Windows 10: Microsoft is testing Windows-style scrollbars in Edge.

Discus and support Microsoft is testing Windows-style scrollbars in Edge. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Microsoft is testing Windows-style scrollbars in Edge.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Aug 30, 2021
  2. LJernee Win User

How to change the Microsoft Edge scrollbar color

Original Title: windows 10 scrollbar color

Is there a way to change the light color of the scrollbar in Windows 10? I'm using Edge and it is hard for me to see the scroll bar. The fixes I found online are for computer programmers. I'm a basic computer person. Can someone give me an easy step by step
    solution?

LJernee, Aug 30, 2021
  3. ignore font styles in web pages edge browser

Hi William,

I realize that you want to ignore font styles and sizes in web pages on Edge browser. I will try to help you with this.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• Is the issue specific to Edge?

• On which website are you facing issues with font styles and sizes?
    Suggest you to optimize Microsoft Edge and check if that helps.

Once you open Microsoft Edge, click on “More action” located to the right top corner of the window. Click on “Settings” and clear browsing data. Once this is done close and reopen Microsoft Edge to check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 30, 2021
  4. Microsoft is testing Windows-style scrollbars in Edge.

Why in Microsoft Edge scrollbar text is not smooth?

Why in Microsoft Edge scrollbar text is not smooth? In Chrome, all is perfect, but in MS Edge scroll is interrupted. Do you know how to solve this problem, because MS Edge is better for me for all except this problem.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Vojislav Marković, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft is testing Windows-style scrollbars in Edge.

1. Microsoft is testing Windows-style scrollbars in Edge. - Similar Threads - Microsoft testing style

2. How to Enable or Disable Overlay Scrollbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Enable or Disable Overlay Scrollbar in Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]The Scroll bar in a browser brings into view the portions of the object that extend beyond the borders of the window. This enables smooth scrolling behavior. Depending on your preferences, you can enable or disable the overlay scrollbar in Microsoft Edge. Enable or...
  3. Microsoft Edge to get new scrollbars on Windows 11 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge to get new scrollbars on Windows 11 and Windows 10: Ahead of Windows 11’s October 2021 release, Microsoft has been trying to address the design consistency issues. As part of the visual revamp, Microsoft is testing Windows 11-inspired look for several core apps, such as Chromium-based Edge, Microsoft Teams, Snipping Tool, MS...
  4. Scrollbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrollbar: Can anyone solve this for me? I'm seeing a vertical scrollbar on everything I've even noticed it on CMD. I haven't messed with my graphics settings and can't say when this first started. submitted by /u/Skinnykins8 [link] [comments]...
  5. edge on test of uploads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    edge on test of uploads: hi i have cpu 9400f with 16 gb ram, windows 10 pro 64 bits with all updates done. when i do the speedtest.net the download is ok but upload instead of 20 mb is on 2 mb. If i do the test on chrome everything ok. can any body tell me, i saw some people with same problem win...
  6. edge on test of uploads

in Windows 10 Support
    edge on test of uploads: hi i have cpu 9400f with 16 gb ram, windows 10 pro 64 bits with all updates done. when i do the speedtest.net the download is ok but upload instead of 20 mb is on 2 mb. If i do the test on chrome everything ok. can any body tell me, i saw some people with same problem win...
  7. Can you hide scrollbar in new Edge somehow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you hide scrollbar in new Edge somehow: I want it gone. Ideally completely. If not possible I'd like it to be hidden at least when not in use. I used PC without touch (mouse and keyboard). submitted by /u/ohshrimp [link] [comments]...
  8. Microsoft is porting Edge-style scrolling to Chromium on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is porting Edge-style scrolling to Chromium on Windows 10: Earlier this year, Microsoft launched its much-anticipated Chromium-based Edge browser for Windows 10, Windows 7 and macOS. Chromium Edge offers same speedy performance as Microsoft’s previous UWP Edge and the firm is also working on improvements to scrolling that will...
  9. Microsoft Edge font size and style changed for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge font size and style changed for some reason: In the last day or two, I noticed that the font size and style on the vast majority of websites that I visit has been changed, and it's not a good change! It looks like Times New Roman now, and though I don't know what the font style was before, I know it wasn't this. Also, I...
  10. Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack

in Windows 10 News
    Free Microsoft Edge testing in partnership with BrowserStack: Today, we’re thrilled to announce a partnership with BrowserStack, a leader in mobile and web testing, to provide remote virtual testing on Microsoft Edge for free. Until now, developers who need to test against a specific version of Microsoft Edge have been limited to local...