Windows 10: Microsoft is testing radical ink color picker in Word Mobile on Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft is testing radical ink color picker in Word Mobile on Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft’s current strategy for Office is somewhat interesting as the company allows you to download its mobile apps for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 15, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft is testing radical ink color picker in Word Mobile on Windows 10

Microsoft’s current strategy for Office is somewhat interesting as the company allows you to download its mobile apps for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for free on Windows 10 devices.

The mobile version of Word is built for tablets and it’s available on a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can still use the app for free on laptops and desktops but you need to buy Office 365 subscription to edit the documents.

Microsoft is testing radical ink color picker in Word Mobile on Windows 10 Word-Mobile-old-color-picker.jpg

Microsoft’s Word Mobile app comes with inking capabilities. On your device, you can click the Draw tab, access the inking tab where you will find a set of pens that are customizable and portable.

Microsoft is internally testing a new feature for Word Mobile that would make more sense on a touch-enabled device like the Surface Go. Microsoft’s Word Mobile app for Windows 10 is getting support for radical ink color picker and it will be enabled for all users in a future release.

Microsoft is testing radical ink color picker in Word Mobile on Windows 10 MS-Word-color-picker.jpg

It looks like Microsoft is A/B testing the feature and it’s available to select users only. Microsoft is expected to update the Word Mobile app with the radical color picker feature soon.

The post Microsoft is testing radical ink color picker in Word Mobile on Windows 10 appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 15, 2018

2. how to bring color picker in windows mobile 6.5

how to bring color picker in windows mobile 6.5

nandananatarajan, Sep 15, 2018
  3. how to bring color picker in windows mobile 6.5

I am working in windows mobile6.5.in this application we don't have color picker .i want a color picker and i don't know how to get it can you please help me in this process?

nandananatarajan, Sep 15, 2018
  4. CorinaAst Win User

my word documents are only printing in Black and white

So I have tried all the suggested things to print in color. My ink cartriges are new, my printer is aligned and my settings in word are marked to print background colors and images. STILL NO COLOR> test sheets are printing color, so it isn't the printer
    it is something in word or in windows 10. please help

CorinaAst, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft is testing radical ink color picker in Word Mobile on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft testing radical

2. color picker

in Windows 10 Customization
    color picker: hello, It will be very usefull to have a windows tool with we could select a colour to have its hexdecimal code, or to pick the color into the clipboard to use in the apps. Samuel...
  3. resizing color picker in sketchable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    resizing color picker in sketchable: hi, I can move color picker but can no longer enlarge it Please help Thanks. Windows 10 on a surface pro 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resizing-color-picker-in-sketchable/ee47a7ae-229d-4320-adbc-267dfc68f01a
  4. I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I made a PowerToys Promo for Color Picker, TBH the color picker it's really useful for me.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NotDeathlyVirus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ife18s/i_made_a_powertoys_promo_for_color_picker_tbh_the/
  5. Microsoft releases PowerToys 0.20 with Color Picker tool

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft releases PowerToys 0.20 with Color Picker tool: Microsoft released a new version of its revived PowerToys collection of tools on July 31, 2020. The release brings the version to 0.20 and introduces a new Color Picker tool as well as improvements for other tools of the collection. Interested users may download the latest...
  6. How many system provided color pickers are in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How many system provided color pickers are in Windows 10?: I use Irfanview for my graphic work and the only drawback is that the "Tool" color picker is from Windows XP days and doesn't have hexadecimal output. Connected with the developer, and he asked if there are any more recent color pickers included in Windows to connect through...
  7. Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to save 'custom colors' to the color picker ?: I would like to add and save colors to 'Custom colors' in the color picker (see below), so, the next time I need the color picker, my Custom colors' are there again. My experience is that those colors are just stored temporarily, probably for just one session, i.e. the...
  8. Color picker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Color picker: Hi, is there a color picker tool in Fresh Paint or Paint 3D to pick an existing color on the photo and place that color on another area of the photo? Thanks much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-picker/e26e9e01-706c-4593-be3c-5cbe54883c40
  9. Color Ink

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Color Ink: My documents aren't printing in color. I click "color" and there's a new ink cartridge. I cleaned the cartridges and ran the Print Quality Diagnostic, which did print in color....
  10. Microsoft testing new Windows 10 Mobile cumulative update 10586.107

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft testing new Windows 10 Mobile cumulative update 10586.107: Microsoft is readying up another new Windows 10 Mobile cumulative update this week which will bring new bug fixes and improvements to Insiders. According to my sources, this new update could arrive as soon as this week if everything goes smoothly internally, which I’m sure...