • Click on Windows credentials option, then click on Generic credentials and remove the Microsoft account password, by clicking on the Remove option and check, if it works.
    [*]Hope the above information helps. Reply with necessary information and the result to help you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Jun 28, 2021
  3. Kari Win User
    Change Microsoft Account Details in Administrator Account

Hi Daryl, welcome to the Ten Forums.

It's quite easy in fact, simply switch the account in question first to a local account, then switch back to a Microsoft account, this time using your wife's MS account credentials.

Tutorials:
    Notice that before doing this you need to remove the new additional MS account on the PC, the one you created with her credentials. Windows allows only one user account for each email address, if the new account exists you cannot switch the original administrator account to an MS account using the same email address. Tutorial: User Account - Delete in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

4. Microsoft is having trouble logging into your MS account

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft is having trouble logging into your MS account

1. Microsoft is having trouble logging into your MS account - Similar Threads - Microsoft having trouble

2. Logging troubles into a separate account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging troubles into a separate account: I can't sign into my account, and it keeps logging me into my work account. I have changed my password over 5 times, trying to log in when it asks me to enter a new password....
  3. Having trouble logging in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Having trouble logging in.: So over the past few months I've been experiencing a whole slew of problems which today has culminated into me being completely locked out of my computer.My PC will sometimes restart without warning, mostly during Windows login process or a little after I reach my desktop and...
  4. Having trouble logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having trouble logging in.: So over the past few months I've been experiencing a whole slew of problems which today has culminated into me being completely locked out of my computer.My PC will sometimes restart without warning, mostly during Windows login process or a little after I reach my desktop and...
  5. Having trouble logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Trouble Logging in with Remote Desktop by having a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Logging in with Remote Desktop by having a Microsoft Account: Hi guys, I'm trying to login via my MacBook with the official Microsoft Remote Desktop. I have no issues finding the name of the pc, but while setting up the account informations for the login. My Lenovo PC has windows 10 installed and the main account is logged in via...
  7. Trouble Logging in with Remote Desktop by having a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trouble Logging in with Remote Desktop by having a Microsoft Account: Hi guys, I'm trying to login via my MacBook with the official Microsoft Remote Desktop. I have no issues finding the name of the pc, but while setting up the account informations for the login. My Lenovo PC has windows 10 installed and the main account is logged in via...
  8. Trouble Logging in with Remote Desktop by having a Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble logging into Microsoft Store: When I try to log into the Microsoft Store, it either says that something went wrong with Windows Hello or "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later." This has been going on for a while now. Any help will be appreciated!...
  10. Having trouble logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Having trouble logging in: One drive pops up when I turn the computer on. I put in my password and then the account security code that is sent to me. It then tells me there is a problem and I should go to account.live.com to fix it. I sign in on account.live.com but there is nothing there telling me...