Windows 10: Microsoft is the Worst

Discus and support Microsoft is the Worst in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used to be a die hard pc fan. Loved Windows XP. Finally had to get Windows 7 and that's good. I hate Windows 10. When they really do away with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SusannaG, Nov 25, 2019.

1. SusannaG Win User

Microsoft is the Worst

I used to be a die hard pc fan. Loved Windows XP. Finally had to get Windows 7 and that's good. I hate Windows 10. When they really do away with Windows 7, I am done with Microsoft. New Windows are useless to any besides those completely computer illiterate. Now they are trying to ruin everything else, adding a Windows login in my Android settings?? Taking over my children's Minecraft ??! They download and use the old versions but I know they will ruin that too. Please stop doing this! Keep what was good about Windows and stop changing it! Who are the idiots that keep changing and ruining Microsoft and Windows?! Microsoft is killing the PC

:)

SusannaG, Nov 25, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 25, 2019
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Nov 25, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Microsoft is the Worst

Secondary Harddrive Broke Need Serious Help!

Suggest you try the program I last listed. However, be prepared for the worst.

dalchina, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft is the Worst

1. Microsoft is the Worst - Similar Threads - Microsoft Worst

2. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  3. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  4. Microsoft is the WORST!!! Letting Russian hackers take control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft is the WORST!!! Letting Russian hackers take control: Russia hacked my email and stole all of my accounts. I've taken back all of the accounts but Microsoft. I cannot contact ANYONE to change my email back to what it was. They finally said I'm the owner of the account, asked me to change my password which I did. Then to do...
  5. Microsoft is the WORST!!! Letting Russian hackers take control

Microsoft is the WORST!!! Letting Russian hackers take control: Russia hacked my email and stole all of my accounts. I've taken back all of the accounts but Microsoft. I cannot contact ANYONE to change my email back to what it was. They finally said I'm the owner of the account, asked me to change my password which I did. Then to do...
  6. Microsoft is the WORST!!! Letting Russian hackers take control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. on imac microsoft homepage the worst

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on imac microsoft homepage the worst: The homepage has so many problems why. iMac thinks Microsoft doesnt want apple users. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-imac-microsoft-homepage-the-worst/ada89f0a-a362-4391-92bc-3962f65c9424
  8. on imac microsoft homepage the worst

on imac microsoft homepage the worst: The homepage has so many problems why. iMac thinks Microsoft doesnt want apple users. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-imac-microsoft-homepage-the-worst/ada89f0a-a362-4391-92bc-3962f65c9424
  9. microsoft is the abosolute **** worst

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft is the abosolute **** worst: ***** microsoft wont issuie me my refund and i have been trying to for days with multipal agents sending me emails, and because of that my partner went in to a fit becasue she has aspergers and autisem and almost commited suicide because of the stress they put her throught...
  10. microsoft is the abosolute **** worst

microsoft is the abosolute **** worst: ***** microsoft wont issuie me my refund and i have been trying to for days with multipal agents sending me emails, and because of that my partner went in to a fit becasue she has aspergers and autisem and almost commited suicide because of the stress they put her throught...