Windows 10: Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

Discus and support Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I received the above error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by suzymcdonald1, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001.

I received the above error message when attempting to play jackpot. I have had Jackpot fot over 2 years.

Ran the apps download and upate from windows store

Ran the apps trouble shooter in security and updates.

reset the app in settings.

none of the above has worked.

Help please.

:)

suzymcdonald1, Nov 28, 2018

2. Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Still the same issue after following your steps

Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

IronWillKill, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

Unable to install Microsoft Jackpot with error code 0x8E5E0408

I am trying to install the Microsoft Jackpot app from the windows store, but every time I try I get the "Something went wrong" message with error code 0x8E5E0408. Any help would be great.

CarlBrutovsky, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

1. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in... - Similar Threads - Microsoft Jackpot currently

2. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: Just bought Microsoft Flight Simulator yesterday but get an error when trying to play it on my new computer with Windows 10 Home - it prompts me to let the Microsoft Store Dependency Tracker Installer make changes and I say yes, but then I receive the error in the title bar....
  4. Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: I got Minecraft Dungeons, through gift card and for some reason it is not allowing me to play it. It keep showing up as an error. I tried uninstalling the game. I updated my windows. Can someone please help me?[ATTACH]...
  5. Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...: "Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I don't know why I cannot play it, because we own Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in the family. Please help?!...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error...: I tried launching Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 and was asked to allow the game to download some sort of package. I accepted then got this message: Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 . I...
  7. Metro Exodus Windows is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus Windows is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in...: I have just run into this problem today and do not know what to do. I have never had this problem before either. I have downloaded metro exodus from Xbox live subscription and ran into this problem.[ATTACH]...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: What does the error code mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong-is-currently-not-available-in/fae5629c-0ed8-49ca-84c2-7a4c1e926563"
  9. Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Am running Windows 10, was working fine for long period of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-is-currently-not-available/0d4b90ce-df76-429a-833a-5ed95916ab6b
  10. "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Judging by the number of posts of this same error message in these forums, this is a recurring problem. Please, Microsoft, provide a solution--or at least an explanation. We Microsoft Games users look forward to hearing from you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I cannot play microsoft jackpot which i own

2. check your account currently not available on your account

3. microsoft jackpot is not currently available redeem a code

4. why is microsoft jackpot not currently available?,
  5. microsoft jigsaw is currently not available in your account. here’s the error code in case you need it: 0x803f8001,
  6. Microsoft Jackpot not available anymore