Windows 10: Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature

Discus and support Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft launched the Your Phone app last year with Windows 10 October 2018 Update which allowed users to sync text messages, access recent photos,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Mar 12, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature

Microsoft launched the Your Phone app last year with Windows 10 October 2018 Update which allowed users to sync text messages, access recent photos, stored in your Android phone on your Windows 10 desktop.

At the October 2018 event, Microsoft had announced that it will introduce screen mirroring feature within the Your Phone app for Android phones.

Today, Microsoft began pushing out a new update to Your Phone app with screen mirroring feature but not everyone can test it at the moment. The new feature supports only a handful number of mobiles and hardware and also requires users to install the latest Windows 10 Insider build on their PCs.

The screen mirroring feature called “Phone screen” is currently available on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+, S9/S9+ and Surface Go. The feature has been made available to a very small number of phones but Microsoft says it will be pushed to more devices very soon.

Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature Android-phone-mirroring.jpg
    Image Courtesy: Microsoft

You can try this feature if you’re part of the Insider program and your Android phone is running Android version 7.0 or higher on the above-mentioned devices. Your PC should also have Bluetooth technology.

The “Phone screen” feature in the Your Phone app can be found on the left panel of the app. The feature helps you to see your Android phone’s screen on your PC and it also allows customers to control the Android apps.

“The new phone screen feature gives you easy access to your phone apps on your PC. Whether scheduling a ride to the airport or checking your social updates, do it with ease from the comfort of your PC without having to take your phone out of your bag or go back and forth between devices,” Microsoft explains.

The post Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Mar 12, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft testing blue light reduction feature for Windows 10

"Microsoft is slowly revealing new features in its next major update to Windows 10, and it appears blue light reduction feature might be a future addition. The software giant released a new build of Windows 10 testers yesterday with very few visible additions, but Windows enthusiasts have already started picking it apart for clues on new features. Twitter user "Core"has discovered references to a "BlueLightReduction" setting deep within the next major update to Windows 10 (codenamed Redstone 2). It appears to be a setting that will be toggled from the Action Center (notification center) in the operating system.

F.lux has been the most popular option for Windows users looking to reduce blue light in the evenings, but Microsoft's own native toggle will bring this feature to every Windows 10 user. Apple has also integrated a similar feature in iOS 9, but it hasn't announced any plans to bring blue light reduction to Mac OS yet. Microsoft only appears to be testing the feature right now, so there's no guarantee it will ship in the update due early next year. If Microsoft does implement it fully then it will presumably be available on the mobile version of Windows 10, too.
    "

Microsoft testing blue light reduction feature for Windows 10

P4-630, Mar 12, 2019
  3. Marivel Man, Mar 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature

Screen Mirroring Windows 10

Thanks for your reply.i tried connecting after updating the intel driver.now it won't even connect.

Faheem_Rasheed, Mar 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature

1. Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature - Similar Threads - Microsoft officially testing

2. Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/r5kzdc/tab_search_feature_is_now_officially_being_tested/
  3. Microsoft is internally testing these new features for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is internally testing these new features for Windows 10: Microsoft is internally experimenting with multiple new features or tweaks for Windows 10, including a brand new web-based UI that will appear when you set up a new device or configure the current device after Windows Update. Now that new preview builds of Windows 10 have...
  4. Windows 10’s screen mirroring feature is now optional

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s screen mirroring feature is now optional: Windows 10 has always offered the ability to mirror your computer’s screen to any device (mobile, steaming box, dongle, or TV) compatible with the popular Miracast standard. This can be done securely and without an internet connection, and Windows 10 comes with a built-in...
  5. Mirror Android phone on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mirror Android phone on Windows 10: Hello, I'm having problems to cast my Android to my mini PC (Vorke V1 plus). Using a Windows phone the app built into Windows 10 works perfectly. But with my android devices, the app says "device name is about to cast" but nothing ever appears or fails. I've already tried...
  6. Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Mirroring feature on none Samsung phones?: When I first read this announcement about phone mirroring, I was very excited. Actually I am very excited about Your Phone app in general. When it first was released and ш could not even set it up with my phone, I still gave it 5 stars, because of the idea. I know it will...
  7. Microsoft tests three new features for Windows 10’s Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests three new features for Windows 10’s Your Phone app: When Microsoft introduced Windows 10’s Your Phone app in October 2018, the app only allowed users to access all of the phone photos and send/receive text messages directly from your connected desktop. In the past few months, Microsoft has updated the application with multiple...
  8. Microsoft details Windows 10’s phone notifications sync feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft details Windows 10’s phone notifications sync feature: Microsoft has announced that it is working on multiple improvements for its Your Phone app on Windows 10. Your Phone, a Microsoft app that comes pre-installed with Windows 10 October 2018 Update is getting better in the latest update. Your Phone app is designed to let users...
  9. Windows 10’s Your Phone app may soon get screen mirroring feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Your Phone app may soon get screen mirroring feature: Microsoft appears to be internally testing a big update for the Your Phone app on Windows 10, as the software maker continues to work on bringing phones and PCs closer. Your Phone app was launched last year with Windows 10 October 2018 Update and it allows users with Android...
  10. Windows 10 S officially announced

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 S officially announced: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] At its #MicorsoftEDU event in New York City today, Microsoft has officially announced a new version of Windows 10. The new version of Windows is called Windows 10 S, which was previously known as Windows 10 Cloud. Windows 10...