Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future

Discus and support Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Microsoft is known by many as the legacy business and productivity company, but how is Microsoft developing products which will enable the wonderful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 30, 2014
  2. BartolMargić Win User

Microsoft Wizard

Is Microsoft's wizard (assistant) name anyhow related to the wizard (Science fiction like Harry Potter) or like wizard (The practicioner of magic) ?

Or is it something else ?

BartolMargić, Dec 30, 2014
  3. Entegy Win User
    Suggestions for translator app

I think such a device would actually be illegal in current day in certain countries. Yeah, a universal real-time translator is a great idea in science fiction, but there's a lot more politicts involved in actually making something like that.

Nonetheless, since you are making suggestions for a Microsoft app, try posting these at the
    suggestion box.

Entegy, Dec 30, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future

Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future - Similar Threads - Microsoft slowly building

1. How do i delete recent contacts from Microsoft People

in Windows 10 News
    How do i delete recent contacts from Microsoft People: In the people app, I have a list of recent contacts. I try to right-click and delete the contact individually but the delete button is disabled. How to remove them? [img] [img] 112642
  2. How do i delete recent contacts from Microsoft People

in Windows 10 News
    How do i delete recent contacts from Microsoft People: In the people app, I have a list of recent contacts. I try to right-click and delete the contact individually but the delete button is disabled. How to remove them? [img] [img] 112642
  3. Microsoft Inviting More Xbox Insiders to Join Alpha - Skip Ahead

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Inviting More Xbox Insiders to Join Alpha - Skip Ahead: [ATTACH] Recently we announced the addition of the “Alpha – Skip Ahead” ring to our Xbox One Update Preview, and in that time, we’ve seen a lot of excitement from the community. Because of this, and to further prepare for flighting RS5, we’re looking to expand and diversify...
  4. Does Microsoft think that this desktop PC is an Xbox?

in Windows 10 News
    Does Microsoft think that this desktop PC is an Xbox?: Why did I get this update last month? 9NBLGGH537C2-Microsoft.XboxGameOverlay Does Microsoft think that this desktop PC is an Xbox? 112593
  5. Meet Microsoft News

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Microsoft News: Our mission for more than two decades has been to keep you informed in an easily accessible, comprehensive and trustworthy way. Today, we share the next step in our evolution. Microsoft has been in the news business for more than 23 years. When we launched MSN in 1995, the...
  6. Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Identifying PC's from Digital Activation in microsoft account: Hello, I have far too many PC's in the house, and most have Full Retail versions of Windows 7 upgraded to Windows 10. To help me manage the digital entitlements/activations I used a single Microsoft account to keep all my digital licences in. Thought I was being clever, but...
  7. Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Office 2010, Product Key in caps?: The subject says it all. I could not finish installation of Microsoft Office 2010. I have the Product Key but don't know if the maximum number of uses has been met. The website that the installation sent me to for entering the product key said that upper or lower case was ok....
Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future solved