Windows 10: Microsoft is ****

Discus and support Microsoft is **** in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft is complete garbage. I was trying to install minecraft wndows 10 and i tried to download it and it sent me to microsoft website that said the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MicrosoftiscrapZY, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Microsoft is ****

Microsoft is complete garbage. I was trying to install minecraft wndows 10 and i tried to download it and it sent me to microsoft website that said the server i was trying to reach was not avalible. Anytime i downloaded a game on my old xbox it was **** too thats wahy i threw out my xbox

:)

MicrosoftiscrapZY, Sep 21, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 21, 2020
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Microsoft is ****

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft is ****

1. Microsoft is **** - Similar Threads - Microsoft ****

2. Microsoft Won't download game or anything "FIX"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Won't download game or anything "FIX": I finally paid for a tech service to look into the problem of of not being about to do anything in Microsoft store and not getting Microsoft update. Well what we found that work was to "reset" the computer. Had to" pick delete and file, folder and data". the other two...
  3. One microsoft account and two profiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    One microsoft account and two profiles: Good morning, I have a MS account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it has two profiles, one for me and one for my son. Can someone tell me how to switch between the two? Here are screenshots to assist in troubleshooting. Dr Tracy is me and Dr Bonehead is...
  4. Microsoft computer stuck in wide screen

Microsoft computer stuck in wide screen: Hi my computer is stuck in wide screen and the top and bottom of the screen are black i tried to restore to sertain time date that didnt work and i tried to download the driver from amd and it[IMG]didnt work and i tried to factory reset and it didnt work and tried changing...
  5. Microsoft apps missing after update Windows 10 20H2

Microsoft apps missing after update Windows 10 20H2: [ATTACH] Hey anyone can help me with this? I update my laptop to Windows 10 20H2 but after update i find my tile in startmenu is missing also the microsoft apps store, mail, etc and when i look in app setting there's nothing Microsoft apps but just a "@Microsoft.......". Can...
  6. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft Store.

I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft Store.: A few days ago an update was released, but for some reason it did not update on my pc so I uninstalled it. I was going to reinstall it but when I tried all it says is 'Error Code: 0x803FB005 Try again later'. I keep trying but when I hover over the install button all that...
  7. Microsoft flight Simulator - nie mogę uruchomić szkolenia

Microsoft flight Simulator - nie mogę uruchomić szkolenia: Dzień dobry. W grze Microsoft flight Simulator 2020 nie mogę uruchomić szkolenia. Lekcje od 1 do 8 są wyszarzone i kafelki nie reagują na kliknięcie myszki. Proszę o informację, co mam zrobić aby uruchomić szkolenie w grze?...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator: Installation Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator: Installation Error: I purchased a phisical copy of Microsoft Flight Simulator last September. Last week my PC crashed after an automatic Windows update, so I had to reinstall Windows and all the programs from scratch. However, I cannot install MSFS because in CD 2 which has no scratch or any...
  9. minecraft microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft microsoft store: I own minecraft windows 10 starter collection everytime I download it it turns into normal by itself I cant login to xbox or play creative mod.If i download Starter collection i becames locked collection by itself....
  10. Microsoft's next try at introducing Android Apps support in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft's next try at introducing Android Apps support in Windows 10: Microsoft is working on introducing support for Android apps on its Windows 10 operating system according to reports. While this needs to be filed under rumor for now, as Microsoft has not confirmed this officially yet, the implementation could increase the popularity of the...