Windows 10: microsoft Jackpot bug

Discus and support microsoft Jackpot bug in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I think I found a bug in Jackpot, the pay was 2 instead of 200 on the attached line[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JacquesLesage, Oct 27, 2018.

1. microsoft Jackpot bug

I think I found a bug in Jackpot, the pay was 2 instead of 200 on the attached line microsoft Jackpot bug dde1c078-d24f-4b67-bdfd-6230c196281c?upload=true.jpg

:)

JacquesLesage, Oct 27, 2018

2. Microsoft jackpot not loading/working

Darwin

I followed all of the steps suggested. Sorry to report that after the clean boot there was no change to the game, same blue screen. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the game, loaded the game and got the same result ... blue box only with "Microsoft Jackpot"
    in the center ... nothing worked, nothing more showed. What's next?

Scott Sheeran

ScottSheeran, Oct 27, 2018
  3. MikeDyer Win User
    Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot

There is no forum defined for Microsoft Jackpot - any other suggestions

MikeDyer, Oct 27, 2018
  4. microsoft Jackpot bug

Microsoft Jackpot is freeezing

If I uninstall/ reinstall Microsoft Jackpot/Microsoft Solitaire Collection to try to get rid of problem, will my accumulated point be lost? Have tried all other suggested solutions without resolution. It is only the original installation running.

bobhilleard, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

microsoft Jackpot bug

1. microsoft Jackpot bug - Similar Threads - microsoft Jackpot bug

2. Microsoft fixed a bug and made a bug.

in Cortana
    Microsoft fixed a bug and made a bug.: The search glich again but even worse. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-fixed-a-bug-and-made-a-bug/99b1930d-b293-4cd3-b64c-391bbbf3530e
  3. Microsoft Store Bug

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Bug: Good day, Today I encountered a rather strange glitch in the Microsoft Store. I can actually buy something from the store and install it only once. If I remove any software and try to reinstall it from the store, neither the installation nor the download begins. The menu with...
  4. how to recover loss coins for microsoft jackpot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover loss coins for microsoft jackpot: my coins for microsoft jackpot are gone. how do i recover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-loss-coins-for-microsoft-jackpot/5085c38e-d3ad-4e5f-9c63-2cb4cd01c2e1
  5. Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC!: Help! I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jackpot. I know that if I play without logging in, I will not be saved the progress of the game when it starts. I already tried to solve connection problems and my WI-FI is not the problem....
  6. microsoft bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft bug: I formatted the PC recently and I am not able to download the sea of thieves (it was 47GB if I am not mistaken), every time I reboot the Microsoft Store it buga everything and low GB's that go beyond the disk size of the game and not Never ends! What can I do? No way to do a...
  7. Microsoft Jackpot error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jackpot error code: What exactly does this mean? Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jackpot-error-code/191c4be0-e041-4fe7-bd6b-b8a27805145f
  8. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I received the above error message when attempting to play jackpot. I have had Jackpot fot over 2 years. Ran the apps download and upate from windows store...
  9. MICROSOFT JACKPOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT JACKPOT: MAY GAME CRASHES EVERYTIME I GET CHERRIES. IS THERE A FIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jackpot/1f57f5be-6d84-41e0-a02b-425fd65f59e1
  10. microsoft Jackpot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft Jackpot: program will open but none of the buttons will work this happened after I reinstalled windows (after a hard disk failure) program runs fine on my surface computer I have uninstalled and reinstalled still does not work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I cannot play microsoft jackpot which i own

2. tried to download microsoft jackpot but ms says not available why?