Windows 10: Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

Discus and support Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; While Microsoft hasn't officially announced any plans to release its own SIM card, a Windows Store listing suggests that the company is working on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

Read more: Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

:)

Brink, Jan 7, 2016
  2. drjma1965 Win User

Nokia dual sim model, when this is going to be a reality ????? Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices :(

Why nokia didn't launch its own dual sim model, although nokia is a 100% mobile ONLY company (unlike others who did launch dual sim model like Samsung)

drjma1965, Jan 7, 2016
  3. No signal strength on any SIM Please Help. Microsoft Lumia 535

Check the sim is fitted correctly and if the sim card is over 18 months replace it.. Also check that sim works in another device this will narrow down if its a sim or device problem,.

techbuzzireland, Jan 7, 2016
Thema:

Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices

1. Microsoft is working to launch its own SIM card for Windows devices - Similar Threads - Microsoft working launch

2. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  3. my laptop is working on its own

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop is working on its own: I have lenovo ideapad 100 with windows 10. From past few weeks it has started working on its own.It scrolls down itself. If I try to open some app it opens another one which is located below the app I want to use.Please help if someone is able guide me.Thank you...
  4. Sim card setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sim card setup: how can I get windows 11 pc to detect and use cellular data from a sim card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card-setup/d94a4fc5-e7ff-4301-85f3-2ef18aed6991
  5. Sim card setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sim card setup: how can I get windows 11 pc to detect and use cellular data from a sim card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card-setup/d94a4fc5-e7ff-4301-85f3-2ef18aed6991
  6. Computer launching things on its own

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer launching things on its own: So I was writing some music in my music program, and Windows randomly started a program Virtualbox on its own. I don't have anything scheduled or set to autorun. I've seen it do this before also. Is it someone who has hacked me maybe? I am not sure what might be causing it....
  7. Microsoft flight sim 2020 wont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight sim 2020 wont launch: Hi i recently downloaded Microsoft Flight Simulator to my pc which i was very excited to play. Unfortunately when ever i click the icon for the game, nothing will happen the game will not launch and i have tried uninstalling it and installing it again and nothing has worked...
  8. Sim Card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sim Card: How I Use Mobile SimCard in laptop with windows 10 my laptop elitebook8460p https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sim-card/2ea47b16-4fba-43e8-a490-eb1b50733115
  9. Calculator App Launches On Its Own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calculator App Launches On Its Own: Hello, everyone. I've been having an odd issue with my Calculator App for the last month or so: it launches on its own at random points in time, and I've been unable to find out why, or to make it stop. I'm on Windows 10 Home, Version 1903. So far, it seems to be connected...
  10. Device Manager refreshing on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    Device Manager refreshing on its own: Tonight, I tried to look at my mouse properties in Device Manager. I wasn't able to do anything, because for some reason my Device Manager is refreshing every second. I can't click on anything and I don't know how to stop it from doing this. I don't have any idea where to...