Windows 10: Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future

Discus and support Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is known by many as the legacy business and productivity company, but how is Microsoft developing products which will enable the wonderful... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 30, 2014

2. Microsoft Wizard

Is Microsoft's wizard (assistant) name anyhow related to the wizard (Science fiction like Harry Potter) or like wizard (The practicioner of magic) ?

Or is it something else ?

BartolMargić, Dec 30, 2014
  3. Entegy Win User
    Suggestions for translator app

I think such a device would actually be illegal in current day in certain countries. Yeah, a universal real-time translator is a great idea in science fiction, but there's a lot more politicts involved in actually making something like that.

Nonetheless, since you are making suggestions for a Microsoft app, try posting these at the
    suggestion box.

Entegy, Dec 30, 2014
Thema:

Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future

1. Microsoft is slowly building a science fiction future - Similar Threads - Microsoft slowly building

2. Fictional F: drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fictional F: drive: I tried to install Ubuntu on my flash drive, but I had to reboot in the middle of the process. Then something weird happened with the drive. Instead of being discovered as one drive, Windows also 'connects' a fictional F: drive, which 'has problems' and needs to be formatted....
  3. Microsoft Slowly Monopolizing Everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Slowly Monopolizing Everything: A few months ago, I woke up to not being able to use 3rd party anti-malware software Likely they were not allowing Microsoft to spy on us adequately without having my administrator rights removed. My 3rd party anti-malware software now conflicts and cannot be used on Windows...
  4. The Future Vision of Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    The Future Vision of Microsoft 365: Productivity is personal. Who we are as human beings deeply influences productivity as both a process and an outcome. Our values and beliefs, the needs of our families, our personalities and preferences, how energized or deflated we feel when seeing our Calendars or To Dos...
  5. science

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    science: % of the surface of the is . without we could not . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/science/5d890292-a912-44ee-b757-5b9b6993cd79
  6. Trimble and Cambridge build the future of construction with HoloLens

in Windows 10 News
    Trimble and Cambridge build the future of construction with HoloLens: In November, we announced the release of Trimble’s SketchUp Viewer to the Windows Store, the first broadly available commercial Microsoft HoloLens application. Trimble is using HoloLens and SketchUp Viewer to bring mixed reality to the construction industry, enabling...
  7. The Future Of Microsoft Health Is Foggy

in Windows 10 News
    The Future Of Microsoft Health Is Foggy: Back in October of 2014, Microsoft released a new platform called Microsoft Health. The platform includes services that run in the cloud like the company’s Health app that is available for all major platforms and it is the cornerstone feature for those use the company’s...
  8. Microsoft’s Andromeda: A Folio of the Future

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Andromeda: A Folio of the Future: [Over the past few weeks, we have been hearing a lot about the ‘Andromeda’ device that Microsoft is building. The hardware, if it is ever released, is Microsoft’s vision of the mobile future or at least a device that allows them to stay in the mobile conversation. If you...
  9. Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future

in Windows 10 News
    Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future: Experience what it’s like to enter B87, Microsoft’s top-secret dream factory. [img] Tucked away on Microsoft’s vast campus in Redmond, Washington, is Building 87, a nondescript building that houses some extraordinary hardware labs. Now you can take a virtual tour...
  10. Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft HoloLens in space: Making science fiction (mixed) reality: In December, a shuttle resupply mission successfully reached the International Space Station. Among the cargo were two Microsoft HoloLens devices for use as a part of NASA’s Sidekick project. The goal of Sidekick is to enable station crews with assistance when and where they...