Windows 10: Microsoft is introducing a new feature called Timeline

Discus and support Microsoft is introducing a new feature called Timeline in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is introducing a new feature called "Timeline" that will be built into the Fall Creators Update and will allow you to go back to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Tony K, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Tony K Win User

Microsoft is introducing a new feature called Timeline

More here: Microsoft 'Timeline' for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update lets you rewind open apps and documents | Windows Central

Tony K, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Is 32gb Rom sufficient storage?

Starting with the Windows 10 Creators Update, Microsoft is introduced a new feature in Windows Update called differential updates, which reduces the size of updates. That said, this is not necessarily an end to end solution and the reality is a device like
    yours over time will experience storage pain points as new updates, apps and Feature Updates are released.

Learn more: Whats New in Windows Update in the Windows 10 Creators Update

Andre Da Costa, Jun 4, 2017
  4. JayNewton Win User

An open letter to Microsoft about Windows Phone 8 issues

Don't hold your breath that Amber will fix any lingering issues. Amber looks to introduce new features and will subsequently introduce a bunch of new bugs to deal with.

Microsoft Kool-Aid is developing a sour taste...

JayNewton, Jun 4, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    This explains, then, why some have reported File History, was gone from that accidental Build release.

They're making some major changes to it, and putting it on steroids*092

Cliff S, Jun 4, 2017
  6. larc919 Win User
    I hope there's more to Timeline than I'm picking up on so far. But it sounds very much like the doorman who does something for you that you could very quickly and almost effortlessly do for yourself.

larc919, Jun 4, 2017
  7. Unkn0wn Win User
    Lets hope this wont affect actual borwser log in sessions etc and input like, I could jump back to a point where I have not yet logged in to a site but already typed my details.. ^^

Unkn0wn, Jun 4, 2017
  8. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Yep. Gonna have to learn to disable this tracking feature? Maybe Brink has a tutorial started already!

9. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hopefully not long after it's available. *Wink

Brink, Jun 5, 2017
  10. zooburner Win User
    Way to go, Brink for president *Cool

zooburner, Jun 5, 2017
  11. clam1952 Win User
    Sounds like another way to fill up your storage space.....

clam1952, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft is introducing a new feature called Timeline - Similar Threads - Microsoft introducing feature

2. Taskbar Features Timeline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Features Timeline: So firstly let me say that I love the new Windows 11 aesthetic. It looks fantastic. That being said, why have so many features been removed from taskbar customization and is there a timeline for when they will return? Biggest one so far me is button grouping. Why is there no...
  3. Taskbar Features Timeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Features Timeline: So firstly let me say that I love the new Windows 11 aesthetic. It looks fantastic. That being said, why have so many features been removed from taskbar customization and is there a timeline for when they will return? Biggest one so far me is button grouping. Why is there no...
  4. New Microsoft Teams Calling features

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams Calling features: Earlier this year, IT leaders around the globe were forced to reprioritize their roadmaps, resources, and budgets to equip employees for remote work practically overnight. Suddenly, the use of video communications skyrocketed. People adjusted quickly to moving meetings...
  5. Windows new timeline feature 99$

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows new timeline feature 99$: A friend had a popup appear when he started his computer , asking if he would like to try a new timeline feature for 99$, he said no, but in research I cant find anything about it online and curious if it was/is a virus/malware. submitted by /u/deslaurierdraws [link]...
  6. Microsoft Edge Dev update for Windows 10 introduces new features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Dev update for Windows 10 introduces new features: Every week, Microsoft releases a new build for the Edge Dev browser, and a new update is rolling out today with some pretty big improvements. Microsoft Edge Dev Build 77.0.189.3 introduces Collection feature, Windows 10 share integration and more. Microsoft Edge is getting...
  7. Facebook introduces new Portal video calling devices

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces new Portal video calling devices: What if you could easily connect with your closest friends and family and feel like you’re in the same room — even when you’re miles apart? Today, we’re excited to announce Portal and Portal+, two new video communication devices for the home that dramatically change the way...
  8. Windows Timeline feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Timeline feature: [ATTACH] not able to see previous apps on the new timeline feature only current apps are being shown. I have synced my Email id too through privacy settings...
  9. Facebook introducing new Snooze feature

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introducing new Snooze feature: One of our core News Feed values is giving people more control. Over the next week, we’re launching Snooze, which will give you the option to temporarily unfollow a person, Page or group for 30 days. By selecting Snooze in the top-right drop-down menu of a post, you won’t see...
  10. Introducing New Remote Sensing Features

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Remote Sensing Features: In a previous blog, we discussed the new contextual sensing features and innovations we added to the sensor platform. In today’s blog, we will take a moment to understand remote sensing and then take a peek at the new and upcoming projects related to it. Namely, OpenT2T and...