Windows 10: Microsoft is worst company ever

Discus and support Microsoft is worst company ever in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just want to create a different user but it want me to sign up an account it said that i could use phone or email but i couldn't not use phone number... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LocXuan, Feb 4, 2020.

1. LocXuan Win User

Microsoft is worst company ever

I just want to create a different user but it want me to sign up an account it said that i could use phone or email but i couldn't not use phone number when i enterd it it kept say not correct email wtffffff. I regret when i used microsoft , i will unistall all microsoft shittt.

:)

LocXuan, Feb 4, 2020
  2. D_o_S Win User

Company merging on the horizon

The Inq. talks about some major company merging that could take place this summer. What is likely to happen is summarized in the following list:

• eBay is in talks with Microsoft and Yahoo regarding cooperation and perhaps even a combination
    • Oracle, SAP and perhaps Novell might be "up to something"
    • Telecoms will surely continue to be a big source of deal-making and not just through attempts to build scale and geographic coverage. Deals such as Sky-Easynet and eBay-Skype suggest that combinations of services could be the way forward.
    • Sun might be bought by Fujitsu Siemens, HP or Dell
    Source: The Inq

D_o_S, Feb 4, 2020
  3. xenocide Win User
    EA voted the worst company of 2012 & response

No, they are saying they find it hilarious that they were voted over companies that have literally destroyed the planet and peoples lives were not even on the list. BP ignores regulators non-stop and continues to poison water sources for Americans. AIG basically collapsed the entire US economy, and continues to do the same practices unchecked. Phillip Morris sells people products that cause diseases, and lobbies harder than any other company to change peoples lives for the worst. Halliburton is probably the worst company in human history, I don't have the whole day to list reasons why. What did EA do? They released some video games that people were unhappy with.

If you seriously think EA is just as bad as those companies, you have a severely troubling priorities.

xenocide, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Microsoft is worst company ever

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft is worst company ever

1. Microsoft is worst company ever - Similar Threads - Microsoft worst company

2. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  3. Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is OneDrive the worst Microsoft product ever?: I was obliged to bring my desktop in to a computer tech repair shop for an unrelated matter. They dealt with the matter effectively but after a few weeks I realized that "my pictures" and "my documents" had been defaulted by Windows to OneDrive. Without any action from me...
  4. Why are you the worst company ever?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...
  5. Why are you the worst company ever?

Why are you the worst company ever?: I was at work all day yesterday, and I come home to my computer in a blue screen loop.I do some research online and try to get it into safe mode. The system will not allow me to.I run the diagnostic and wait 4 hours and everything passes with flying colors- no hardware...
  6. Worst Update EVER

Worst Update EVER: Ever since I updated Windows about 2 months back, everyday there’s something new. Whether it’s something small such as “windows spotlight” not displaying wallpapers anymore or my pc screen stuck on inverted colors It’s weird to me your devs & development team spend years...
  7. The worst bug ever

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The worst bug ever: [ATTACH][ATTACH] now where should i turn on back up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-worst-bug-ever/ea1a3112-881f-4bcc-a4d1-e089584cfa06
  8. THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    THIS IS THE **** WORST **** EVER: HOW THE **** DID THE DEVS OF MS GET THEIR JOBS THE APP IS SO **** **** CRASHES WHEN DOWNLOADING SEARCH BAR DOESN'T WORK RESETTING IT DOESN'T WORK CLEARING CACHE DOESN'T WORK INSTALLS BLOATWARE **** GIVES ME ERROR CODE WHEN DOWNLOADING HALO WHEN IT SOMEHOW ACTUALLY WORKS...
  9. Worst update ever

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worst update ever: The new update is terrible, terrible font, terrible working and mostly all they did was add 50% more ads. If I wanted to fight ads I would go to the AD site thought there is not much difference now. Want my old windows back. Time to look for a new server....
  10. worst installation ever!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    worst installation ever!: So it all started when i was going to get windows 10 TP and i clicked the setup.exe.It went fine all the way till it said getting ready with the windows 10 logo and 3 dots going round it. That suddenly ended! A message came up saying your pc had a problem we are restarting...