Windows 10: Microsoft Jackpot error code

Discus and support Microsoft Jackpot error code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What exactly does this mean? Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KennethBurbulak, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jackpot error code

What exactly does this mean?
    Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

:)

KennethBurbulak, Nov 29, 2018

2. Unable to install Microsoft Jackpot with error code 0x8E5E0408

I am trying to install the Microsoft Jackpot app from the windows store, but every time I try I get the "Something went wrong" message with error code 0x8E5E0408. Any help would be great.

CarlBrutovsky, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Microsoft jackpot not loading/working

Darwin

I followed all of the steps suggested. Sorry to report that after the clean boot there was no change to the game, same blue screen. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the game, loaded the game and got the same result ... blue box only with "Microsoft Jackpot"
    in the center ... nothing worked, nothing more showed. What's next?

Scott Sheeran

ScottSheeran, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Microsoft Jackpot error code

How to retrieve Microsoft Jackpot

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

Please follow the below procedure and check if it helps.

• Click on Start button

• Type Windows Features

• Select Windows Features turn on or off.

• Select Microsoft Jackpot (If there is a checkmark next to games, uncheck and click OK. It will go through the process of uninstalling the games)

• Try installing the game again.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Jackpot error code

1. Microsoft Jackpot error code - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jackpot error

2. Microsoft error code 0x800703f1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft error code 0x800703f1: I have been trying to install the new update and it will not download and install. I have tried numerous solutions that I have found on the internet, including microsoft's. How do I get this security update to down load and install? Thanks and no scammers, you are easy to...
  3. microsoft store code error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft store code error: how to get a new code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-code-error/9d21908d-52e3-475d-8418-e69c8e0b37d8
  4. how to recover loss coins for microsoft jackpot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover loss coins for microsoft jackpot: my coins for microsoft jackpot are gone. how do i recover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-loss-coins-for-microsoft-jackpot/5085c38e-d3ad-4e5f-9c63-2cb4cd01c2e1
  5. microsoft error codes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft error codes: can any body help with error codes seem to run around in circles trying to get answers error code 0x80070002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-error-codes/2c2db4c1-51c1-4d7a-a915-0c7b3fa15184
  6. Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC!: Help! I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jackpot. I know that if I play without logging in, I will not be saved the progress of the game when it starts. I already tried to solve connection problems and my WI-FI is not the problem....
  7. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I received the above error message when attempting to play jackpot. I have had Jackpot fot over 2 years. Ran the apps download and upate from windows store...
  8. MICROSOFT JACKPOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT JACKPOT: MAY GAME CRASHES EVERYTIME I GET CHERRIES. IS THERE A FIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jackpot/1f57f5be-6d84-41e0-a02b-425fd65f59e1
  9. microsoft Jackpot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft Jackpot: program will open but none of the buttons will work this happened after I reinstalled windows (after a hard disk failure) program runs fine on my surface computer I have uninstalled and reinstalled still does not work...
  10. microsoft Jackpot bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Jackpot bug: I think I found a bug in Jackpot, the pay was 2 instead of 200 on the attached line[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jackpot-bug/8508e948-9b02-4996-b9e5-58342ee9cab4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mahjong is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001

2. microsoft jackpot does not work

3. windows 10 Download error - 0x8e5e0408

4. error in microsoft jackpot - check account,
  5. check you account error message microsoft jackpot,
  6. microsoft bingo is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001,
  7. What exactly does this mean? Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001 ,
  8. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803F8001,
  9. microsoft jackpot error code 0x803f8001,
  10. couldnt install microsoft jackpot 0x803F8001,
  11. windows 10 microsoft mahjong error 0x803F8001,
  12. microsoft jackpot error messages,
  13. check you account microsoft jackpot,
  14. microsoft jackpot 0x803f8001