Windows 10: Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface

Discus and support Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Paint app that ships with Windows is nearly as old as Windows itself and thanks to the leak of a new video, Microsoft is about to give the app its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface

Read more: Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface - Thurrott.com

Brink, Oct 7, 2016
  2. Fafhrd Win User

Gee, HalfShavedChick, I'd love to buff your scalp with my Dremel! - and make a 3D HoloMovie of it!

:)

Fafhrd, Oct 7, 2016
  3. Problems converting Paint 3d to JPEG

Hi Kathleen,

We appreciate your earnest effort to reach out with Microsoft Community. Paint 3D, a spinoff of Microsoft Paint, is one of several applications introduced with the Windows 10 Creators Update and one of several 3D modeling applications introduced or improved
    with the Windows 10 Creators Update. You were unable to convert the JPEG files to Paint 2D or 3D due to the compatibility of the file formats. You may learn about the Paint 3D for 2D feature by checking the articles below.

Introducing 3D for everyone

Five new features you’ll love in Paint 3D

Paint 3D for 2D

Feel free to post your query should you need assistance.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 7, 2016
  4. Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface

Missing text on start menu after anniversary update

Hi,

Thank you for letting us know that you are no longer facing the issue.

As the anniversary update was a major Windows update, there could be some conflict with the display in adjusting with the new interface and feature. So, switching the account was like a refresh of the user account.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Oct 7, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Wonder when the new Movie Maker App will be released?

Edwin, Oct 7, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    Not looking forward to the change, I use the current Paint every day.

Berton, Oct 8, 2016
  7. pigpenz Win User
    so do I and hopefully it will be a good change

pigpenz, Oct 8, 2016
  8. jyusa Win User

Windows Paint is actually one of my best favorites!

jyusa, Oct 8, 2016
  9. Mystere Win User
    Yes, but I do wish it had a *few* more features, like blur and such...

Mystere, Oct 8, 2016
  10. Yes I am anxiously waiting for this too

Scottyboy99, Oct 8, 2016
  11. Edwin New Member
    ... with all the frills of, like, Camtasia, Power Director and Sony Vegas all wrapped into one free App!!! *Wink *Wink *Wink
    That'd be totally awesome! *Smile

Edwin, Oct 8, 2016
  12. dalchina New Member
    Now, is that what they call a paint job?

And that app-ears to be an app... so will the Paint program (desktop version) remain? Or will we be relying on our friend WinAero?

And with 3D, is this another small step for mankind towards a Star Trek style replicator?

dalchina, Oct 8, 2016
  13. LOTN Win User

14. RPO
    rpo Win User
    An other alternative is paint.net.

15. CountMike New Member
    I don't wish any or much changes to Paint. It's meant to be simple, quick and elementary picture processor/maker, there's plenty of complicated yet still free programs for graphics. Hope that new one doesn't replace this present one.

CountMike, Oct 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft Is Updating Paint With New Features And Refreshed Interface - Similar Threads - Microsoft Updating Paint

2. No such interface supported - Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No such interface supported - Paint 3D: Hello,I have updated my Windows from 10 to 11, and now I'm experiencing the following problem.I want to edit a photo in a folder, and when I do it's keep getting me this error "No such interface supported".If I want to edit it on my desktop there is no problem. But if it is...
  3. No such interface supported - Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No such interface supported - Paint 3D: Hello,I have updated my Windows from 10 to 11, and now I'm experiencing the following problem.I want to edit a photo in a folder, and when I do it's keep getting me this error "No such interface supported".If I want to edit it on my desktop there is no problem. But if it is...
  4. Fixed Paint 3D - No Such Interface Supported

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fixed Paint 3D - No Such Interface Supported: This worked for me.Click Settings > Apps > Scroll to Paint 3D > Click the 3 dots > Click Advanced Options > Scroll to Reset > Click Repair. If Repair doesn't work, click Reset under Reset. I had to do both.You can then either 1 right-click the photo, select open with Paint 3D...
  5. Fixed Paint 3D - No Such Interface Supported

Fixed Paint 3D - No Such Interface Supported: This worked for me.Click Settings > Apps > Scroll to Paint 3D > Click the 3 dots > Click Advanced Options > Scroll to Reset > Click Repair. If Repair doesn't work, click Reset under Reset. I had to do both.You can then either 1 right-click the photo, select open with Paint 3D...
  6. New Paint Features Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Paint Features Not Showing: Paint Version: 11.2306.30.0Windows Version: Windows 11 Build 22631.2361 23H2 Release PreviewTroubleshooting: Tried reinstalling and using sfc and dism scan, dism scan failed and sfc scan did not fix the issueProblem: No new features such as layers or background removal in...
  7. New Paint Features Not Showing

New Paint Features Not Showing: Paint Version: 11.2306.30.0Windows Version: Windows 11 Build 22631.2361 23H2 Release PreviewTroubleshooting: Tried reinstalling and using sfc and dism scan, dism scan failed and sfc scan did not fix the issueProblem: No new features such as layers or background removal in...
  8. It is Reset or Refresh feature?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It is Reset or Refresh feature?: Hello, It is Reset and Refresh feature? or both of these are Reset feature and we cannot refresh within Control Panel in Windows? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-reset-or-refresh-feature/276c61e2-9ee7-4f91-8473-627ee104bed6
  9. New Microsoft Paint Accessibility Features in Windows 10 version 1903

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Paint Accessibility Features in Windows 10 version 1903: We know that Microsoft Paint (MSPaint) is well-loved by customers and we’re pleased to announce new accessibility features coming to Microsoft Paint with the release of the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. We’ve introduced the keyboard as a primary input mechanism. Microsoft...
  10. Microsoft To-Do and Paint 3D updated with new features for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do and Paint 3D updated with new features for Windows 10: Today, Microsoft is pushing out new updates for its apps on Windows 10. The company today is rolling out new updates for Microsoft To-Do and Paint 3D with some improvements. Microsoft To-Do is getting the Live Tile support in the latest update that advances the app to...