Windows 10: Microsoft is not up to date

Discus and support Microsoft is not up to date in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just bought this laptop. I have a microsoft account. I have 5 devices on it including this one. It says this particular device has never been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaSargent1, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Microsoft is not up to date

I just bought this laptop. I have a microsoft account. I have 5 devices on it including this one. It says this particular device has never been updated. When I try to figure it out I get this message:

AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.

Request Id: 0faa8428-df47-4f74-b26e-e7d326d62600

Correlation Id: 9659f902-be59-444c-8b66-573510f28181

Timestamp: 2020-09-05T01:14:46Z

Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor.

WHAT does all this mean???

:)

LisaSargent1, Sep 4, 2020

2. windows 10 microsoft money date problem

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to manually set the Date and Time.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Date and Time icon from the System tray.
    • Click on Date and time settings.
    • Select the Date & time and manually set the Date and Time.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Sep 4, 2020
  3. PirateBoy Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Microsoft is not up to date

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft is not up to date

1. Microsoft is not up to date - Similar Threads - Microsoft date

2. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...
  3. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...
  4. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows settings shows wrong Microsoft 365 subscription expiration date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows settings shows wrong Microsoft 365 subscription expiration date: I just renewed my Microsoft 365 personal subscription successfully. Online at the Microsoft website, I checked and the expiration date is June of next year. But in the Windows settings, it shows the subscription expiration date as June of this year. How do I fix the problem?...
  6. Windows settings shows wrong Microsoft 365 subscription expiration date

Windows settings shows wrong Microsoft 365 subscription expiration date: I just renewed my Microsoft 365 personal subscription successfully. Online at the Microsoft website, I checked and the expiration date is June of next year. But in the Windows settings, it shows the subscription expiration date as June of this year. How do I fix the problem?...
  7. Microsoft To Do Sorting by Due Date is not chronologically correct

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft To Do Sorting by Due Date is not chronologically correct: - Sort by due date Not sorting accurately, tasks are just throw on 'My Day' regardless of its due dates and time - Reminders I had a task 3 minutes passed before I opened my laptop and it didn't notify me nor on my phone. Definitely there's something wrong/bug - Smart Date...
  8. Microsoft To Do Sorting by Due Date is not chronologically correct

Microsoft To Do Sorting by Due Date is not chronologically correct: - Sort by due date Not sorting accurately, tasks are just throw on 'My Day' regardless of its due dates and time - Reminders I had a task 3 minutes passed before I opened my laptop and it didn't notify me nor on my phone. Definitely there's something wrong/bug - Smart Date...
  9. Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...: Hi!I use a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 2021, but I presume this bug is present in the Microsoft OS's To Do also. I've set my 3 phone apps Microsoft To Do, Google Calendar, and Samsung Calendar so that the week starts on a SaturdayToday is Sunday 18 Feb 2024. When I set the due...
  10. Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...

Microsoft To-Do Issue: Selecting the due date and reminder to be "Next week" causes the app...: Hi!I use a Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G 2021, but I presume this bug is present in the Microsoft OS's To Do also. I've set my 3 phone apps Microsoft To Do, Google Calendar, and Samsung Calendar so that the week starts on a SaturdayToday is Sunday 18 Feb 2024. When I set the due...