Windows 10: Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth.

Discus and support Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've dual boot windows and ubuntu. I've installed both freshly. My windows isn't recognizing my touchpad, bluetooth, wifi of my laptop whereas Ubuntu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShobhitMaheshwari, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth.

I've dual boot windows and ubuntu.

I've installed both freshly. My windows isn't recognizing my touchpad, bluetooth, wifi of my laptop whereas Ubuntu is recognizing. So, it's not Hardware issue but a software issue. i cannot even connect to internet without wifi. What to do now?

:)

ShobhitMaheshwari, Nov 20, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Nov 20, 2018
  3. wifi and bluetooth problem

I tried the steps that suggested by you, but didnt worked. Still wifi nd bluetooth not working. Please understand.

MohitAgrawal124, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth.

Touchpad, Clickpad, and Bluetooth Mouse - Scrolling and Other Actions not working properly

Hi Richard,

It seems that the drivers installed are not compatible with Windows 10 since your devices were working fine with Windows 8. To resolve the issue, we suggest reinstalling the drivers of your touchpad and Bluetooth mouse. For the steps, please check the following
    articles:

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth.

1. Microsoft isn't recognizing my touchpad, wifi, bluetooth. - Similar Threads - Microsoft isn't recognizing

2. My touchpad isn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My touchpad isn't work: My touchpad isn't work. I can't see some mouse setting on my laptop. I think touchpad driver uninstalled in my laptop. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-work/6a6ea5fc-7d2c-481e-9cbd-c9e32b900a85
  3. My touchpad isn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My touchpad isn't work: My touchpad isn't work. I can't see some mouse setting on my laptop. I think touchpad driver uninstalled in my laptop. What should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-work/6a6ea5fc-7d2c-481e-9cbd-c9e32b900a85
  4. my touchpad isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touchpad isn't working: My touchpad isn't work. And I can't find mouse setting on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/42e9016e-b572-4b1a-a34d-4034d19e9c58
  5. my touchpad isn't working

my touchpad isn't working: My touchpad isn't work. And I can't find mouse setting on my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/42e9016e-b572-4b1a-a34d-4034d19e9c58
  6. Touchpad not working and isn't recognized by windows.

Touchpad not working and isn't recognized by windows.: It says "Code 45." I have already checked if it is connected properly and have tried various ways but still have no luck. The touchpad cannot be found in the settings or device manager. Can somebody help me, please?...
  7. Touchpad not working and isn't recognized by windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad not working and isn't recognized by windows.: It says "Code 45." I have already checked if it is connected properly and have tried various ways but still have no luck. Can somebody help me, please?...
  8. Bluetooth isn't being recognized by my computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth isn't being recognized by my computer: I recently upgraded my custom PC and I wanted bluetooth. I decided to get an ASUS wi-fi card that came with bluetooth PCE-AC55BT Dual-Band AC1200 Wireless Adapter. I installed it into the PCI-E slot and plugged everything in and I'm able to receive a wi-fi signal, however the...
  9. Touchpad isn't recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad isn't recognized: I got a new laptop Lenovo ThinkBook 15 IIL recently which had Ms Dos as the OS, i installed ubuntu Linux mint 20.10 and i had my touchpad working just fine. I uninstalled the Linux and installed windows 10 pro and my touchpad isn't even recognized. I have checked for the...
  10. My touchpad isn't working

My touchpad isn't working: I pressed fn f9 by accident and the touchpad stopped working and I dont know what the enable button is. I watched many videos but I cant find anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touchpad-isnt-working/9081ecc8-0fe3-46e1-96bf-ce9819165815