Windows 10: Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Window

Discus and support Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Window in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Windows 10 Hammad Saleem Mar 21, 2016 at 6:43 am Microsoft Windows 10 was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by hTconeM9user, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Window

Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Windows 10

Hammad Saleem
    Mar 21, 2016 at 6:43 am

Microsoft Windows 10 was officially available for download last year in July, and came with a bunch of new, interesting features on board. Microsoft continued to take feedback from the users and made sure the operating system offers a top notch user experience.

Recently, it was revealed that Microsoft is working on a new File Explorer for Windows 10, which will launch in the coming months. Microsoft’s Peter Skillman revealed the news in a tweet:

Which can be read at Source

At the moment, there’s no word on what the updated file explorer will offer, but there’s a possibility that we may get to see an improved version of the explorer, especially when it’s being used in the tablet mode. Nothing is confirmed at the moment, but we’ll keep an eye on the news and update you as soon as we get to hear anything more about the “revamped” File Explorer on Windows 10.

Source
    Microsoft is working on a complete to File Explorer on Windows 10

hTconeM9user, Mar 20, 2016
  2. LEE
    Lee Win User

. . .Sorry, already posted. . .*Smile

:)

3. File Explorer has gone crazy after last nights upgrade.

My only has icons instead of full descriptions. I can not get back to a point where I have tabs that actually say something. Please tell me how to get my view repaired? help... Help.... HELP!!!

File Explorer, Mar 20, 2016
  4. Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Window

File explorer displays "Working on it...." for up to a minute, network connection plays a role

Hi,

Do let us know about the issue.

We are happy to help further. Have a nice day.

Joy Kemprai, Mar 20, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Window

1. Microsoft is working on a complete ‘update’ to File Explorer on Window - Similar Threads - Microsoft working complete

2. Windows / File Explorer is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows / File Explorer is not working.: Hi, I turned my Win11 PC on today and File Explorer is not working. Everything was working fine yesterday. When I click to open a folder, the screen refreshes but no folder opens. I have ran scans and offline virus check, but no error messages are shown. When I check in the...
  3. Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11: Hi, i am running windows 11 on my laptop and recently ive been having lots of problems with it, first of all my lenovo vantage software would disapear when i clicked on it, so i uninstalled it, then my minecraft launcher would do the same and not open anymore. I then...
  4. Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store and file explorer not working on windows 11: Hi, i am running windows 11 on my laptop and recently ive been having lots of problems with it, first of all my lenovo vantage software would disapear when i clicked on it, so i uninstalled it, then my minecraft launcher would do the same and not open anymore. I then...
  5. File Explorer Completely Broken on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Completely Broken on Windows 11: I am having critical problems operating File Explorer on my Windows 11 Laptop. The specs are good enough to dismiss slow hardware as a problem. Could anyone give a solution to the problem? Here are the details:The Problem:- Windows Explorer hangs almost indefinitely until the...
  6. File Explorer Completely Broken on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Completely Broken on Windows 11: I am having critical problems operating File Explorer on my Windows 11 Laptop. The specs are good enough to dismiss slow hardware as a problem. Could anyone give a solution to the problem? Here are the details:The Problem:- Windows Explorer hangs almost indefinitely until the...
  7. File explorer is completely blank

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer is completely blank: Every section of my file explorer is now completely blank. I can still access all my files but I can't see any of them. I haven't downloaded anything recently. My windows version number is build 19041.1052. Thanks 182496
  8. File Explorer is a complete mess

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File Explorer is a complete mess: Running Windows 10 Pro 1909 (not updating to 2004 until I know it's safe). Symptoms: - Right-click to open a second FE window either doesn't work, or takes over a minute to open - FE search bar doesn't register the first few keystrokes entered into the field - FE search...
  9. Dark Theme in File Explorer now work completed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme in File Explorer now work completed: Can you one help to see my dark mode like this? and how to fix it? Edition: Windows 10 Home Version 1909 OS build 18363.752 Thanks [ATTACH]...
  10. Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forget the file explorer, Microsoft needs to completely revamp the store.: We are getting a new terminal and browser. Everyone is demanding a new file explorer. But I think, more important than that is a new store. They need to write it from scratch and fix this broken store first. The Xbox(beta) is a step in the right direction. In future I also...