Windows 10: Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web

Discus and support Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is working on bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to the web. Windows 10 Timeline coming to the web means that users will be able to access... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 19, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web

Microsoft is working on bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to the web. Windows 10 Timeline coming to the web means that users will be able to access the Timeline activities from Microsoft’s website.

Microsoft introduced Timeline with Windows 10 April 2018 Update or Windows 10 version 1803 which allowed users to have snapshots of the recently visited documents, browser tabs and more to be able to restore them within 30 days.

Microsoft Store on Windows 10 also supports the Timeline feature and helps you to track the Store activities which you have been performing over the past few weeks.

Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web Firefox-in-Windows-10-Timeline.jpg

When Microsoft introduced Timeline, it was a Windows 10 exclusive feature but later the Redmond Giant brought the feature to Android devices as well. Timeline is already available via Microsoft Launcher on Android device which helps users to sync their activities tabs between phone and their Windows 10 PCs.

The Timeline feature on Android devices lets you see the Windows 10 activities on your Android phone’s timeline screen. You can click on any item to resume the activity like parents can view their kids’ real-time location and more.

Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web Microsoft-Launcher-5.jpg

With the sycning option between phone and PCs, you would be able to continue from where you left off in the browser tabs. If the latest rumours are believed to be true then the Timeline feature on the web will make it easy for users to restore their snapshots on other new devices.

looks like this is the "Windows Timeline Web View" prototype https://t.co/ZxpgBtwymI

— WalkingCat (@h0x0d) October 18, 2018

We are not sure as to how the Timeline feature will work for web users and also there are no confirmed reports if Microsoft is actually working on the Timeline feature for the web, so take the news with a grim of salt.

The post Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 19, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone

Read more: Smart Dialing reportedly demoed for Windows 10 on phone | Windows Central

Brink, Oct 19, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft testing blue light reduction feature for Windows 10

"Microsoft is slowly revealing new features in its next major update to Windows 10, and it appears blue light reduction feature might be a future addition. The software giant released a new build of Windows 10 testers yesterday with very few visible additions, but Windows enthusiasts have already started picking it apart for clues on new features. Twitter user "Core"has discovered references to a "BlueLightReduction" setting deep within the next major update to Windows 10 (codenamed Redstone 2). It appears to be a setting that will be toggled from the Action Center (notification center) in the operating system.

F.lux has been the most popular option for Windows users looking to reduce blue light in the evenings, but Microsoft's own native toggle will bring this feature to every Windows 10 user. Apple has also integrated a similar feature in iOS 9, but it hasn't announced any plans to bring blue light reduction to Mac OS yet. Microsoft only appears to be testing the feature right now, so there's no guarantee it will ship in the update due early next year. If Microsoft does implement it fully then it will presumably be available on the mobile version of Windows 10, too.
    "

http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/1/12746920/microsoft-windows-10-blue-light-reduction-feature

P4-630, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Tony K Win User

Microsoft is introducing a new feature called Timeline

More here: Microsoft 'Timeline' for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update lets you rewind open apps and documents | Windows Central

Tony K, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft is reportedly bringing Windows 10 Timeline feature to web - Similar Threads - Microsoft reportedly bringing

2. Taskbar Features Timeline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Features Timeline: So firstly let me say that I love the new Windows 11 aesthetic. It looks fantastic. That being said, why have so many features been removed from taskbar customization and is there a timeline for when they will return? Biggest one so far me is button grouping. Why is there no...
  3. Windows 10: Microsoft will restrict Timeline feature for everyone in July

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: Microsoft will restrict Timeline feature for everyone in July: In April of this year, Microsoft revealed that users in Windows 10 preview builds won’t be able to upload new activity in Timeline if they sync their activities across devices. In the preview builds, Microsoft has already disabled support for Windows Timeline activity...
  4. windows 10 Timeline feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 Timeline feature: The Windows Timeline feature seems to be fractured someway on my Laptop. It displays a record only a daily Daily mail icon which i browse but no other activities. I have checked the Privacy settings and everything is as it should be All the updates are loaded and...
  5. Microsoft brings Windows 10 Timeline to Chrome with a new extension

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings Windows 10 Timeline to Chrome with a new extension: Windows 10 Timeline was launched almost one year ago with April 2018 Update and the optional feature allows you to track what documents, web pages you’ve been working on recently. Timeline collects and organizes your activities into a single page, allowing you to quickly pick...
  6. Microsoft Launcher’s new update brings Windows 10 Timeline to phones

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher’s new update brings Windows 10 Timeline to phones: Microsoft Launcher for Android is picking up a big update today with a bunch of new features and improvements that many users are going to like. This update advances Microsoft Launcher to version 5 and adds support for Windows 10 Timeline. Microsoft Launcher 5 is available...
  7. Microsoft Launcher gets the Timeline feature and it syncs with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Launcher gets the Timeline feature and it syncs with Windows 10: The wait is finally over. Microsoft today released a new update for Microsoft Launcher on Android that adds support for the highly-anticipated Timeline feature. You will now see the Windows 10 activities on your Android’s phone timeline screen and you can tap on any item to...
  8. Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting subscription and Timeline features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Store for Windows 10 is getting subscription and Timeline features: Microsoft has been trying to make the Microsoft Store (formerly known as Windows Store) the one destination for everything the users need on Windows 10. You can get apps, games, books, music, extensions, themes, fonts and even buy subscriptions from the Microsoft Store....
  9. Windows Timeline feature

Windows Timeline feature: [ATTACH] not able to see previous apps on the new timeline feature only current apps are being shown. I have synced my Email id too through privacy settings...
  10. Windows 10 TimeLine Feature is not working

Windows 10 TimeLine Feature is not working: How do I enable Activities History so I can use the TimeLine Feature?. I researched this and the advice is: Go to Settings / Privacy and Enable Activities History I am not seeing Activities History anywhere on my Windows 10 Settings Panel You can see a screen...