Windows 10: Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17

Discus and support Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17 After months of anticipation and a mix of official and internally-communicated delays,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17

Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17

Read more: http://venturebeat.com/2016/03/16/mi...e-on-march-17/

:)

Cluster Head, Mar 15, 2016

2. windows 10 mobile upgrade for lumia 1320

I am avid follower of Microsoft and its mobile operating system. Recently on 17 March 2016, windows 10 was released for specific set of handsets. So will it be available for the Lumia 1320 in future. Because Microsoft's website states that all Windows
    8.1 devices will be upgraded to Windows 10..

sahiljahagirdar, Mar 15, 2016
  3. vassilioskatsoulis_896, Mar 15, 2016
  4. Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17

Do we still have to wait on the phone's service provider to 'review' the update before they send it down the line, or are we able to upgrade right away?

As an example, I have the Lumia 640XL, and was hoping tomorrow is the day I can upgrade, instead of having to wait on AT&T *Smile

DustSailor, Mar 15, 2016
  5. DustSailor, Mar 15, 2016
  6. Winuser Win User
    I have the same phone through AT&T and I'm running the preview version of 10 and it runs great. *Smile

Winuser, Mar 15, 2016
  7. meebers Win User
    My carrier has not updated my os to Denim yet on my 521. As a result, I cannot even do insider update. Hope the MS will bypass all this and allow me to update.

meebers, Mar 16, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Today is March 17th.
    Still waiting....................

davidhk, Mar 16, 2016
  9. Cliff S New Member
    insiderhub://announcements/2b6abfad-3954-4d25-b39a-2a13e859271e?Source=ShareLink

Cliff S, Mar 16, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    Thank you.

davidhk, Mar 16, 2016
  11. Cluster Head, Mar 16, 2016
  12. Edwin New Member
    Unfortunately, my Lumia is not on the 'Preferred Clientele List'! *Sad

Edwin, Mar 16, 2016
  13. Phone Man Win User

Phone Man, Mar 16, 2016
  14. So if I don't want the insider preview and I didn't get an update today, that means I'm waiting on my carrier?

DustSailor, Mar 17, 2016
  15. Phone Man Win User
    Did you try this procedure from MS.

Jim *Cool

Phone Man, Mar 17, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft is launching Windows 10 Mobile on March 17 - Similar Threads - Microsoft launching Mobile

2. New Microsoft Whiteboard app version for Android and iOS - March 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard app version for Android and iOS - March 17: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...
  3. New Microsoft Teams app update released for iOS - March 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Teams app update released for iOS - March 17: Microsoft Teams is your hub for teamwork in Office 365. All your team conversations, files, meetings, and apps live together in a single shared workspace, and you can take it with you on your favorite mobile device. Whether you’re sprinting towards a deadline or sharing...
  4. Microsoft Launcher beta 6.210302.0.953661 version for Android March 17

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher beta 6.210302.0.953661 version for Android March 17: With Microsoft Launcher provides a new home screen experience that allows you to seamlessly transition between your Android phone and your PC. Microsoft Launcher makes it easy to continue viewing photos or documents on your PC, empowering you to be more productive across all...
  5. New Microsoft Authenticator version released for Android - March 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Authenticator version released for Android - March 17: Two factor authentication (TFA) is easy, convenient, and secure when you use Microsoft Authenticator. Use your phone, not your password, to log into your Microsoft account. Just enter your username, then approve the notification sent to your phone. Your fingerprint, face ID,...
  6. Watch Microsoft Game Stack Live event March 17-18

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Game Stack Live event March 17-18: Save the dates: Game Stack Live schedule! [ATTACH] Join us on Mixer March 17-18 where we'll be livestreaming content that we planned to share at this year's Game Developers Conference. Starting at 10:00 am PT on the 17th, come learn about the latest cloud and game...
  7. New Microsoft Edge app 44.1.1 version for iOS - March 17

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge app 44.1.1 version for iOS - March 17: Microsoft Edge, now available on iOS, creates one continuous browsing experience for Windows 10 users across their devices. Content and data sync seamlessly in the background, so users can browse across devices, without skipping a beat. Familiar Microsoft Edge features like...
  8. Windows 10 Mobile Launch to Start on February 29, Microsoft Says

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile Launch to Start on February 29, Microsoft Says: The Mexican subsidiary of the company releases new info Previous reports indicated that Windows 10 Mobile could launch in mid-February, but in a recent post on Facebook, the Mexican branch of the software giant has revealed that the new operating system will roll out...
  9. Microsoft now plans March Windows 10 Mobile rollout

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft now plans March Windows 10 Mobile rollout: February has come and gone without the highly anticipated Windows 10 Mobile upgrade for legacy Lumia handsets. In an email to partners, seen by VentureBeat, Microsoft is now targeting a release this month, to occur after the regular monthly service updates for the two Windows...
  10. Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 Mobile Launch Delay: Redmond also delayed the monthly update for new Lumia models [img] Microsoft was expected to release Windows 10 Mobile in January, but according to carriers that have recently finished testing the operating system, the company pushed it back for another month, most...