Windows 10: Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..

Discus and support Microsoft is spying on me hacking me.. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So here is the story I download Tor like a idiot spent less than a half hour on it and if your wondering I did have all security measure in place and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Twistedmonky101, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..

So here is the story I download Tor like a idiot spent less than a half hour on it and if your wondering I did have all security measure in place and then some I decided after seeing what I saw was real it was illegal BS and Dark crap that I pray for your dear soul if you ever adventure into the dark web. So i did a system restore deleted all files and Programs fresh start right nope it took forever for my pc refresh HUM wonder what was going on in the background Collecting perhaps one is just to say. any ways after the reset my pc got hacked mouse moved and no not a mouse issue my ran error reports and so on. so screw that I reformated under the cd windows ten deleted all my partions well that took seven attemps because all my files where looked down in a admin protocall so i could not access my files or modifi the user settings if that was not bad enough there were odd partions set up on my drives. so finnaly got every thing to work after hours of tweaking. then my to my weird knowlege my pc turned on last night byitself wondering hum again my task are wacked and whatever so i ran check on my mother boad lan by wake is disable and after further researching microsoft set the time in scheldule to turn on at 4am. freaking loosers i did nothing wrong to be harrsed like this. here is my document Here is my Hack error reports.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

Windows.SecurityCenter.WscCloudBackupProvider

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user DESKTOP-004T416\jbank SID (S-1-5-21-1738197491-2828224143-3009297545-1002) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

User

error10016

system

error10016

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID
    Windows.SecurityCenter.WscCloudBackupProvider

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user DESKTOP-004T416\jbank SID (S-1-5-21-1738197491-2828224143-3009297545-1002) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Error 3/11/2019 7:45:50 PM DistributedCOM 10016 None

Windows.SecurityCenter.SecurityAppBroker

and APPID

Unavailable

to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

I have more but there all user LRPC remote protocall

Microsoft is spying on me hacking me.. 9a27945b-5000-49ea-b049-2d72cc9b976a?upload=true.png Microsoft is spying on me hacking me.. b8077f43-396d-451f-acfb-448fb6942fe5?upload=true.png Microsoft is spying on me hacking me.. de3410d0-8a90-4bf7-8924-bc409f21895f?upload=true.png Microsoft is spying on me hacking me.. f6f00369-9885-4a9e-b608-ebb99d9de10e?upload=true.png

:)

Twistedmonky101, Mar 14, 2019

2. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Mar 14, 2019
  3. tmm1225 Win User
    Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft is spying on me hacking me..

1. Microsoft is spying on me hacking me.. - Similar Threads - Microsoft spying hacking

2. my ex is using microsoft to hack me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ex is using microsoft to hack me: my ex is using microsoft azure and shell to spy on me and hack my email accounts social media and devices i have contacted microsoft and asked for help and was told there was noithing they could do this is a huge invasion of my privacy and and very wrong to not be helped out...
  3. my ex is using microsoft to hack me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my ex is using microsoft to hack me: my ex is using microsoft azure and shell to spy on me and hack my email accounts social media and devices i have contacted microsoft and asked for help and was told there was noithing they could do this is a huge invasion of my privacy and and very wrong to not be helped out...
  4. How much are you spying on me?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much are you spying on me?: So I just bought a new laptop today with windows 11. I bring it home and it automatically connects to my home wifi. Little freaky but ok. Then I open up edge and search for chrome download. And what do I get.....the first item on bing telling me I don't need a new browser and...
  5. How much are you spying on me?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How much are you spying on me?: So I just bought a new laptop today with windows 11. I bring it home and it automatically connects to my home wifi. Little freaky but ok. Then I open up edge and search for chrome download. And what do I get.....the first item on bing telling me I don't need a new browser and...
  6. Stop spying me Microsoft 365 Apps for bussines How to?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Stop spying me Microsoft 365 Apps for bussines How to?: Windows 21H1 (OS Build 19043.1151) Access 2107 (Build 14228.20204) Hello, What do experts here, recommends to minimize Office 365 telemetry? Thanks 183215
  7. Does it stop spying on me?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does it stop spying on me?: When I set to "0 - Security [Enterprise Only]" in gpedit.msc, does it stop spying on me and does it stop data collection? I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 [img] 176919
  8. privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    privacy - Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?: Whenever I connect to wifi, I hear some static or white noise in the background that persists at random times, turning off and on. I hear it on my headphones. When I disconnect from wifi, the sound desists completely. Is windows spying on me, is a hacker spying on me?...
  9. People spying on me while gaming.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    People spying on me while gaming.: I can't play games on my computer without people keeping their noses out of my business. It seems Windows Security is defective while I'm on a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/people-spying-on-me-while-gaming/95c64e98-d13f-44ef-ade3-d5fbf09a9086
  10. Is someone spying on me?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is someone spying on me?: So I was looking to add a printer the other day and I noticed something odd in the possible devices list. One of the devices on my network is called "USB Camera," described as "POS Barcode Scanner." So, what's the deal with this? Is someone using a wireless camera on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is microsoft spying on me

2. microsoft is hacking me