Windows 10: microsoft Jackpot

Discus and support microsoft Jackpot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; program will open but none of the buttons will work this happened after I reinstalled windows (after a hard disk failure) program runs fine on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CHETMARTIN, Nov 7, 2018.

1. microsoft Jackpot

program will open but none of the buttons will work

this happened after I reinstalled windows (after a hard disk failure) program runs fine on my surface computer

I have uninstalled and reinstalled still does not work

:)

CHETMARTIN, Nov 7, 2018

2. Microsoft jackpot not loading/working

Darwin

I followed all of the steps suggested. Sorry to report that after the clean boot there was no change to the game, same blue screen. I then uninstalled and reinstalled the game, loaded the game and got the same result ... blue box only with "Microsoft Jackpot"
    in the center ... nothing worked, nothing more showed. What's next?

Scott Sheeran

ScottSheeran, Nov 7, 2018
  3. MikeDyer Win User
    Coin Balance Disappears on Microsoft Jackpot

There is no forum defined for Microsoft Jackpot - any other suggestions

MikeDyer, Nov 7, 2018
  4. microsoft Jackpot

Microsoft Jackpot is freeezing

If I uninstall/ reinstall Microsoft Jackpot/Microsoft Solitaire Collection to try to get rid of problem, will my accumulated point be lost? Have tried all other suggested solutions without resolution. It is only the original installation running.

bobhilleard, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

microsoft Jackpot

1. microsoft Jackpot - Similar Threads - microsoft Jackpot

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Copilot app getting installed on Windows devices: Last week, Microsoft revealed that it started to push its AI Microsoft Copilot to more Windows 10 and 11 devices. The feature, still in preview at the time of writing, shows up as an icon on the Windows taskbar. The tool is enabled on Windows 11 version 23H2 devices by...
  4. Microsoft is adding MSN features to Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding MSN features to Windows 10 lock screen: Windows 10 was supposed to be on the back burner after Microsoft shifted its focus to Windows 11, but that doesn’t appear to be the case anymore. In the past few months, Windows 10 has received several new features. Today, Microsoft is adding MSN cards to the lock screen....
  5. how to recover loss coins for microsoft jackpot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover loss coins for microsoft jackpot: my coins for microsoft jackpot are gone. how do i recover? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-loss-coins-for-microsoft-jackpot/5085c38e-d3ad-4e5f-9c63-2cb4cd01c2e1
  6. Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game for Microsoft Jackpot PC!: Help! I cannot sign in to Microsoft Jackpot. I know that if I play without logging in, I will not be saved the progress of the game when it starts. I already tried to solve connection problems and my WI-FI is not the problem....
  7. Microsoft Jackpot error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jackpot error code: What exactly does this mean? Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jackpot-error-code/191c4be0-e041-4fe7-bd6b-b8a27805145f
  8. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I received the above error message when attempting to play jackpot. I have had Jackpot fot over 2 years. Ran the apps download and upate from windows store...
  9. MICROSOFT JACKPOT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT JACKPOT: MAY GAME CRASHES EVERYTIME I GET CHERRIES. IS THERE A FIX? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jackpot/1f57f5be-6d84-41e0-a02b-425fd65f59e1
  10. microsoft Jackpot bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft Jackpot bug: I think I found a bug in Jackpot, the pay was 2 instead of 200 on the attached line[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jackpot-bug/8508e948-9b02-4996-b9e5-58342ee9cab4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jackpot download

2. open microsoft jackpot

3. Microsoft Jackpot

4. reinstall microsoft jackpot,
  5. what happened to microsoft jackpot,
  6. microsoft jackpot windows 10,
  7. install microsoft jackpot,
  8. microsoft jackpot download code,
  9. microsoft jackpot download windows 10,
  10. microsoft jackpot is currently not available,
  11. microsoft jackpot will not load,